Tazawa arm was slicked

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from az55. Show az55's posts

Tazawa arm was slicked

Watched game on bluejays network and when Tazawa came off the mmound both Jays play by play said it looked like Tazawa arm had a substance on it.What a bunch of whiners.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Tazawa arm was slicked

Jack Morris and that other nobody need to shut their traps. a couple posters here, who are not sox fans, say that that photo warrants an investigation. I think those people, along with Morris and anyone who thinks that has no idea what their talking about.

Morris is a little self righteous when talking about it saying "I know he was doing it" ..What a tool.

Buch is having a great year and these idiots are doing this...bitter much toronto?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Jealousy rears its ugly head. They're all angry cause their team blows.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I'd be pretty ticked off if my team was picked to finish 1st & had this kind of start. 

That's the difference!  Red Sox fans would not accept ANY EXCUSE!  If we sucked, we'd say it before any announcer would.

You just gotta love this Red Sox team!!!  :)   You gotta love Red Sox fans!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I'm sure Dempster's was, too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

I'd be pretty ticked off if my team was picked to finish 1st & had this kind of start. 

That's the difference!  Red Sox fans would not accept ANY EXCUSE!  If we sucked, we'd say it before any announcer would.

This years Blue Jays are Last years RS. Minus the cheating accusations.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

This years Blue Jays are Last years RS. Minus the cheating accusations.

The Jays have been accused for years of stealing signals in their ballpark. funny how its the jays announcers throwing stones...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Boston 20-8, Toronto 10-19

Nuff said.   LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

'Hell hath no fury as a Bluejay scorned'  !!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

My wife just told me that Jack Morris called to tell her that I was cheating! As I had used extra vasoline on my last pitch to her that's why it was so good!!!!!LOLFoot in Mouth

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Gee, this doesn't have anything to do with John Farrell being on our side  now, does it?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Daniel Nava has been using Vasoline on his bat too

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

I said it in ST what made the experts think that big trade made Toronto the team to beat? They added guys who were supposed to do the same in Miami in a weaker division and they did not do it there. How and why did they change Toronto into a contender??????????????

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

I said it in ST what made the experts think that big trade made Toronto the team to beat? They added guys who were supposed to do the same in Miami in a weaker division and they did not do it there. How and why did they change Toronto into a contender??????????????

Yup. Exactly!

I remember those other Miami teams of the past that won WS and had a firesale immediately afterwards. But unfortunately for Toronto, their fans, their loudmouth employees w/ access to a microphone, and most "experts", that just wasn't the case this past year...  so they can all bite it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

I heard Doubrant pastes his toes with blueberry jam.

It's actually blackberry

Sections
Shortcuts