THANKS THEO, ERIK BEDARD IS THE...........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Re: THANKS THEO, ERIK BEDARD IS THE...........

...second coming of Brad Penny.

O-N-L-Y    K-I-D-D-I-N-G  !!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

In Response to Re: THANKS THEO, ERIK BEDARD IS THE...........:
    [QUOTE]I have to admit I was right all along about him. I've been calling for the RS to land this guy for two years. Glad Theo listens to me sometimes. Now, if he would only listen and find a new 3B coach.
    Posted by Alibiike[/QUOTE]

alibi,
    guess yoe were right. they shoulda listened sooner.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Great pick-up. I think he's going to do well for the Sox. Thanks, Theo, for not throwing the farm away to get a pitcher who may or may not have made a difference here.

I don't know where anyone got the idea that he didn't want the pressure of playing in Boston. He seems to be doing quite well with all the pressure and attention.

It's almost like the complete opposite of what was said.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Great pick-up. I think he's going to do well for the Sox. Thanks, Theo, for not throwing the farm away to get a pitcher who may or may not have made a difference here. I don't know where anyone got the idea that he didn't want the pressure of playing in Boston. He seems to be doing quite well with all the pressure and attention. It's almost like the complete opposite of what was said.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]   KIM,  SOUNDS LIKE YOU KNOW YOUR BASEBALL !!  THEO THANKS YOU FOR BEING ON BOARD !!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BILLS-DAD. Show BILLS-DAD's posts

In Response to THANKS THEO, ERIK BEDARD IS THE...........:
    [QUOTE]  REAL DEAL !!!!  MY GOODNESS, ALWAYS AROUND THE PLATE WITH ALL HIS PITCHES...... NICE FASTBALL, CURVE, AND CHANGE UP TOO !!!    GO SOX, THEO & TITO TOO !!! WHAT SAY YOU, ALL YOU T-BALL G M's ?????? 
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Son, whatever happened to that thread you started thanking Theo because Andrew Miller was the real deal?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Bedard's example with the umpiring might be a good lesson learned for Beckett, Lackey and Lester. 
    Bedard's pitch selection and the effortless way he delivers does not put much pressure on his arm.
    He's a pro and I'm ghlad he's with us--not against us.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to THANKS THEO, ERIK BEDARD IS THE........... : Son, whatever happened to that thread you started thanking Theo because Andrew Miller was the real deal?
    Posted by BILLS-DAD[/QUOTE]  THANKS DAD FOR THE REMINDER....... HOWEVER, I THINK IT IS SAFE TO SAY THAT MILLER HAS THE STUFF AND IS NOT THAT FAR AWAY...... ANOTHER GOOD JOB BY THEO !!  DAD, GO BACK TO SLEEP !!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THANKS THEO, ERIK BEDARD IS THE........... :   THANKS DAD FOR THE REMINDER....... HOWEVER, I THINK IT IS SAFE TO SAY THAT MILLER HAS THE STUFF AND IS NOT THAT FAR AWAY...... ANOTHER GOOD JOB BY THEO !!  DAD, GO BACK TO SLEEP !!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]CoolLaughingYell

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BILLS-DAD. Show BILLS-DAD's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THANKS THEO, ERIK BEDARD IS THE........... :
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Son, you're replying to your own post.  I hope you didn't stop taking your meds.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

Sections
Shortcuts