Tazawa Signing Revisted

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

Re: Tazawa Signing Revisted

Good read.  I often wonder what lengths scouts go to just to catch a glimpse of players in America, much less in isolated areas overseas.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Okay EDITH I'll bite--why did you start another Tazawa thread a day apart from the first one?

Senior moment?

Thought you were at a different Journal?

Just thought people would wonder if he/she was okay?

Anyway--he is , in my estimation, valued greatly--and even though many on this board don't agree,  he will make a great tandem, with Aceves and Bailey, setting up Hanny this season.

BTW--if there is an answer to the opening question why did you?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Great story. I've been excited about Tazawa ever since we signed him a few years back, and was thrilled to see him finally get his shot in 2012 and dominate the way he did. One of the biggest bright spots in a lousy season (along with Middlebrooks and a couple of others).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I always like reading articles, this is another one with good interest by me. Having strong arms in the bull pen is an important part for teams defence. A bull pen is important for low margin late innings and extra innings games. I will also add platoon players are a big factor with these type of games.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

hopefully we will see him as a starter at some point this season. he was one prior to TJS and is porbably looking to reassume the role. given the state of out pitching staff it should be welcomed. i still have tazawa behind Morales/RDLR as our #6, 7, 8 SP but i would like to see him get a start or two if someone goes down or doobie loses it.