Teixeira tears scapholunate ligament, out indefinitely

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

Re: Teixeira tears scapholunate ligament, out indefinitely

In response to nhsteven's comment:

In response to jimedfred's comment:

What kind of fans cheer the physical misfortunes of competitors ?

To BE the best, one has to BEAT the best. Without the seasoning and tempering of a tough division race, how can a team expect to prevail in the post-season ?

It's similiar to some political thinking........most conservatives don't HATE liberals, we just pity their naive lack of critical thinking, and yet many liberals HATE conservatives as being evil.

Whereas a sound reasoned argument or analysis can reveal  which policies actually work.

U mean like women's bodies, global warming, the Earth being 6000 yrs old & science in general?

Believe it or not, many conservatives are pro-choice, rational scientific thinkers who understand physics and cosmology. Just as not all liberals wholeheartedly accept Marxism , planned economies , speech codes  or " nanny-state totalitarianism ".

Re; global warming : rigorous examination of the facts suggests this is still unproven and very much open for debate.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter55. Show parhunter55's posts

I think that the assumption that Teixeira will be out 8-10 weeks and then return to mash the ball is smiley-beni like optimism in a Yankee uniform.  If I were a Yankees fan I would be very concerned that the wrist injury plagues Teixeira all season long, and possibly becomes a career altering injry (as many wrist injuries are).  And it is not like he Teixeira hasn't been on a continuous slide in offensive prowess since coming to NY.

I have the concern with Middlebrooks, and he is a lot younger.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrgooch. Show mrgooch's posts

Will be funny to see the Yankees still finish ahead of the Red Sox this year despite all the injuries. :D

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to mrgooch's comment:

Will be funny to see the Yankees still finish ahead of the Red Sox this year despite all the injuries. :D

Yup, the Yankees excell at playing small ball...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrgooch. Show mrgooch's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

In response to mrgooch's comment:

Yup, the Yankees excell at playing small ball...

They were never really a small ball team of late but they may be forced to play that way with all the injuries they have suffered so far.

Also, what about your beloved "Big Papi" and his achilles heel problem.  May be time for him to call it quits or give one of Arod's doctors a quick call :D

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to parhunter55's comment:

I think that the assumption that Teixeira will be out 8-10 weeks and then return to mash the ball is smiley-beni like optimism in a Yankee uniform.  If I were a Yankees fan I would be very concerned that the wrist injury plagues Teixeira all season long, and possibly becomes a career altering injry (as many wrist injuries are).  And it is not like he Teixeira hasn't been on a continuous slide in offensive prowess since coming to NY.

I have the concern with Middlebrooks, and he is a lot younger.

Could very well be.

Wrist problems have a tendency to linger.

Bautista had a similar injury as did Gardner, neither completely healed the season it occurred.

Sections
Shortcuts