Sunday Sox game thread 7/31-Red vs White

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Re: Sunday Sox game thread 7/31-Red vs White

3:14pm: Details of this three-team deal from ESPN's Buster Olney: the Red Sox get Bedard, the Dodgers get Federowicz and two other minor leaguers, and the Mariners get Dodgers outfielder Trayvon Robinson and outfielder Chih-Hsien Chiang from the Red Sox.  It looks like the Mariners sent Joshua Fields to the Dodgers or Red Sox as well.

Here are the details...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

PEDEY

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

PD rakes again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

pedey!  way to be man!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

PD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: Sunday Sox game thread 7/31-Red vs White:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Sox game thread 7/31-Red vs White : au contaire my friend. i digress, but extremists are always on the same page. a farrakhan can identify more with the ku klux klan in the same way the norwegian right-wing nutjobb can relate more to his brethren muslim right-wing nutjobbs. unfortunately its the vast moderate-mainstream majority that has to put up with all this nonsense. look at the whole tea bagger-jesse jackson deficit-ceiling issue. its obvious to any thinking middler what needs to be done but no, lets put the nation to the brink unnecessarily..  simple: no more taxes, a serious cap, a balanced budget amendment vote, and real enforcement on limited spending and real cuts, while setting up a bi-partisan commitee to come up with more cuts for the next 10 years of $3.5-5trillion and giving obama the deficit raising authority for the next year and a half! he has TO GET SOMETHING, HIS PARTY DOES RUN THE SENATE THE LAST TIME I CHECKED. in a democracy, it comes down to votes and ballots not who has the bigger bullet or even logic. 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Not a big fan of the biggest faces / names of the Tea Party, but let's face it.....
    Without them, we raise the debt ceiling without regard to our DEBT CRISIS, keep monetizing our debt, & devalue the dollar.  This becomes a de facto tax on ALL Americans & interest rates & inflation soars!!!  "Tea Bagger" simply throws red meat to hungry crowd....  As I say, NOT A BIG FAN of the "faces" of this movement, but we're scruuuued without the movement itself???

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]Whoah, the Sox gave up Chiang as well?  Check out his stats this year in Portland.  I'm hoping there may be another piece to this deal.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

I dont see anything on Chiang. I saw Steven Fife leaving as well

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

That's our Pedey!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

You Can.... Put it on the Boaaarrrddd, yes!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Alfredo "The Vulture" Aceves to get another "W" in relief

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Way to go Pedey. This would be a very nice game to win.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Rat Boy/Laser Show/Muddy Chicken

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Sox game thread 7/31-Red vs White : I dont see anything on Chiang. I saw Stephen Fife leaving as well
    Posted by westcoastsox9[/QUOTE]

Check my above post.  According to Buster Olney.  He did mention that 2 other prospects were involved as well.  Maybe Fife was one of them.  Part of me thinks that there's another piece involved that the Red Sox are getting.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Sox game thread 7/31-Red vs White : Check my above post.  According to Buster Olney.  He did mention that 2 other prospects were involved as well.  Maybe Fife was one of them.  Part of me thinks that there's another piece involved that the Red Sox are getting.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

I saw SoxPat, thanks

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]You Can.... Put it on the Boaaarrrddd, yes!!!!!!!

LOL, love that one west.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Chiang hitting .338 with 18 homers and 1.046 OPs at AA Portland.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Sox game thread 7/31-Red vs White : I dont see anything on Chiang. I saw Stephen Fife leaving as well

Barney's grandson.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]Rat Boy/Laser Show/Muddy Chicken
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Well maybe at least yankee fans will have to concede that Robby Boy ain't no Pedey.  Then again, there's a better chance of yankee fans conceding that the Sox actually won Game 4 of the 2004 ALCS..........

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Hit here would be huge

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

Is that a steal or "defensive indifference"?  Or is it "defensive what the heck is he doing ah!"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Ball four, Papi.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Trayvon Robinson hit 26 HR at AAA Albuquerque and an OPS of 938, I guess he is closer to the majors so Theo traded Chiang.. Hes also a switch hitter that strikes out a lot.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]Is that a steal or "defensive indifference"?  Or is it "defensive what the heck is he doing ah!"
    Posted by rickerd2[/QUOTE]
    If they throw through, Pedey will break for home on the delayed double steal.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]Trayvon Robinson hit 26 HR at AAA Albuquerque and an OPS of 938, I guess he is closer to the majors so Theo traded Chiang.. Hes also a switch hitter

Yeah but Robinson went to the Mariners.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Sox game thread 7/31-Red vs White : Not a big fan of the biggest faces / names of the Tea Party, but let's face it..... Without them, we raise the debt ceiling without regard to our DEBT CRISIS, keep monetizing our debt, & devalue the dollar.  This becomes a de facto tax on ALL Americans & interest rates & inflation soars!!!  "Tea Bagger" simply throws red meat to hungry crowd....  As I say, NOT A BIG FAN of the "faces" of this movement, but we're scruuuued without the movement itself???
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]
    i agree! i like their ECONOMIC convictions, not their implemention pragmatics and not crazy about their real social agenda.. too much palin-bachmann craziness for my liking! without teaers it is biz as uasual as it was with reagan-bushes and clinton.. yep yep, more casual spending and the like. but its time to compromise with strength. they simply do not have the vote or the majority. they should keep working at it til they have a voting majority. that means tone down the unpopular social agenda and focus on the more popular-consensus economic ones! washingtom may hate it but the people have their backs!