Sunday, Happy Mother's Day, Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Sunday, Happy Mother's Day, Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox

Wonder who will be odd man out when Dice K returns...thought it may be Buch but he did well his last start and Bard still has value in the bullpen. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Sunday, Happy Mother's Day, Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox:
    In Response to Re: Sunday, Happy Mother's Day, Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : And he looked better than Petite!  LOL
    Posted by upperco1

ya was going to ask, didnt look good?....saw he gave up a homerun, 94 pitches yankees losing 4-1 in the 8th.

PD, PAPI!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Big Papi!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

the beat goes on for Gonzo

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Wonder who will be odd man out when Dice K returns...thought it may be Buch but he did well his last start and Bard still has value in the bullpen. 
    Posted by J-BAY

My guess would be Buch misses a start so they can see what Dice does.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

In Response to Re: Sunday, Happy Mother's Day, Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : ya was going to ask, didnt look good?....saw he gave up a homerun, 94 pitches yankees losing 4-1 in the 9th. PD, PAPI!!!
    Posted by J-BAY

6 1/3 innings 2 two run homers about 90 pitches I think

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Sunday, Happy Mother's Day, Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : 6 1/3 innings 2 two run homers about 90 pitches I think
    Posted by upperco1

sounds good to meLaughing

this is more like it, Nava's done his part

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Good to blow this one open. Give Aceves and Padilla a breather. Finish up with Albers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

im outside smoking and i hear my phone going ballistic. come back inside and we've scored 4 runs with no one out! hahahaha F U wheeler!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Custers revenge......... Mothers Day masacre of the Tribe!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

salty having a GREAT game! would be awesome to see him play like this more often

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

SALT in the wound.....just when youre about to give up on him

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

i already did.. hes not good defensively and is super inconsistent at the plate. i've been pining for lava lately but if he can keep playing like this hell i'll give him another shot

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

This is a great game and weekend to develop some good winning "Team Chemistry" Everyone contributing..No drama

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

A couple of observations : As the season progresses , I think Bard and Doubront will be able to control the pitch count and go deeper in games. Even as it is , they are currently our best starters. It would be nice to see Beckett and Buchholz go six with just one run. Even Lester.  Also , it seems like the callups , Middlebrooks and Nava have provided a spark to the team . I know that Nava is no longer considered a young prospect , but it so much better to see him in there than a shopworn veteran like Byrd.  I would say that Iglesias might be next.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

A couple of observations : As the season progresses , I think Bard and Doubront will be able to control the pitch count and go deeper in games. Even as it is , they are currently our best starters. It would be nice to see Beckett and Buchholz go six with just one run. Even Lester.  Also , it seems like the callups , Middlebrooks and Nava have provided a spark to the team . I know that Nava is no longer considered a young prospect , but it so much better to see him in there than a shopworn veteran like Byrd.  I would say that Iglesias might be next.
    Posted by dgalehouse

I agree but does Iggy start? And if so, what do you do with Avilles?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Sunday, Happy Mother's Day, Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : I agree but does Iggy start? And if so, what do you do with Avilles?
    Posted by upperco1

Iglesias has been doing well offensively. Put Aviles in the OF to keep his bat in the lineup

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

In Response to Re: Sunday, Happy Mother's Day, Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : Iglesias has been doing well offensively. Put Aviles in the OF to keep his bat in the lineup
    Posted by J-BAY

In left? At Fenway? How much OF experience does he have?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Sunday, Happy Mother's Day, Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : I agree but does Iggy start? And if so, what do you do with Avilles?
    Posted by upperco1

Aviles is a ballplayer. I like him. He should definitely have a role on the team. His versatility is a big plus.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Sunday, Happy Mother's Day, Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : In left? At Fenway? How much OF experience does he have?
    Posted by upperco1

has played OF, as recently as this off season, in winter ball. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

One more thing : Nice to see the crowd applauding DLowe and , finally , Damon.  We should never forget what the " idiots " accomplished in 2004.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

I think the Sox will keep Iggy down until they can deal someone. Thye're going to have to "package" Youk with someone

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Double my pleasure, Double my fun(thank you Spearment Gum)...Sox victory/Yankee loss. I feel same way with Celtic victory/Laker loss !!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In Response to Re: Sunday, Happy Mother's Day, Game Thread: Indians at Red Sox : In left? At Fenway? How much OF experience does he have?
    Posted by upperco1

he played OF in the winter leagues this past offseason. thats it as far as i know.. and iggy has only just begun to start hitting in AAA. lets wait and see if he can keep it up before we put an inexperienced OF'er in an already shaky outfield..

Sections
Shortcuts