Thank You Ciriaco for Showing what a real SS is

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenwellforpresident. Show greenwellforpresident's posts

Re: Thank You Ciriaco for Showing what a real SS is

In Response to Re: Thank You Ciriaco for Showing what a real SS is:
    [QUOTE]At least that mental midget doesn't know the difference in a comma and a hyphen, and thinks captiously finding a typo means he knows how to spell when he does not know how to spell. 
    Posted by TrotterNixon[/QUOTE]
    A. Normally I don't care when a poster makes stupid grammar mistakes.  However, when you call everyone on the forum a mental midget but can't even write a 6 line post without stupid mistakes, I needed to point out your ignorance.
    B. There was no need for a comma or hyphen. You're continuing to show your ignorance.
    C. It's difference between, not difference in.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenwellforpresident. Show greenwellforpresident's posts

[QUOTE]There was a need for a comma, you captious mental midget.
    You're wrong.  I don't need to waste my time with you anymore.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]Well, the thing is, Iglesias has a career .330 OBP in the majors and a .298 OBP in AAA this year. Needless to say, the stooge who uses two screennames, Carnie and "snake", doesn't know what he's talking about. Aviles is a butcher who has no business being a starting MLB SS or a middle UIF"er. Aviles is a AAA third baseman.

Yeah I think I am going to side with ML talent evaluaters who think that Aviles is a ML ballplayer over a  crazy dude that pretends to be a lawyer on the internet.

I know what Iggys obp was in AAA.  I saw it when I posted his 570 OPS. You are correct though.  Iggy did a fabulous job in his 6 ML at bats last year.  Set the world on fire.

I also post as Andrewmitch and I used to post as hankwilliams jr.

Also I am a boston.com mod.  Well why don't I let it all out.  I am Obama and I just come on here to mess with you.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]ML talent "evaluaters"? You mean the ones who evaluated David Ortiz? I'm going to side with those who put Aviles in a KC dumpster, not the cheerleader leading the Aviles April and May bandwagon. You post as "mental midget" and "I've jumped off the Aviles bandwagon". You are the same idiot who, after I started a thread that said to start Ciriaco and get rid of Aviles, weeks ago, made the stupid comment that Ciriaco's sample was too small. SS is about defense, in his sample size is years! Anyone with a speck of baseball knowledge can see that Aviles is a bad 3rd baseman, at best. 

Aww.  You're getting all worked up again.  

Trotter this is Obama.  I have been posting as Carnie and Andrewmitch for the past few months as well as Snake just to mess with you.  I also run the boston.com forum.  I am sorry I had you banned so many times, it's just because you aren't a liberal.  I shouldn't have done it and I was wrong.

Lighten up son.  It isn't that big a deal that you messed up on Iggy.  and when I posted that it was too soon for Ciriaco to take over obviously the entire Red Sox organization agreed with me.  

It's not a bad thing to be able to change and adapt your mindset when new information is presented.  That's why I am the president and you pretend to be a lawyer.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

The problem is that when you aren't getting enough pop from your corner outfielders, you have to get it from other areas.

When Ross was hurt , we were getting no pop from our corner outfielders, and therefore, had to get it from "up the middle" positions.  This is never an ideal scenario because it means that you are now looking for O at a position where D is more important.

You need offense from LF, RF, 1B, 3B , DH.  When you dont have that it sets off a chain of problems.  Having to play Aviles was an effect of this problem.  We werent getting enough pop from 1B (Gonzo was batting .260), LF (Nava) or RF (Sweeney).  Its not like we were getting it from CF (Byrd) eitehr.

So we played Aviles to compensate.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

This is why people underestimate the importance of Ortiz.  "He's just a DH."  He's not just a DH, he's a #3 hitter, which is one of the hardest thing to find in baseball.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]Carnie, I mean Snake, you are shilling again. It's leftist, not liberal, and it's alright to be wrong with a Red Sox organization that offered Crawford 142 million dollars and sold George Ruth. It's also alright to be wrong in annonting Aviles as a "pleasant suprise" everyday SS, and now change it to "Ciriaco will nee to play his way out of the lineup". It's also alright to use racial slurs like "stupid hillbilly" and "they cling to their Bibles and guns". I wouldn't ban you for being mental midget, since you were born that way.

Well of course it's okay to say Aviles was a pleasant surprise every day SS and then say that Ciriaco will need to play his way out of the line up.

Both are true. Because Aviles did fine and now Ciriaco is doing better.  Is this complicated?  The only person I ever argued with you about was Iggy.  Not Ciriaco.

I really do think it's adorable when you get all mad and stomp your little feet and call people names.  You make me chuckle.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

drew, right on. Except for Ross, the rest of the corner OF has been atrocious in terms of offense and CF has been void too cuz of Ellsbury's injury (except for those several weeks when Podsednik was getting on base, scoring runs). Aviles time as a Sox regular should be over

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]Let me pretend that my MBE score allowed me to pass the bar exam in NC and get admitted without examination in D.C. Let me state that you don't know what that is. Let me state that you are like JFK, Jr., except without inheriting the illegal booze sales money.  

Did I really just get you to try and prove to everyone that you are a lawyer on the internet? 

Dude your buttons are so easy to push.  Seriously get some game.  It's too easy.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

snake is stalking

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]snake is stalking
    Posted by EnchiladaT[/QUOTE]

It is hard not to when my prey is so easily wounded.

The more he gets mad the more I laugh.

I guess I have some issues as well.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]I really do think it's adorable when you get all mad and stomp your little feet The only one who is mad is "Aviles has been a pleasant suprise". Hard to stomp your feet on the Internet;) LMAO! Easy prey is someone who boasts about Red Sox talent "evaluaters" and posts "stomp your little feet" on a message board.

I don't know about that dude.  You don't bother me at all.

You're my favorite.

Okay I guess we have spent enough time messing with each other.  I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I really want to believe that Ciriaco is baseballs next gem who becomes a star out of nowhere and not the next Daniel nava, a fringe MLB player who can have bouts of success but ultimately unproductive over the long haul. 

Ciriaco is an intriguing case, his defense looks good and he looks like he can make contact....but he has 2 walks in 106 MLB AB's.

If you never walk and are a decent contact hitter, then it is hard to NOT have a .300 average.  And with no power he is doomed to have a very very weak OBP and OPS.  

At the VERY least if Ciriaco does come down to earth, then he should by all means be our new Utility/pinch hitter (contact situation & Bunt).

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenwellforpresident. Show greenwellforpresident's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank You Ciriaco for Showing what a real SS is : It is hard not to when my prey is so easily wounded. The more he gets mad the more I laugh. I guess I have some issues as well.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]
    Normally I enjoy watching you make ally mcbeal look stupid, but sometimes it just seems unfair.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank You Ciriaco for Showing what a real SS is : It is hard not to when my prey is so easily wounded. The more he gets mad the more I laugh. I guess I have some issues as well.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

lol!  that made me laugh out loud. We all have issues