Tazawa

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Tazawa

This guy will be one of the game's best closers next year. Will it be for the RS, or are we too stupid to know what we have?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: Tazawa

I think he should be a starter. He has the best stuff on our staff. And , it is not even close.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

I don't think he should be a starter but the good thing is that he going to be a Red Sox for 4-5 years (I am not sure how much service time he has this year he had about a year going into the season).

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to pike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Horray, will wonders never cease,  DGalehouse is happy about something.

[/QUOTE]

The second time in a week.  I will make it three if Bailey can close this out.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]

Yes DGalehouse but my point is that you are never optimistic, grateful, thankful, or hopeful. You are definitely a wet blanket. Why does the forum need you?

[/QUOTE]

It doesn't need me . You are right.  You are performing a wonderful service. Keep it up.  We need more like you.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yes DGalehouse but my point is that you are never optimistic, grateful, thankful, or hopeful. You are definitely a wet blanket. Why does the forum need you?

[/QUOTE]

It doesn't need me . You are right.  You are performing a wonderful service. Keep it up.  We need more like you

[/QUOTE]

could use a dozen more like you, gale. Pike, not so much...or at all

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

I'd like to see this. Bailey and Melancon look scared sh*tless everytime they take the mound.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]

DGalehouse is a wet blanket and is proud of it apparently. Go figure. It is beyond my understanding.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah , but a lot of things are beyond your understanding.  Maybe you should read more.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

I wonder if BV had any thought of leaving Tazawa in there  to finish the game. Saving him for spring ttraining, I guess. Fire him tonight---please!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to Bisson1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'd like to see this. Bailey and Melancon look scared sh*tless everytime they take the mound.

[/QUOTE]

I see that too. Pitching the bottom of the ninth in Yankee Stadium is not for everybody. Bailey looks scared to death. It takes more than good stuff. It requires heart.  This guy is not going to be a successful closer in Boston.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to bosoxmal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wonder if BV had any thought of leaving Tazawa in there  to finish the game. Saving him for spring ttraining, I guess. Fire him tonight---please!!

[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Fire him tonight for using his closer with a two run lead.   Are you serious ? Maybe they should fire Ben for trading Reddick for this loser.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

DGalehouse is a wet blanket and is proud of it apparently. Go figure. It is beyond my understanding.

[/QUOTE]

Not surprising, pike

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not surprising, pike

[/QUOTE]

I think he is bored tonight , and just looking to start an argument.  As if this game and this season are not disgusting enough. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not surprising, pike

[/QUOTE]

I think he is bored tonight , and just looking to start an argument.  As if this game and this season are not disgusting enough. 

[/QUOTE]

Thats all he tries to ever do and the only reason he's here, gale.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not surprising, pike

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I wonder what he gets out of it ?  Strange guy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not surprising, pike

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I wonder what he gets out of it ?  Strange guy.

[/QUOTE]

Very, to say the least. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Stop trying to kill this board. You come back right after they remove the block option. Stevie Wonder could see what you are trying to do.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

[QUOTE]

I think he should be a starter. He has the best stuff on our staff. And , it is not even close.

[/QUOTE]

This team is a bunch of miserable slobs. What good will Tazawa do, if we have players

like Lavarnway, Nava, Ross, Iglesias, etc. No one on this team can hit. I never want to

see Lavarnway again in a Sox uniform. He obviously cannot hit big league pitching.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

My thoughts....since we can't use obscenities on the web, all I can say is that this team

is an unmitigated disgrace. They just can't hit a lick ! Players I never want to see in a Sox

uniform again are Ross, Lavarnway, Nava, Iglesias, and Saltalamacchia {aka the K man ! }

If these characters are on the team next year, it will be last place again.  Bailey was a

total disgrace tonite. A two run lead..and he gives it up in two minutes and loads the

bases. No guts !!! Period.  Paps would have won the game !   Why would any pitcher

want to back up these stiffs ??? I dunno !!  Ross, Lava, Nava just stand up there and

swing at balls in "China" . They couldn't hit in a girl's softball league, let alone MLB !

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatCelts1988. Show SoxPatCelts1988's posts

This guiy has some of the best stuff in the league.  Next year he will 18+ games and finish in the top 3 in Cy Young balloting.  Book it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Tazawa has good stuff...I remember being excited about him a few years ago then he stunk it up when called up, (not that bad, but less than stellar)   Now he looks great.  I'm not sure on making him a starter, I hate to reference Bard because it doesn't always work out that way.  It wouldn't hurt to give him a look in ST, extend his innings and look at how his arsenal looks the second time through the lineup.

But it seems to me they have already made the decision to keep him in the bullpen,  Some guys stuff is just so much better in shorter bursts.  It's easy to look at them and say WOW they are good, wish I had that for 7+ innings every 5 days but reality is they are pitching in relief for a reason.  Yeah I know some guys have the stuff to start and end up in the bullpen as a necessity, and a breakthrough to the bigs but honestly I don't know enough about to Tazawz to have a strong opinion either way.

I know this.....I've like what I've seen this season.