Texeira, Cano, Granderson, etc: Thank you for recognizing that my steroids are the real deal!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from this-is-not-possibility. Show this-is-not-possibility's posts

Texeira, Cano, Granderson, etc: Thank you for recognizing that my steroids are the real deal!

These Yankee are playing over there heads. They will come down to Earths unless A-Fraud cousin hooks them up with another shipment. 

Do you believes that these Yankee home runs are natural? Or that Oldie Garcia and Fatolo Colon are pitching with a 3.00 ERA? Make no mistake, the Yankees steroids are the real deal

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

Re: Texeira, Cano, Granderson, etc: Thank you for recognizing that my steroids are the real deal!

the evidence is overwelming.  wait till they all get tested and then 75% of the team is suspended, what will they do then

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Texeira, Cano, Granderson, etc: Thank you for recognizing that my steroids are the real deal!

Dear sore loser, this is fandom based hypocrisy at it's finest. Good luck with that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

New alias...Same dumb Silly Betty  posts.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

inexplicable, yes it is

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

In Response to Re: Texeira, Cano, Granderson, etc: Thank you for recognizing that my steroids are the real deal!:
    Dear sore loser, this is fandom based hypocrisy at it's finest. Good luck with that.
    Posted by nhsteven

We're not sore. Nobody lost anything yet. Remember, it's only July 1 w/ the Yanks only up 2.5. Loooong way to go.

FYI, the Sox only leased 1st to the Yanks for a while. We'll evict your guys very soon.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Texeira, Cano, Granderson, etc: Thank you for recognizing that my steroids are the real deal!:
    In Response to Re: Texeira, Cano, Granderson, etc: Thank you for recognizing that my steroids are the real deal! : We're not sore. Nobody lost anything yet. Remember, it's only July 1 w/ the Yanks only up 2.5. Loooong way to go. FYI, the Sox only leased 1st to the Yanks for a while. We'll evict your guys very soon.
    Posted by soxdawg08

Not the point; whoever said it was over? 2.5 games in July? Only THIS jaded guy  (and maybe a couple of others) is sore about the current state of things, who can't believe it, 'cause he was convinced the Yankees would stink it up, and would never give credit to them for playing well, be it umpires, PEDs, or some other far flung conspiracy. Can't you tell? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

No surprise.... Yanks are always our tormentors.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

No surprise.... Yanks are always our tormentors.
    Posted by soxdawg08

In preseason, Sox were the faves to win the pennant; yankees were behind, but only slightly; when I pointed this out, I was ridiculed. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

I was saying this winter and spring that those who seemed to think the Yanks would be buried and irrelevant by midseason (with Smiley obviously the ringleader) were in for a rude awakening. New York is a very good team...Boston is a very good team...and Tampa Bay is hanging right in there as well. We've got a real division race on our hands, and that's the way I like it. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Texeira, Cano, Granderson, etc: Thank you for recognizing that my steroids are the real deal!:
    These Yankee are playing over there heads. They will come down to Earths unless A-Fraud cousin hooks them up with another shipment.  Do you believes that these Yankee home runs are natural? Or that Oldie Garcia and Fatolo Colon are pitching with a 3.00 ERA? Make no mistake, the Yankees steroids are the real deal . 
    Posted by this-is-not-possibility

I am very skeptical of them.  Probalby PEH drug which is done right can be hard to detect.  Colon is a prime example.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

The socks stinks! too much roids and still heading for 3rd place.
    Posted by greatestNYY

And too much paste for you, Ralph. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

You're being very negative here, Smiley. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

I always suspected PO-sada.  Even when the Rocket was caught red-handed Jorge continued to support him.  I firmly believe he did so hoping Roger wouldn't rat him out as another cheater. 

Sections
Shortcuts