1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Re: Th U-MASS DARTMOUTH connection, Please Deval , tell us they are not PAYING .......

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

Great thread.  And one that really belongs in the baseball forum.

Thank You......  It should be on every forum in AMERICA  !!!

You never listen, do you. I agree with HFX: this is a thread that belongs on a political forum, not here. This is exactly the kind of thing that makes you so unpopular here.

he is actually unpopular because of more things than just this type of thread

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Re: Th U-MASS DARTMOUTH connection, Please Deval , tell us they are not PAYING .......

In response to ampoule's comment:

Bill, why did you start this USELESS thread on a BASEBALL forum?  Don't you have a wife, or whoever, at home to talk about these things?  Are you that lonely?

Actually, you don't even have to respond because all it'll do is give you something more to babble about.

Baseball ??  Whats that ?????  America has been shut down, don't you get it ?????

I get it.  I don't get you.

For the first time in my life, I'll be putting a fellow conservative on ignore.  It's not because I disagree with all you say, it's because of the inappropriatness of when/how you post political stuff.  We ALL know of the bombing atrocity etc., but this is a BASEBALL site.  I'd ask you to understand, but I'm sure you wouldn't.  You'd just ignore my suggestion and continue to babble on.

Consider yourself ignored...along with three other frothing, sarcastic liberals that have nothing worthwhile to post.

To be honest, you're an embarassement to me and other true conservatives out there.

Don't bother to respond.  After adding this post, I'll be pushing the ignore button.

Look, if someone attacks me politically, I'll certainly respond and defend my political feelings.  But you? YOU initiate the garbage.  It's just wrong.

By the way, if you doubt my conservative feelings, I rode around Massachusetts with a Barry Goldwater sign on the top of my '55 Chevy.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to CommyContrarian's comment:

this guy is a CITIZEN! so yep he's entitled to all the benfits of citizenry..

So am I, so I choose to ignore.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Bill, why did you start this USELESS thread on a BASEBALL forum?  Don't you have a wife, or whoever, at home to talk about these things?  Are you that lonely?

Actually, you don't even have to respond because all it'll do is give you something more to babble about.

Baseball ??  Whats that ?????  America has been shut down, don't you get it ?????

Bill you are a donkey's behind.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

For the first time in my life, I'll be putting a fellow conservative on ignore.  It's not because I disagree with all you say, it's because of the inappropriatness of when/how you post political stuff.  We ALL know of the bombing atrocity etc., but this is a BASEBALL site.  I'd ask you to understand, but I'm sure you wouldn't.  You'd just ignore my suggestion and continue to babble on.

Consider yourself ignored...along with three other frothing, sarcastic liberals that have nothing worthwhile to post.

To be honest, you're an embarassement to me and other true conservatives out there.

Don't bother to respond.  After adding this post, I'll be pushing the ignore button.

Look, if someone attacks me politically, I'll certainly respond and defend my political feelings.  But you? YOU initiate the garbage.  It's just wrong.

By the way, if you doubt my conservative feelings, I rode around Massachusetts with a Barry Goldwater sign on the top of my '55 Chevy.

And how did that work out ?????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

You REALLY don't get it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NLU75. Show NLU75's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

In State FEES   !!!!

He was a US Citizen living in Cambridge so I bet he did.

yOUR RIGHT, Became a citizen last September 11th......  How cute is that ???  Don't supose any of the lib/left/ that were in charge could "see any damage goods in his eyes"  !!!!    Free school, EBT card, Grants, ETC......  America is a great place to live !!!   Land of the FREE  $$$$$$

if you hate america so much then you can leave you freaking teaparty nutjob

he is not part of the teaparty, he is a nutjob who probably votes democrat

That's a BINGO!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NLU75. Show NLU75's posts

he is not a conservative, he is a trolling democrat

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to devildavid's comment:

You REALLY don't get it.

He is just that dense.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Since the first post is gone...I get the idea is that Bill complained about the 19 yr old being a student and something about his possibly getting freebies as an immigrant????

Bill no one is his past life in Cambridge that have known him since he was 9 had no idea he would do what he allegedly did. All  I have heard is that he even would not say anything bad abot anyone not even picking on anyone. Yes he may have gotten freebies as a person looking for political asylum. However based upon all reports he pulled his own weight through HS and college earning everything he was "given".

Something obviously happened to this what was thought to be quiet passive person. That is why I hope they catch him alive.

As an FYI Bill 19 to 22 is when many pyschosis happen to young men.

As for shutting down baseball

Would you rather have some one's son, daughter, Mother, Father, grandchild etc... walking to the game tonight killed.  See the difference between the USA and many other countries is that WE value another person's life and we do not even have to know them. That is why you see games postponed or events like the B's game where tyhe fans made it all about the value we place on human life and how we come together as ONE NATION. Also points out that we also put life over the mighty dollars that will belost tonight

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In response to NLU75's comment:

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

In State FEES   !!!!

yOUR RIGHT, Became a citizen last September 11th......  How cute is that ???  Don't supose any of the lib/left/ that were in charge could "see any damage goods in his eyes"  !!!!    Free school, EBT card, Grants, ETC......  America is a great place to live !!!   Land of the FREE  $$$$$$

if you hate america so much then you can leave you freaking teaparty nutjob

he is not part of the teaparty, he is a nutjob who probably votes democrat

That's a BINGO!!!!

sorry to disappoint you, but the right wing fringe has the monopoly on nut jobs and that would include the yokels who make up the tea party and the religious right.

they're not the solution, they're the problem.

