Thank god the Yankees......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Thank god the Yankees......

.....Don't have any starters as good as this Pavano guy that beat them tonight. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

Re: Thank god the Yankees......

m

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Pavano used only two pitches and his fastball is was only @88. Mauer and Morneau look healthy. Twins looked good last night, especially beating that NY team...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Thank god the Yankees......:
    [QUOTE]Pavano used only two pitches and his fastball is was only @88. Mauer and Morneau look healthy. Twins looked good last night, especially beating that NY team...
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]

Flipped over during the Bruins game to check the score, was glad to see Morneau playing. Guys gone thru hell the past few years.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Can anyone start a "The Yankees lost, The Yankees lost!!!" thread for that guy? I don't even recall his name..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Oh.. there you are.. I'm ignoring you so I can't see what you wrote.. But hey... "the Yankees Lost, the Yankees lost!!"

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]I agree with Babe, Pinstripezac, Camelwalk, and ThatWasMe. Threads like this should not be started since the Yankee trolls flock to it and find it entertaining. Take away their food and perhaps they will go to a Yankee forum where they belong.
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE]

I'm just glad the Twins finally found someone they could beat.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]Oh.. there you are.. I'm ignoring you so I can't see what you wrote.. But hey... "the Yankees Lost, the Yankees lost!!"
    Posted by seannybboi[/QUOTE]

Thatta boy Seanny..... Flush that turd down the toilet.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank god the Yankees...... : Very manly of you. What do you do in real life when there's no "ignore" button, cry?
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

Babe, not sure you wanna bring in the 'what if this were real life' factor, as, I am sure you are good, friendly person who would never be the jackazz provocateur you choose to embody in Sox Cyberspace ...

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE] 
    Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE]

I don't really get Pike jokes but that picture is funny!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response to; Thank god the Yankees......:
    [QUOTE].....Don't have any starters as good as this Pavano guy that beat them tonight. 
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]