Sunday Game Thread:Red Sox at Royals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: Sunday Game Thread:Red Sox at Royals

congrats on the W guys, another day of no shift in the standings, but another day off the schedule against the Rays...small but nice thread today...everyone enjoy your evening,  hope you all have a great week....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Smile

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread:Red Sox at Royals:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by LondonRedSox[/QUOTE] thread complete...Wink..evening London...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]congrats on the W guys, another day of no shift in the standings, but another day off the schedule against the Rays...small but nice thread today...everyone enjoy your evening,  hope you all have a great week....
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]
    Yes it was a nice thread. Good reading. Jete you do a nice job being a Yankee fan in a hostile environment, kudos.

I work side by side with a Yankee fan in Maine. It's interesting. lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Game Thread:Red Sox at Royals : Yes it was a nice thread. Good reading. Jete you do a nice job being a Yankee fan in a hostile environment, kudos. I work side by side with a Yankee fan in Maine. It's interesting. lol
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE] thanks Digger, the great Sox fans that are still here when i first started make it easy, along with the ones i've gotten to know since... 

Sections
Shortcuts