Thanks Jason Varitek!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

Re: Thanks Jason Varitek!

Congratulations Tek for your contributions to the Red Sox over the years from 1998-2007.  You aided the cause very well.  Of course, you were garbage plus from 2008 on and stayed on three years too long.  Stay retired and try to get in coaching, but if you still want to play do it somewhere else.  Yours and Wakefield's time was more than up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

In Response to Re: Thanks Jason Varitek!:
    [QUOTE]Congratulations Tek for your contributions to the Red Sox over the years from 1998-2007.  You aided the cause very well.  Of course, you were garbage plus from 2008 on and stayed on three years too long.  Stay retired and try to get in coaching, but if you still want to play do it somewhere else.  Yours and Wakefield's time was more than up.
    Posted by seabeachfred[/QUOTE]

Everyone is searching out those with multiple alias's these days. Are you also Softlaw / HankwilliamsJr? Isn't it time to come up with new troll material?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

In Response to Re: Thanks Jason Varitek!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thanks Jason Varitek! : Everyone is searching out those with multiple alias's these days. Are you also Softlaw / HankwilliamsJr? Isn't it time to come up with new troll material?
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE]

Nope!!!!  I am who I am---and if you look at my ID you would know that I've been here since early 2005.  I used to be a regular poster here before I went elsewhere but I still drop in from time to time.  Sorry you don't like my take on Varitek but the guy stayed around a little too long.  Retirement was the best thing for him, and, for the record, if he was good enough to still play ball some other team would have offered him a contract.  None did.  End of story.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

OK, then thank you for your final post on Tek. If only Softlaw would do the same because the forum has been ruined with the daily bashing of Drew, Theo, Tito, farrell, Tek, and Wake. Time to turn the page.

Sections
Shortcuts