That SOFTY/TROTTER is right again !!!! JACOBY OUT WITH A "LAT STRAIN"..........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

That SOFTY/TROTTER is right again !!!! JACOBY OUT WITH A "LAT STRAIN"..........

If only SOFTY/TROTTER was the GENERAL MANAGER !!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: That SOFTY/TROTTER is right again !!!! JACOBY OUT WITH A

...we'd have Nick Johnson, Ben Sheets, Casey Kotchman, Bill Hall, DMac, Lugo, Crisp, and a bunch ofstarting pitcher  nonsignings as he wants to offer pitchers who end up signing for $4M a year $1M offers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

...we'd have Nick Johnson, Ben Sheets, Casey Kotchman, Bill Hall, DMac, Lugo, Crisp, and a bunch ofstarting pitcher  nonsignings as he wants to offer pitchers who end up signing for $4M a year $1M offers.

[/QUOTE]   And, "WHAAATS WRRRONG WITTH THAAAT"  !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Love ya Bill, but I really have to wonder about somebody so "bent" on blowing smoke up Softy's exhause pipe????

Just a little odd???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Some folks here apparently have multiple e-mail accounts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Some folks here apparently have multiple e-mail accounts

[/QUOTE]

Yah Think, Trip7, Half These Clowns Talk To Them Selves.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Honestly, I dont really get caught up in all that.  just a simple observation that I find amusing about some folks here. Quite sad actually. Is life really that boring and empty for some?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

people want to say "oh yeah he only gets hurt because he collided with so and so, and it was the other players fault"... but what about the other injuries? Sometimes through no fault of their own a player simply will be hurt too often to ever achieve their otherwise likely stardom.

See Feed Lynn.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to TrotterNixon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sotlaw didn't offer Nick Johnson what his market value was, instead, he had the exact numbers to offer Beltre. Kotchman was contingent on the Red Sox not locking up Beltre, which one of the few comptetent moves InEsptein made. Softlaw denounced the free agent market offer for Lugo, and correctly also denounced giving him away in favor of creating a starting slot for the other pretzel, Lowrie. Bill Hall and DMac were much better roster values than Wastefield and Varitek, two old washed up bums. Softlaw was right on one year bench jobs for those guys.

It would be nice to have Sheets instead of the Lackey contract.

Softlaw also wanted Crisp traded at the end of 2008, instead of written off during that season. Softlaw was wrong. The Red Sox should have kept Crisp and traded the next Ted Williams or Ichiro or the current Red Sox franchise player.

Moonshwemp would have Wastefield and Varitek and Santana's massive contract on the books and active rosters.

[/QUOTE]    Outside of that Mr. Softlaw/Trotter, how are we going to enjoy November 6 ?????????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

The past two posts have brought this forum to an all-time low.

Now it's looking like Edgar Bergen and Charlie McCarthy here.  You figure out which is which.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

i can see IP's.  i can tell you exactly who talks to themselves.  hint:  there are quite a few....

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to FenwayJimmy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How does one see IP afddresses?

[/QUOTE]

If one knows the inner workings of a computer. Also if one has certain software that isnt readily available to most folks.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

Bill, this Nation has become a Nation of deadbeats. Obama is like a crack dealer to these deadbeats, who keep growing every year. The question will be whether enough of the addicts are satisfied with their current entitlements plus Obamacrackcare, enough to show up and vote for the crack dealer. I suspect that addicts need gas and groceries too, so the media propaganda attempt to claim that Obama is the winner will be wrong. The people who want to fire Obama are very motivated to put an end to his voice, his face and his corrupt incompetence. It will come down to who is more motivated, the crack addicts or those who pay nearly all of the federal income tax burden to support Obama's welfare State.

[/QUOTE]As Dad would say ........ "SON, AND THAT IS A  B I N G O  !!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

TrotterNixon sounds a bit like Mitt Romney.

All of the 47% of Americans who support Obama are addicted to crack and are deadbeats...where do these people get their figures? Every Obama supporter I know ( and there are quite a few) has a full time job, is not addicted to drugs and pays plenty of taxes.

No Rebuplican supporter can come up with a single good reason to vote for Romney so they are using the lesser of two evils strategy to try desperately to make Obama appear to be as evil as possible.

What ever happened to George H.W.Bush's "kindler, gentler America?"....his son changed the lyrics to reflect what Neil Young said....."a kinder, gentler machine gun hand"

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I sure wish we had listened to softy and traded Jake so the guy softy wanted could have been our FT CF'er-- the ever-healthy Kalish.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

And if we listened to Bill-806 we wouldn't have a baseball team at all, since he usually wants to DFA anyone who goes hitless in a game the next day. :)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to carnie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And if we listened to Bill-806 we wouldn't have a baseball team at all, since he usually wants to DFA anyone who goes hitless in a game the next day. :)

[/QUOTE]

Next, he'll be calling Carlton Fisk, err, I mean Lava, a "fat cat" for stiking out on opening day 2013.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

[QUOTE]

Every Obama supporter I know ( and there are quite a few) has a full time job, is not addicted to drugs and pays plenty of taxes.

"Pays plenty of taxes". Have you seen their 1040's?

Why are you voting for Obama?

[/QUOTE]

Mitt Romney hasn't seen my 1040 or he would know I pay my taxes. I pay sales tax, real estate tax and excise tax. I do not feel entitled to government handouts but I am glad that they are available for those who need them....and I am not talking about ExxonMobil.

I didn't actually say I was voting for Obama, but actually I did and will again. As an independent I have voted for Republicans many times in the past. I do not stubbornly rule out that I will again. But the Rebuplican party needs to stop pandering to gun nuts like Ted Nugent and stop bowing down to big oil and Wallstreet before they win me over again. I am not saying Obama is without faults but I see him as the better alternative right now.

Romney is chasing away people like me , who might actually consider him if he stopped making "lower middleclass" a dirty word.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.