Thanks for the Forum Link, BDC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

Thanks for the Forum Link, BDC

…now if you can get the game schedule onto the home sports page (B's, RS, etc.), you'll be close to where the original was.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Re: Thanks for the Forum Link, BDC

Yeah I honestly was going to stop posting without a forum link. The reason I like it here is that anyone can go to the website and talk sports. If it was just going to be the bunch of us old school types with no new blood I wasn't going to be interested.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I agree. Huge mistake not to have a link on the sports page.

Also, no game tracker, box score...

Sox4ever

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

We actually might see an uptick in new posters - the forum links on the older Boston.com site had become pretty buried in most cases - not like the old days when comments from the forum were featured prominently on the all the sports home pages. 

Though if I were BDC I would have held off for a couple more weeks and ironed out more kinks, for example I don't think the signatures are working very well (can't update mine)....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to Ergoetal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

…now if you can get the game schedule onto the home sports page (B's, RS, etc.), you'll be close to where the original was.

[/QUOTE]

It's a work in progress, no doubt about it.  But it's coming along.  When I went to bed last night I couldn't post here on my desktop because of some kind of a conflict with Chrome.  Now I can. 

I don't know how their priority list is determined but they at least are doing something.  I guess we just have to be paitent to get our own issues taken care of.

Having the right to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

I got on thru Google! Then bookmarked it. Boston.com has become a joke anyway. It is no longer a link on my home page.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree. Huge mistake not to have a link on the sports page.

Also, no game tracker, box score...

Sox4ever

[/QUOTE]

I hate not having the box score or the Red Sox stats on the first page. It shows the people that put this together are not baseball fans.

Sections
Shortcuts