THANKSGIVING

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Re: THANKSGIVING

We all have a lot to be thankful for, when you tally it all up.....I have two amazing girls and a third one is coming in June...Life is good...Let's hope both the Yanks and Red Sox are competitive next season, and will be able to fight each other at least a little like the old days....Happy Thanksgiving all...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

Good Morning all...just wanted to take a minute and wish all of you guys(and ladies) and your loved ones a blessed Thanksgiving, as a resident of Staten Island i am very thankful to not have been affected by the storm, as others here and in some of the neighborhoods around me weren't as fortunate as well as the other boroughs and NJ/CT, i truly feel for them especially those that lost family members..so i wish you all a wonderful day with your families but i ask that you take a moment to pray for those who will spend that day still sorting through the aftermath...thanks and have a great day all...  

Hope you had a great day.  It is nice to hear that you weren't affected by hurricane Sandy.  It was so sad to see all of the devastation that it caused the residents of NY.  I would imagine that many posters   made  donations to the victims of the storm.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

Good Morning all...just wanted to take a minute and wish all of you guys(and ladies) and your loved ones a blessed Thanksgiving, as a resident of Staten Island i am very thankful to not have been affected by the storm, as others here and in some of the neighborhoods around me weren't as fortunate as well as the other boroughs and NJ/CT, i truly feel for them especially those that lost family members..so i wish you all a wonderful day with your families but i ask that you take a moment to pray for those who will spend that day still sorting through the aftermath...thanks and have a great day all...  

Hope you had a great day.  It is nice to hear that you weren't affected by hurricane Sandy.  It was so sad to see all of the devastation that it caused the residents of NY.  I would imagine that many posters   made  donations to the victims of the storm.  

The Red Cross imo is the best way to help those in need.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to GreenPartyCelt's comment:

Jete...Pretty funny...I was born and grew up on Staten Island (West Brighton)...My parents, who are both from Ireland, met there and fell in love...Lucky that for my immortal soul...One of my brothers still lives there....Anyway, he was not affected either, but I do give thanks for being an American and for having all the gifts we/I have.... Are you from Staten Island originally, and if not, where do you hail from? In any event, Happy Thanksgiving fellow Yankee Foxes fan....And Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on the forum....May God bless you all this holiday season...

hey GPC, no i moved to Staten Island in 89'..i was Manhattan born and raised(Lower East Side)..ironically, my wife is originally from Staten Island, but was living in Brooklyn when we met :)  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

In response to GreenPartyCelt's comment:

Jete...Pretty funny...I was born and grew up on Staten Island (West Brighton)...My parents, who are both from Ireland, met there and fell in love...Lucky that for my immortal soul...One of my brothers still lives there....Anyway, he was not affected either, but I do give thanks for being an American and for having all the gifts we/I have.... Are you from Staten Island originally, and if not, where do you hail from? In any event, Happy Thanksgiving fellow Yankee Foxes fan....And Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on the forum....May God bless you all this holiday season...

hey GPC, no i moved to Staten Island in 89'..i was Manhattan born and raised(Lower East Side)..ironically, my wife is originally from Staten Island, but was living in Brooklyn when we met :)  

Even so, I will not hold it against you...But your wife is da bomb...

Sections
Shortcuts