That SOFTY/TROTTER is right again !!!! JACOBY OUT WITH A "LAT STRAIN"..........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

Re: That SOFTY/TROTTER is right again !!!! JACOBY OUT WITH A

In response to TrotterNixon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bill, this Nation has become a Nation of deadbeats. Obama is like a crack dealer to these deadbeats, who keep growing every year. The question will be whether enough of the addicts are satisfied with their current entitlements plus Obamacrackcare, enough to show up and vote for the crack dealer. I suspect that addicts need gas and groceries too, so the media propaganda attempt to claim that Obama is the winner will be wrong. The people who want to fire Obama are very motivated to put an end to his voice, his face and his corrupt incompetence. It will come down to who is more motivated, the crack addicts or those who pay nearly all of the federal income tax burden to support Obama's welfare State.

[/QUOTE]

Nice going Trotter.  I would say more but I would be ranting and when I get on a rant it gets everyone ticked off and me p@ssed off all day.  Suffice to say that it astounds me how the country could re-elect this bum when the country is in the toilet mainly through his inept leadership and the multitude of mistakes he has made.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I don't like anybody's politics, including my own.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to seabeachfred's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bill, this Nation has become a Nation of deadbeats. Obama is like a crack dealer to these deadbeats, who keep growing every year. The question will be whether enough of the addicts are satisfied with their current entitlements plus Obamacrackcare, enough to show up and vote for the crack dealer. I suspect that addicts need gas and groceries too, so the media propaganda attempt to claim that Obama is the winner will be wrong. The people who want to fire Obama are very motivated to put an end to his voice, his face and his corrupt incompetence. It will come down to who is more motivated, the crack addicts or those who pay nearly all of the federal income tax burden to support Obama's welfare State.

[/QUOTE]

Nice going Trotter.  I would say more but I would be ranting and when I get on a rant it gets everyone ticked off and me p@ssed off all day.  Suffice to say that it astounds me how the country could re-elect this bum when the country is in the toilet mainly through his inept leadership and the multitude of mistakes he has made.

[/QUOTE]

The problem is Romney is just as under-qualified as Obama.

Still, I can't beleive these diplomat and foreign leaders flew in from all over the owrld, and Obama is spending one day in NY before he returns to campaigning.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i can see IP's.  i can tell you exactly who talks to themselves.  hint:  there are quite a few....

[/QUOTE]

I SEE DEAD IP's

ooooooooooohhhh  :&

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]As Dad would say ........ "SON, AND THAT IS A  B I N G O  !!!!!

[/QUOTE]

realpolitics.com says there is a 47% chance that Bill-806 will become Trotternixon's "tailgunner" (wink wink nudge nudge say no mooore) by Nov. 6th.

While there is a sad glimmer of truth in what Softy says, he only serves to point out just what a pathetic candidate Romney is turning out to be.  If you've got a candidate that sounds remotely close to SOFTY, you have a real problem!!! 

Don't get me wrong, Romney is still the only logical choice!!!!!  Obama personifies the old fable, THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES!  BUT!  If Romney keeps sticking his foot in his mouth, & sounding like a total moron, a la Softy & Bill-806 (tailgunner), the election is already over!

If you're a SANE conservative Republican, and you want to win?????   With friends like Softy & Bill-806, who needs enemies? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

As dad would say YAHTZEE :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Ever wonder about the old saying, "Asking one to copulate with one's self." 

Softy & Bill-806 making a good run at it.  :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:
    [QUOTE]realpolitics.com says there is a 47% chance that Bill-806 will become Trotternixon's "tailgunner" (wink wink nudge nudge say no mooore) by Nov. 6th.

While there is a sad glimmer of truth in what Softy says, he only serves to point out just what a pathetic candidate Romney is turning out to be.  If you've got a candidate that sounds remotely close to SOFTY, you have a real problem!!! 