No they are  not politicians of both sides donot have the balls to do what is right and that is the fact. Just because people have a different opinion does not make them loons. There are just as many far right loons as there are far left loons.

Polticians, lobbyists and specil interests are the issue not the eople looking for change, honesty and transparency

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

shots fired in watertown. sounds like they might have him

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ma-rt-9-window-cam

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

We ALL know of the bombing atrocity etc., but this is a BASEBALL site.

And yet the other site (Explosions at Boston Marathon) in which you supported SF BostonFan's advice that I was wrong to complain about how political that thread had turned is just fine? What am I missing here?  This IS a baseball site, not a vehicle for blowhards like Softy and Bill to espouse their right wing rhetoric.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to stillallbost08's comment:

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

Great thread.  And one that really belongs in the baseball forum.

Thank You......  It should be on every forum in AMERICA  !!!

You never listen, do you. I agree with HFX: this is a thread that belongs on a political forum, not here. This is exactly the kind of thing that makes you so unpopular here.

he is actually unpopular because of more things than just this type of thread

I stand corrected. This is just ONE of the many reasons that Bill has a problem here. He is a lot like Francona: stubborn as an ox.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

Since the first post is gone...I get the idea is that Bill complained about the 19 yr old being a student and something about his possibly getting freebies as an immigrant????

Bill no one is his past life in Cambridge that have known him since he was 9 had no idea he would do what he allegedly did. All  I have heard is that he even would not say anything bad abot anyone not even picking on anyone. Yes he may have gotten freebies as a person looking for political asylum. However based upon all reports he pulled his own weight through HS and college earning everything he was "given".

Something obviously happened to this what was thought to be quiet passive person. That is why I hope they catch him alive.

Would you rather have some one's son, daughter, Mother, Father, grandchild etc... walking to the game tonight killed.  See the difference between the USA and many other countries is that WE value another person's life and we do not even have to know them. That is why you see games postponed or events like the B's game where tyhe fans made it all about the value we place on human life and how we come together as ONE NATION. Also points out that we also put life over the mighty dollars that will belost tonight

As an FYI Bill 19 to 22 is when many pyschosis happen to young men

Correct!

Many times, schizophrenia manifests itself at that age.  VA hospitals have many patients whose schizophrenic symptoms began while in the service...incorrectly deemed 'service related', where in actuality, it's the normal age where symptoms begin.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to mef429's comment:

In State FEES   !!!!

he's been in the US since he was 9 and the other one that got killed last night has been here for 6 years. it doesn't matter when he became a citizen... they have been living here for 6+ years apiece

Wonderful, I feel so much better !!  How about you ????

a little. it decreases the probability that they are connected to a terrorist cell.. which makes me feel better. Also the fact that they tried to rob a 7/11 after their photos were released leads me to believe they are not apart of a bigger organization..

tell that to all the people that were killed or maimed .......  My gosh, what does it take ????

What does it take for WHAT?  Speak in complete sentences.

Are you saying that you want to cave to the pressure of two whack jobs, and change everything that makes America great?

The correct response, after we hunt down the last guy, is to have twice as many people show up next year, and honor the dea by celebrating life.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

America is not shut down you whiner.  They shut down two games where the second whack job might have wanted to go out in a blaze of glory.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Correct!

Many times, schizophrenia manifests itself at that age.  VA hospitals have many patients whose schizophrenic symptoms began while in the service...incorrectly deemed 'service related', where in actuality, it's the normal age where symptoms begin.

Call it what it is ..... TERROR, caused by the hatred form the religious fanatics !!!!!   I see where our FED Government had a chance a couple of years ago to send the 26 year old back from where he came, but the #'s didn't rise above the  P C POLICIES in place..... Go figure !!!

Good morning Bill. You were correct from the getgo on this.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to bald-predictions's comment:

Correct!

Call it what it is ..... TERROR, caused by the hatred form the religious fanatics !!!!!   I see where our FED Government had a chance a couple of years ago to send the 26 year old back from where he came, but the #'s didn't rise above the  P C POLICIES in place..... Go figure !!!

Good morning Bill. You were correct from the getgo on this.

Or SHUCKS BALDY,  Now your going to be demonized along with SOFTY, &  BILL-806 !!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Why would you care where the hatred comes from?  If it turns out to be another Muslim whack job, does this differ in any way from the OKC bombing?  Do you have more ambivalence just because our domestic whack jobs kill 100s because they hate the government?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

Why would you care where the hatred comes from?  If it turns out to be another Muslim whack job, does this differ in any way from the OKC bombing?  Do you have more ambivalence just because our domestic whack jobs kill 100s because they hate the government?

NO & YES  !!

Sections
Shortcuts