Thank You Ciriaco for Showing what a real SS is

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Thank You Ciriaco for Showing what a real SS is

In Response to Thank You Ciriaco for Showing what a real SS is:
    [QUOTE]I never want to see that bum Aviles at SS, ever!
    Posted by TrotterNixon[/QUOTE]

I have to admit, Ciriaco looks as good as I've been saying he is.  Good point softy!

Even a broken clock......   :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Thank You Ciriaco for Showing what a real SS is:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Thank You Ciriaco for Showing what a real SS is : I have to admit, Ciriaco looks as good as I've been saying he is.  Good point softy! Even a broken clock......   :)
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]Except for the part about Aviles being a bum.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Thank You Ciriaco for Showing what a real SS is:
    [QUOTE]I never want to see that bum Aviles at SS, ever!

He is a lot better than Iggy.  I agree.  

Why did you used to be so hung up on him?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Thank You Ciriaco for Showing what a real SS is : He is a lot better than Iggy.  I agree.   Why did you used to be so hung up on him?
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Just what I've been saying!  Iggy is the proverbial mirage, while Ciriaco is the real deal!  He consistently flashes the leather, while actually being a quality hitter with some POP!

The soft one will never admit being wrong!  Sign of a very WEAK mind, & pathetic character!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]Iggy is a lot better than that bum Aviles, and so is Lugo.

Yeah see Iggy can't hit. At all.  His Sp is lower than his OBP.  That's hard to do.

Odd you kept pushing for him all year. Ciriaco and Aviles mixing and matching, get rid of Punto and keep Iggy parked in the minors.

Not that I have to say that as my opinion.  Barring trade or injury Iggy wont be called up.  Everyone knows that now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank You Ciriaco for Showing what a real SS is : Just what I've been saying!  Iggy is the proverbial mirage, while Ciriaco is the real deal!  He consistently flashes the leather, while actually being a quality hitter with some POP! The soft one will never admit being wrong!  Sign of a very WEAK mind, & pathetic character!!!
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]

Yep.  Aviles and Iggy are doing exactly what i thought they would do this year.

I had no idea Ciriaco was going to be this good though.  Excellent D and a much better hitter than Iggy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

pedro is speedy

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank You Ciriaco for Showing what a real SS is : Yeah see Iggy can't hit. At all.  His Sp is lower than his OBP.  That's hard to do. Odd you kept pushing for him all year. Ciriaco and Aviles mixing and matching, get rid of Punto and keep Iggy parked in the minors. Not that I have to say that as my opinion.  Barring trade or injury Iggy wont be called up.  Everyone knows that now.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

If the Sox could get him hitting as well as Crawford, they might be able to package Iggy in some type of trade????  Perhaps they could get another journeyman infielder like Punto for him???  Stranger things have happened!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank You Ciriaco for Showing what a real SS is : If the Sox could get him hitting as well as Crawford, they might be able to package Iggy in some type of trade????  Perhaps they could get another journeyman infielder like Punto for him???  Stranger things have happened!

Iggy has 6 extra base hits in  271 at bats at AAA.

Brutal.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

It was CLEAR to any thinking baseball person that Ciriaco was THE real deal in ST.  Iggy was a ghost! 

Please explain to the unwashed how fantastic Iggy is Softy!  We simply can't see what you see.  You're the man!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Is Ciriaco the real deal as a full time SS, Trotter?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Perhaps you could regale us with tails of the wicked reverse pivot while doing so??

PLEASE!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]It was CLEAR to any thinking baseball person that Ciriaco was THE real deal in ST.  Iggy was a ghost!  Please explain to the unwashed how fantastic Iggy is Softy!  We simply can't see what you see.  You're the man!

He sure abandoned him pretty quickly.

Anyone could see Aviles was better, just as anyone can see that right now Ciriaco is playing better than Aviles.

What I can't figure out is how someone thought Iggy could succeed in the majors this year?

Crazy.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]Is Ciriaco the real deal as a full time SS, Trotter?
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]As opposed to Jed "no pop" Lowrie?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]Is Ciriaco the real deal as a full time SS, Trotter?
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]

YES!!!!

On that point, the soft on has actually stumbled on to a FACT!  While his baseball and general knowledge is limited, the soft one actually has this one right.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank You Ciriaco for Showing what a real SS is : YES!!!! On that point, the soft on has actually stumbled on to a FACT!  While his baseball and general knowledge is limited, the soft one actually has this one right.

The problem is he thinks other people disagree with him.

I love Ciriaco.  I would start him over Aviles until he shows that shouldn't happen anymore.

Iggy can stay parked in AAA.

He has butcher hands with the bat and clumsy feet in the batters box.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank You Ciriaco for Showing what a real SS is : YES!!!! On that point, the soft on has actually stumbled on to a FACT!  While his baseball and general knowledge is limited, the soft one actually has this one right.

His true calling.........  "washing eloquent," (heavy on the wax:)  so to speak on anything homosexual.  He has extensive knowledge on that subject!!!  Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more....  ;)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

If Ciriaco turns out to be the real deal it'll be a nice move by Cherington to get him for nothing.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]If Ciriaco turns out to be the real deal it'll be a nice move by Cherington to get him for nothing.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]Ben's made a few nice moves. Including bringing in Cook, Padilla, Ross, Mortenson, Podsednik and Pedro Jr.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

valentine has an excellent eye for talent...he was a huge doubrant supporter, he really like Pedro C...he is a big fan or morales i believe...i wish ben would just trust him to take the best players and let him be

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Does Ben Ineptington get credit for signing Pedro or will softy claim Larry got him?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]Iggy has a higher OBP than the bum, Aviles. The difference is Iggy is actually a SS and he can run well enough to steal bases when he gets on. The bum Aviles is a butcher in the field and his plate numbers are pitiful. And for the idiot who claims "I knew Aviles would do well", you are the only one clinging to that nonsense. And for the idiot talking about "reverse pivot", take a look at that soon to be departing bum Ellsbury has in average HR per season in the 5 years since he was named a starting Red Sox OF'er. He and Crawford are two of the biggest bum losers in Red Sox history. 30 million a year for part-time players. And for the snake idiot, you are the same dunce who claimed that Ciriaco was a flash in the pan. I started the thread, weeks ago, that Ciriaco needs to remain on the active roster and starting over that bum, Aviles. That thread was met by a bunch of iidots claiming "it's too early". No matter what Ciriaco does at the plate, he doesn't have to do antying to be better than Aviles and Ciriaco can field the position at a high level and has the speed that the butcher doesn't have. As for Iglesias, Aviles is the bum who needs to be traded or immediately optioned to AAA until he is traded. Punto needs to be moved over the winter. Iglesias needs to be added after roster expansion with Punto becoming a potted plant.

Yep I like Ciriaco too.  

I agree that Iggy is not and never was ready to be a ML player this season.

It's okay man.  We all make mistakes.

Sections
Shortcuts