Th U-MASS DARTMOUTH connection, Please Deval , tell us they are not PAYING .......

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Th U-MASS DARTMOUTH connection, Please Deval , tell us they are not PAYING .......

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In State FEES   !!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Th U-MASS DARTMOUTH connection, Please Deval , tell us they are not PAYING .......

In State FEES   !!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Great thread.  And one that really belongs in the baseball forum.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In State FEES   !!!!

He was a US Citizen living in Cambridge so I bet he did.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

In State FEES   !!!!

Fine way to behave !!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

In State FEES   !!!!

yOUR RIGHT, Became a citizen last September 11th......  How cute is that ???  Don't supose any of the lib/left/ that were in charge could "see any damage goods in his eyes"  !!!!    Free school, EBT card, Grants, ETC......  America is a great place to live !!!   Land of the FREE  $$$$$$

he's been in the US since he was 9 and the other one that got killed last night has been here for 6 years. it doesn't matter when he became a citizen... they have been living here for 6+ years apiece

Wonderful, I feel so much better !!  How about you ????

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Bill, why did you start this USELESS thread on a BASEBALL forum?  Don't you have a wife, or whoever, at home to talk about these things?  Are you that lonely?

Actually, you don't even have to respond because all it'll do is give you something more to babble about.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In State FEES   !!!!

yOUR RIGHT, Became a citizen last September 11th......  How cute is that ???  Don't supose any of the lib/left/ that were in charge could "see any damage goods in his eyes"  !!!!    Free school, EBT card, Grants, ETC......  America is a great place to live !!!   Land of the FREE  $$$$$$

He was an outstanding student and member of the community until Monday. Don't be jingoistic.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In State FEES   !!!!

he's been in the US since he was 9 and the other one that got killed last night has been here for 6 years. it doesn't matter when he became a citizen... they have been living here for 6+ years apiece

a little. it decreases the probability that they are connected to a terrorist cell.. which makes me feel better. Also the fact that they tried to rob a 7/11 after their photos were released leads me to believe they are not apart of a bigger organization..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

Bill, why did you start this USELESS thread on a BASEBALL forum?  Don't you have a wife, or whoever, at home to talk about these things?  Are you that lonely?

Actually, you don't even have to respond because all it'll do is give you something more to babble about.

Baseball ??  Whats that ?????  America has been shut down, don't you get it ?????

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In State FEES   !!!!

a little. it decreases the probability that they are connected to a terrorist cell.. which makes me feel better. Also the fact that they tried to rob a 7/11 after their photos were released leads me to believe they are not apart of a bigger organization..

tell that to all the people that were killed or maimed .......  My gosh, what does it take ????

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In State FEES   !!!!

tell that to all the people that were killed or maimed .......  My gosh, what does it take ????

don't be a hypocrite. monday you were making disrespectful comments with no regard to the victims. give me a break

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In State FEES   !!!!

don't be a hypocrite. monday you were making disrespectful comments with no regard to the victims. give me a break

NOT TRUE,  If anything, I was calling this just as it has shaked out to be !!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In State FEES   !!!!

if you hate america so much then you can leave you freaking teaparty nutjob

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In State FEES   !!!!

NOT TRUE,  If anything, I was calling this just as it has shaked out to be !!!

hardly.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

Great thread.  And one that really belongs in the baseball forum.

Thank You......  It should be on every forum in AMERICA  !!!

You never listen, do you. I agree with HFX: this is a thread that belongs on a political forum, not here. This is exactly the kind of thing that makes you so unpopular here.

25. This post has been removed.