This team needs a change for the better. There is no clear definition of what Larry Luchinno does and what Ben Cherrington does. That decision needs to be made by John Henry. I personally feel that Ben Cherrington does not know what he is doing and this team needs a GM who knows what he is doing and its not him. This team should not be deluded into thinking that they are one pitcher away, because they are not. I have no idea what his wrong with Jon Lester. He has been far short of an ace this year and cannit get out of the first inning without putting his team in a hole. Beckett, I do not know what is wrong with him but when he pitches you never know what you are going to get. There is no leadership on this pitching staff and that should start with Beckett and Lester but it does not. I do not think they want to play for Bobby Valentine anymore. This was further evidenced when Dustin Pedroia opened up his mouth with that stupid comment,"That is not the way we do things here". Stupid comment on his part. Dustin shut up and play ball already, thats what they pay you to do. I was in the military and an ifficer is in charge not the soldier. These players are played a lot to play a game so just do it.