Tampa Bay vs Toronto

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Tampa Bay vs Toronto

Maybe we dont deserve to go to the PO but I would rather see the Red Sox in it than anyone else.  Niemann trying to help the sox out a bit with zero control to start the game!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Re: Tampa Bay vs Toronto

Scratch that, Toronto gets 2 errors in the first to give the runs back!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Make that 3 errors in the first, Toronto is playing little league baseball

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

In Response to Re: Tampa Bay vs Toronto:
    [QUOTE]Make that 3 errors in the first, Toronto is playing little league baseball
    Posted by westcoastsox9[/QUOTE]

No the Sux are playing the worst little league baseball.  Don't expect everyone else to do the Red Sux business for them.  You pretty much know they are on the ropes and can't win any games now to save themselves.  A collective bunch of spiritless, gutless, jellyfish.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

Maddon didn't wait to pull his pitcher, he's playing to win right now. Tito? He's going with, wait, are you ready?...Lackey and Wakefield. I say start Wake in game one, that way when he gets bombed in the first innning, he'll be fresh to eat up some innings in game 2.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

Toronto's playing and laughing, they just don't care, the Rays have this one in the bag.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FREE8. Show FREE8's posts

In Response to Tampa Bay vs Toronto:
    [QUOTE]Maybe we dont deserve to go to the PO but I would rather see the Red Sox in it than anyone else.  Niemann trying to help the sox out a bit with zero control to start the game!
    Posted by westcoastsox9[/QUOTE]
    I want the Rays to win..I ust want Wednesday to be the end of this real life nightmare...why put us through the pain of an ALDS?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

THE DEVILS ARE WINNING 3-2

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

In Response to Re: Tampa Bay vs Toronto:
    [QUOTE]THE DEVILS ARE WINNING 3-2
    Posted by dbeach48[/QUOTE]
      Make that 6-2 top of the 9