Don't get me wrong, Romney is still the only logical choice!!!!!  Obama personifies the old fable, THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES!  BUT!  If Romney keeps sticking his foot in his mouth, & sounding like a total moron, a la Softy & Bill-806 (tailgunner), the election is already over!

If you're a SANE conservative Republican, and you want to win?????   With friends like Softy & Bill-806, who needs enemies? [/QUOTE]

+1 for humor content. Not that I agree with you mind you, but you are funny. ")

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to carnie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:
    [QUOTE]realpolitics.com says there is a 47% chance that Bill-806 will become Trotternixon's "tailgunner" (wink wink nudge nudge say no mooore) by Nov. 6th.

If you're a SANE conservative Republican, and you want to win?????   With friends like Softy & Bill-806, who needs enemies? [/QUOTE]

+1 for humor content. Not that I agree with you mind you, but you are funny. ")

[/QUOTE]

My pleasure Carnie!  Yes, I was a little hard on Romney, comparing him to Softy, but I believe in tough love.  :)   In the end, I probably can't hide the fact that it was little more than a vailed slap down of Softy & his????   "First-Mate."

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]

stop bowing down to big oil and Wallstreet

Wallstreet gives more to and owns Obama. In addition, Obama sleeps regularly with BP.

Romney making speaking blunders is a myth narrative of the propaganda media. No one makes more speaking blunders than Osama Obama and his corpsemen, stupid cops, and all those Polish death camps. But you won't hear what a blundering idiot public speaker that Obama is, in the press. 

According to the media, Obama has turned the economy around and is a genius with a brilliant campaign staff. There is no narrative on the recent 9-11 murders in the Obama embassies, nor is there any narrative on Obama's campaign spokewoman claiming Romney committed a felony or lied to the America people.

Romney's only mistake is fear of the media and it's racial puppet. It should be no suprise that Obama, according to himself and the media, identifies himself as "Black". He should attack him for all his blunders and incompetence on the economy, national security, and redistribution policy expanding the welfare State that has run the national debt up 50% of what it was in the entire national history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Attack, attack, attack. And the more the press says "that's hateful, racist and not fair", turn it up even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

[/QUOTE]Wall Street owns our entire political system, Democrats and Republicans alike. What's your solution to this dilemma softlaw, Jesus?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

bill and softy are each one letter away from being MORMONS. currently, they're both MORONS.

[/QUOTE]

+1

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mryazz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

bill and softy are each one letter away from being MORMONS. currently, they're both MORONS.

[/QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE]   Why such HATE  ???

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mitt Romney hasn't seen my 1040 or he would know I pay my taxes. I pay sales tax, real estate tax and excise tax. I do not feel entitled to government handouts but I am glad that they are available for those who need them....and I am not talking about ExxonMobil.

I didn't actually say I was voting for Obama, but actually I did and will again. As an independent I have voted for Republicans many times in the past. I do not stubbornly rule out that I will again. But the Rebuplican party needs to stop pandering to gun nuts like Ted Nugent and stop bowing down to big oil and Wallstreet before they win me over again. I am not saying Obama is without faults but I see him as the better alternative right now.

Romney is chasing away people like me , who might actually consider him if he stopped making "lower middleclass" a dirty word.

[/QUOTE]

THIS

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

I wonder why the First Lady said on inauguration night that for the "first time" in her life she actually "loved America" ??

was she or her husband raised during segregation? Were they denied scholarships? Dod they live in the hood?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wonder why the First Lady said on inauguration night that for the "first time" in her life she actually "loved America" ??

was she or her husband raised during segregation? Were they denied scholarships? Dod they live in the hood?

[/QUOTE]

ignorance

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Michelle is pathetic... all glitzed up all the time, zero class. Maybe tonight her whacked husband will invite another rap artist that is notorious for penning cop killer raps. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Obama went on The View the other day and said he was there to serve as "eye candy" !!! Wow now that is class!