SWEEP BABY...BRING ON THE BROOMS?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: SWEEP BABY...BRING ON THE BROOMS?

Bring the brooms yes, but mostly bring, sir, the black flag. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to ImagydSportsForTwitter's comment:

methinks, this couldnt break worse for the rays. u got buc going he can match anyone. this offense cant b stopped. b it 1-0 or 10-0, we got the mojo babay!

I am quite sure that the team is aware that you have to win THREE games to win the series. While the odds are certainly in our favor, it ain't over quite yet. And I will tell you what: I do not want to face Price again. They need to get it done tomorrow.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

In response to ImagydSportsForTwitter's comment:

methinks, this couldnt break worse for the rays. u got buc going he can match anyone. this offense cant b stopped. b it 1-0 or 10-0, we got the mojo babay!

I am quite sure that the team is aware that you have to win THREE games to win the series. While the odds are certainly in our favor, it ain't over quite yet. And I will tell you what: I do not want to face Price again. They need to get it done tomorrow.

Agree. If we lose tommorow, we might actually get into a tight spot. Moore will go on three days rest Tuesday (you know he will) then Price again in game 5. Time to end it now. MLB ap says Hellickson for game 4, but I dont think I believe it. If we get to a game 4, Id be thrilled with Hellickson over Moore II.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts