Sweep Music - Step in Time - For those still around to party and gloat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

Sweep Music - Step in Time - For those still around to party and gloat

http://youtu.be/yu23HHmOG48

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Re: Sweep Music - Step in Time - For those still around to party and gloat

Would an Orange crush suffice?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In Response to Sweep Music - Step in Time - For those still around to party and gloat:
    http://youtu.be/yu23HHmOG48
    Posted by losmediasrojas

Love when you post this link.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

In Response to Re: Sweep Music - Step in Time - For those still around to party and gloat:
    In Response to Sweep Music - Step in Time - For those still around to party and gloat : Love when you post this link.
    Posted by royf19

Roy, you deserve the credit for recommending it.  As you can see, the new rule is "Chim Chim Ceree" for an ordinary sweep, and "Step in Time" for really special occasions. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

In Response to Re: Sweep Music - Step in Time - For those still around to party and gloat:
    Would an Orange crush suffice?
    Posted by harness

Just as long as it's accompanied by a twist of gloating. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Isn't this the type of post Beni was abused for -- and by you and your minions, no less. Guess it's the author that matters.

I wonder if the "off with your head" Yankee fans/friends will feel the same way about your thread.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

Isn't this the type of post Beni was abused for -- and by you and your minions, no less. Guess it's the author that matters. I wonder if the "off with your head" Yankee fans/friends will feel the same way about your thread.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

We'll have to wait and see if they stop by, Kimster.  You're really not one much for subtlety, are you?  Neither is Smiley who would concoct reasons to gloat even if there were none.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

We'll have to wait and see if they stop by, Kimster. You're really not one much for subtlety, are you? Neither is Smiley who would concoct reasons to gloat even if there were none. --LMR
    --------------------------------------

I just can't wait. I'd like a couple of "your baiting Yankee fans" (even though it's a RS board lol), or dividing the board, or better yet, you have multiple aliases. That would be fun.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

We'll have to wait and see if they stop by, Kimster. You're really not one much for subtlety, are you? Neither is Smiley who would concoct reasons to gloat even if there were none. --LMR -------------------------------------- I just can't wait. I'd like a couple of "your baiting Yankee fans" (even though it's a RS board lol), or dividing the board, or better yet, you have multiple aliases. That would be fun.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Be careful what you wish for, Kimster.  Jesseyeric may be lurking.  He gets turned on by Sox fan girl feistiness. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Be careful what you wish for, Kimster. Jesseyeric may be lurking. He gets turned on by Sox fan girl feistiness. -- LMR
    -----------------------------------------------

Did he just tell you that on your Yankee/Sox sideboard, or was it just a quick email?

FTR, I don't think Jessey is just lurking. I think he's "MikeNagy". How do you like them apples?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Be careful what you wish for, Kimster. Jesseyeric may be lurking. He gets turned on by Sox fan girl feistiness. -- LMR ----------------------------------------------- Did he just tell you that on your Yankee/Sox sideboard, or was it just a quick email? FTR, I don't think Jessey is just lurking. I think he's "MikeNagy". How do you like them apples?
    Posted by kimsaysthis

I guess you didn't want to answer that.

Shakedown -- Bob Seger

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

I'll leave that one alone lest I start sounding like the Babe.

Anthony Weiner should have exercised such restraint. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I'll leave that one alone lest I start sounding like the Babe. Anthony Weiner should have exercised such restraint. 
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

Oooooh, Rojas!  Did you have to change your name after revealing such inside information?  That's a shame.

In honor of Beni....I shot the Sheriff! Tongue out

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In Response to Re: Sweep Music - Step in Time - For those still around to party and gloat : Oooooh, Rojas!  Did you have to change your name after revealing such inside information?  That's a shame. In honor of Beni....I shot the Sheriff!
    Posted by kimsaysthis

You will be praised and honored by the hyphenated masses. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

And now you must bring Dick VanDyke's broom back to Oz.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Sweep Music - Step in Time - For those still around to party and gloat : You will be praised and honored by the hyphenated masses. 
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

You know, Rojas. I really feel for you. I was kidding about your name change, but if you really had to change it because of that, you need some new friends. JMO

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In Response to Re: Sweep Music - Step in Time - For those still around to party and gloat : You know, Rojas. I really feel for you. I was kidding about your name change, but if you really had to change it because of that, you need some new friends. JMO
    Posted by kimsaysthis

But were you serious about shooting the sheriff?   In this case you'd be chatting with a dead man. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Sweep Music - Step in Time - For those still around to party and gloat : But were you serious about shooting the sheriff?   In this case you'd be chatting with a dead man. 
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

OK. Now I'm wondering who I'm talking to. Is this really LMR?  Does anyone know? (Oh wait, I'll never get an answer from the secrecy squad. lol)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In Response to Re: Sweep Music - Step in Time - For those still around to party and gloat : OK. Now I'm wondering who I'm talking to. Is this really LMR?  Does anyone know? (Oh wait, I'll never get an answer from the secrecy squad. lol)
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Yes dear, you could be talking to...

User Image

Goodnight, my Dear Kim!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

No way that's true. Again, he doesn't talk like that. 

It's amazing how many people there have been who have tried to imitate him, and yet, none of them sound like him. Just proves he was a legitimate poster and can't be imitated.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Who gives a rats azz who is who on this board...If they treat u like crap dont talk to them..Actually trying to figure out who somebody on an internet message board is useless IMO..I could be anyone i want to, right? weall can.. I just dont understand all the "detectives" on this BASEBALL BOARD..If someone wants to "pose" as a sox fan, who cares..Once again, If they r a DB, dont conversate with them and just hit ignore, but FCOL enough with the whos who..An open forum is just that...Open..everyone is invited..

And as far as the original post... yes..Im still gloating a little..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Who gives a rats azz who is who on this board...If they treat u like crap dont talk to them..Actually trying to figure out who somebody on an internet message board is useless IMO..I could be anyone i want to, right? weall can.. I just dont understand all the "detectives" on this BASEBALL BOARD..If someone wants to "pose" as a sox fan, who cares..Once again, If they r a DB, dont conversate with them and just hit ignore, but FCOL enough with the whos who..An open forum is just that...Open..everyone is invited.. And as far as the original post... yes..Im still gloating a little..
    Posted by southpaw777

I'm so glad a guy with 663 posts in less than two months chimed in here to give his opinion. Since I see your name all over this board, one poster comes to mind. Although there is another poster, a grown man who only talks in haiku, so really, who's to say what poster you are?  If you put endless kid pics up, it might be more clear.

Anyway, keep defending the Yankee fans here, there certainly isn't enough of that, and we could always use more aliases. Can you really ever have enough?

Sections
Shortcuts