Take a letter to SOFTLAW AKA SOFTY.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: Take a letter to SOFTLAW AKA SOFTY.........

Why R U down Bill.  If I had known, I would had offered a better deal.  Cheer up, better days are coming .  You won't be a victim forever.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Paychofool last warning. Any of this and I will bring the hammer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from psychofool. Show psychofool's posts

It would be a pain to have to make another account so soon, so I will stand down for today.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Softy hated the team. He's not even a Red Sox fan though he had Bill fooled. Softy was so angry when the team beat Detroit last year, he warned us Detroit would whip us and he was so mad at the outcome he couldn't even enjoy it - who wants that kind of attitude in here besides Bill? 

Softy also brings out the worst in Bill as they pat each other on the back for who can slip in the most political jabs into a post. 

Bill if by funny you mean that Softy regularly made fun of our players with demeaning names like Wastefield and Crawbust then sure, ha ha ha he was really a funny dude. Not much of a fan though. 

And after all that he cried like a baby when Crawford was traded, man how he hated that (awesome) trade. 

Supposedly smart baseball guy calling for Cherry's firing one week into the season last year. We went on to win a championship. 

I wish softy the best - and hoping he has found other things besides being here. I saw him on another very heavily moderated Sox forum a while back - he didn't last a week on there before he got the boot for the exact stuff he got away with here

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Boogie and Bill come on. Let's be grown ups.

[/QUOTE]

Joe, I wrote a post about a week ago telling Bill "grow up, please" and it was removed by a moderator.

I'm still stunned that this happened.  It's never happened to me before and for the life of me cannot understand why.

It would be appreciated if you could give me an explanation.  Feel free to PM me if necessary.

Thanks

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A. Softy added nothing of value here (like Bill)

B. Pretty sure Rigatoni is Softlaw just trying super hard for once to behave

C. Softlaw is not welcome back

[/QUOTE]

D. Softy provided exception comic relief upon occasion

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

As I think most of you know I was snakeoil and 37 stories.  Softy was my favorite poster on the board. So fun.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Softlaw had two major problems.

One, his name calling of posters was very inappropriate.

Two, he interjected his politics frequently.  Although, his right-wing feelings didn't bother me personally, I can see how it would bother other people.  Politics should be kept off of a baseball forum.

It troubled me that posters called him 'stupid'.  He's, by far, the farthest thing from stupid.  But, interjecting name calling and politics creates an explosive combination.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to sycophant123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

As I think most of you know I was snakeoil and 37 stories.  Softy was my favorite poster on the board. So fun.

[/QUOTE]

I did not know that those were you two previous aliases. No matter. For my part, I never once had a problem with Softlaw. I disagreed with nearly everything he wrote-especially his politics, but in general he posted in an agreeable manner. He did not enjoy the occasional rumble that you and I enjoy. He kept it civil, in general. I doubt he is reading this forum any more.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Bill's a nerd....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Two, he interjected his politics frequently.  Although, his right-wing feelings didn't bother me personally, I can see how it would bother other people.  Politics should be kept off of a baseball forum.

It troubled me that posters called him 'stupid'.  He's, by far, the farthest thing from stupid.  But, interjecting name calling and politics creates an explosive combination.

[/QUOTE]

I don't remember a lot of name calling on his part. Could just be my memory. You are correct about this: he was intelligent, though his right wing political slant was out of line with most of the posters here. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

That is a stupid thing to do, whether or not he is stupid

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I wonder why?

[/QUOTE]

Because, unlike you, I agree with his politics.  But, like I said, this is not the place to discuss it.  Is it possible for you to move on and drop it?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Buritto, what's the update on your lady friend?  Anything good to report?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I wonder why?

[/QUOTE]

Because, unlike you, I agree with his politics.  But, like I said, this is not the place to discuss it.  Is it possible for you to move on and drop it?

[/QUOTE]

Discussing what? Who cares about the bigot known as Softy? Btw, the expression "having a face for radio." It was aimed expressly at Michael Savage.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, so you categorize people by how they look? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to RigatoniT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Buritto, what's the update on your lady friend?  Anything good to report?

[/QUOTE]

no.... I went back in and she was not working !  lol....... 

[/QUOTE]

Don't give up! Otherwise, you'll never know what could have been.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to sycophant123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I did not know that those were you two previous aliases. No matter. For my part, I never once had a problem with Softlaw. I disagreed with nearly everything he wrote-especially his politics, but in general he posted in an agreeable manner. He did not enjoy the occasional rumble that you and I enjoy. He kept it civil, in general. I doubt he is reading this forum any more.

[/QUOTE]

His disgusting shameful RACISM and childish personal attacks were delivered in an agreeable manner to you so they were ok I guess.

Yuck

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.