That was some......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ~The-Babe~. Show ~The-Babe~'s posts

That was some......

....MVP performance by agon last night!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: That was some......

In Response to That was some......:
    ....MVP performance by agon last night!!
    Posted by ~The-Babe~
    B, two posts?, did you get sacked over the past couple of days?...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Granderson tightened his grip for the MVP with an 0-3 night.That would make him 3-18 over the last 5 games.Certainly an MVP performance 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Babe, perhaps we should just credit CC instead of discrediting AG, he could just as easily go off these next two nights...as long the Yanks come away with a W, i'll take an AG explosion..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ~The-Babe~. Show ~The-Babe~'s posts

In Response to Re: That was some......:
    In Response to That was some...... : B, two posts?, did you get sacked over the past couple of days?...

Posted by jete02fan

LOL...Jete....sometimes I get sacked a couple of times a day!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In Response to Re: That was some...... : LOL...Jete....sometimes I get sacked a couple of times a day!
    Posted by ~The-Babe~

And,you know, this surprises no one.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

In Response to Re: That was some...... : LOL...Jete....sometimes I get sacked a couple of times a day!
    Posted by ~The-Babe~

Caught this game did ya? No family barbe-q or other engagments? The last few series you gave us bologney excuses why you were MIA.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ~The-Babe~. Show ~The-Babe~'s posts

Granderson tightened his grip for the MVP with an 0-3 night.That would make him 3-18 over the last 5 games.Certainly an MVP performance 

Posted by mrmojo1120

He also walked twice and scored a run....how many runs did agon score last night?

And despite his mini slump the past 5 games he still has more RBI's, HR's and RS than agon!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Tough night for Gonzalez, but I think the chances of doing damage against Hughes and Burnett are pretty high.

Babe has actually shown remarkable restraint this year.  The Sox and Yankees have faced each other 13 times and this only, what, the 3rd time he's gloated?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

lol slomag... good one

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Just a few reminders:

• Please don't use curse words or implied curse words.

• Please don't call each other names or use derogatory or mean-spirited names for the players. There are a lot of good fans on this blog and that sort of thing drags down the level of discussion. You should be able to make a point without being crude.

• Fans from other teams, particularly the Yankees, will meander over here and some could try and start trouble. Best to just ignore these trolls and they will go away. If somebody is particularly bothersome, let us know.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfymfy. Show mfymfy's posts

Babe, perhaps we should just credit CC instead of discrediting AG---jete02
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    That's always a good philosophy, but this is what Agon had to say after the game to your point about giving credit where it's due.

From this morning's Globe:
    "...But, Gonzalez said, it wasn’t so much Sabathia’s work on the mound as it was the judgment of home plate umpire Ed Rapuano.

“I feel that Eddie’s a great umpire,’’ Gonzalez said. “But tonight he was calling pitches off the plate away to lefties, and it made it a lot tougher.’’

Seven of the 10 strikeouts Sabathia recorded last night came against the Nos. 3-4-5 hitters in the Sox lineup.

Asked what made Sabathia’s slider so effective last night, Gonzalez replied, “You had to worry about the fastball away. You chase those pitches when you’re conscious of a pitch off the plate away that you have to cover.’’

And it was a pitch, it seemed, every lefthander had to chase.

“For that reason,’’ Gonzalez said..."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------I like Agon, but blaming the ump is not ever a classy path to take (right or wrong)for a Yankee or a Sox player. Better to say, "The guy handled me tonight" or "CC was tough tonight."

Sections
Shortcuts