Thank you, Coco

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: Thank you, Coco

yo summah! that looks like me this morning coming into work....lol...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

I too, want to thank Coco, it was to bad he never made it here after such high hopes. I was totally onboard with his acquisition at the time and who knows maybe it would have worked out ok had it not been for that early injury sliding into third ??  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Thank you, Coco:
    [QUOTE]G'morning Jetes old bud. word is that the summer is flying by and we (you and me) are loving this baseball season. yeah, finally my boys took it to the rangers. one thing good I guess was that the wind really picked up cooling off those poor fans sitting in 103 degree heat. as I was watching them fanning themselves it made me think about our bravest of the brave humpin the hills and valleys with about 45 lbs of equipment on their backs looking for the bad guys over in afgan. trust me pal. extreme heat sucks. and when it's extreme heat and 100% total humidity it really sucks. I tell you this because I got a nephew that's with the 10th mountain div. over there and his wife just gave birth to twin girls. but anyway, back to baseball and this little wind storm heading our way...lol..........stay chilli pal!
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]cool, congrats ol Unca Hammah..LOL... i hope and pray he gets home to them soon...not looking forward to another storm though the skies have just opened up here in the city...Frown

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

yep! that's me "B" ol unca Hammah!!! lol..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

CoCo the man. Always a favorite of mine....still killing the Yunks. The Yunks CC has gone in the toilet ever since the Sox made him human again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cpjohn1. Show cpjohn1's posts

Coco was awesome last night.  Thanks, Coco.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

OPS is not a cherry pick. WAR is a joke, and a total joke.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]CC had 5 RBIs last night ... HR to center.   It sure would be nice to see HAPPY Red Sox fans celebrating what he did. 
    Posted by soxmeister[/QUOTE]

If you put that thread up, no one would post on it, and it would be removed. :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Thank you, Coco : oh, shut up...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

You know, in the all excitement of Coco I kinda forgot that we get the A's next. So, thank you to the Yankees for batting them around for their last game, and using up their bullpen (which I assume they did). I also think it was very kind of the A's to win the first games (good for us), and then get hammered in the last (also good for us). It's a great position for them to be in coming to Fenway, and I, for one, appreciate it. Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Loved Coco, and wish it could have worked out here. But we have the best center fielder in the game now. (This is when Softy chimes in, "We don't have Matt Kemp").
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

No doubt. I wouldn't trade Ellsbury for anyone in CF.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]G'morning Jetes old bud. word is that the summer is flying by and we (you and me) are loving this baseball season. yeah, finally my boys took it to the rangers. one thing good I guess was that the wind really picked up cooling off those poor fans sitting in 103 degree heat. as I was watching them fanning themselves it made me think about our bravest of the brave humpin the hills and valleys with about 45 lbs of equipment on their backs looking for the bad guys over in afgan. trust me pal. extreme heat sucks. and when it's extreme heat and 100% total humidity it really sucks. I tell you this because I got a nephew that's with the 10th mountain div. over there and his wife just gave birth to twin girls. but anyway, back to baseball and this little wind storm heading our way...lol..........stay chilli pal!
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

My best to your nephew, Hammah, and his twin girls. I guess sometimes it's easy for people to forget the guys that are over there fighting to give us the privilege of going to a baseball game. It's all about perspective. Thanks for putting it back in the right perspective. And, as you know, you're all above and beyond any baseball player to me and always will be. :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Thank you, Coco : Coco against the Yankees makes me do the happy dance.
    Posted by summerof67[/QUOTE]

Smile

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

No doubt. I wouldn't trade Ellsbury for anyone in CF.

Granderson, Hamilton (less CF lately but so what), and Kemp, to name a few. I have swamp land to sell you, Kim, for Cape Cod prime frontage pricing.

Theo arleady goofed and spent 20M on Crawford. You will have to trade your beloved Ellsbury or get, at most, a draft pick (new CBA and no Type A guarantee on that) or

are you going to pay him 12 to 14M for final 2 years and 155M for 7 year oops Crawford deal and put out an OF of all lefty shoes and a dumpster AViles OF?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]No doubt. I wouldn't trade Ellsbury for anyone in CF. Granderson, Hamilton (less CF lately but so what), and Kemp, to name a few. I have swamp land to sell you, Kim, for Cape Cod prime frontage pricing. Theo arleady goofed and spent 20M on Crawford. You will have to trade your beloved Ellsbury or get, at most, a draft pick (new CBA and no Type A guarantee on that) or are you going to pay him 12 to 14M for final 2 years and 155M for 7 year oops Crawford deal and put out an OF of all lefty shoes and a dumpster AViles OF?
    Posted by S0ftl@w[/QUOTE]

Oh, at least stop with aviles nonsense.