The AL East's top catching prospect may be called up tomorrow...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

Re: The AL East's top catching prospect may be called up tomorrow...

Lavarnway called up today, Youk to D.L.

Good luck KID !!!

So I guess Aviles @ ss, Lowrie @ 3b, and Lavarnway @ DH ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Lavarnway called up, Youk sent to DL for sore back..

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

In Response to Re: The AL East's top catching prospect may be called up tomorrow...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to The AL East's top catching prospect may be called up tomorrow... : Well deserved, I hope the kid brings a spark to our lineup like Jacoby did in 04.
    Posted by craze4sox[/QUOTE]
    I assume you mean 2007 ... Jacoby Ellsbury was playing for Oregon State University in 2004.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

In Response to Re: The AL East's top catching prospect may be called up tomorrow...:
    [QUOTE]Can't read the stats posted, Mikey?   Just for you: Montero:  .283 AVG  .344 OBP  13 HR  55 RBI Lavarnway:  .293  .372 OBP  30 HR  85 RBI Notice that Lavarnay leads in every category ... and has a ton more power.   So ... do you still maintain your boy Montero is better offensively? I will give you that Montero is the better catcher.  
    Posted by soxmeister[/QUOTE]

its as if you pay no attention to what the vast majority of baseball scouts say, maybe you are a professional baseaball scout?  Is that your profession? Because the scouts all say the younger Montero is going to be a beast offensively which is why he is more coveted by other teams than the kid in the Sox system.....however other than for Cliff Lee the Yanks were unwilling to part with him.  As for his defense....Montero is not good at all behind the plate but you say he is better than the Sox kid....who must be a real mess behind the plate than.

The Sox are calling this kid up when he is 5 for his last 40 and 2 for his last 26 in AAA, this should be interesting.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

Montesori has peaked already.  yankees should have traded him when he had valuable.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

[QUOTE]Montesori has peaked already.  yankees should have traded him when he had valuable.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]

I mean he isn't 2 for his last 26 and 5 for his last 40.....talk about peaking.  Wow.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

What became of the original Mikeinthebronx?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

[QUOTE]What became of the original Mikeinthebronx?
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

He went 5 for his last 40 AB's and they called me up, batting .1000 so far.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

He peaked last years.  Can't you understand postings readings.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The AL East's top catching prospect may be called up tomorrow... : He went 5 for his last 40 AB's and they called me up, batting .1000 so far.
    Posted by Mikeyinthebronx2[/QUOTE]

Simulated games with Babe and Yazzer pitching to you are nothing to brag about. Everyone can hit those two.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

[QUOTE]He peaked last years.  Can't you understand postings readings.

But who is 5 for 40 and 2 for their last 26?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The AL East's top catching prospect may be called up tomorrow... : Simulated games with Babe and Yazzer pitching to you are nothing to brag about. Everyone can hit those two.
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

I took Pike deep also, I kept that ball.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

mickey I don't no whom is 5 for 40.  your talking cryptical purposefully to attempt confusion and have no course of purpose

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

[QUOTE]Because Montero Hall of Famer hasn't graced MLB's games yet. He's so great they've tried to trade him every year.  He's so great he can't start over Cervelli or Posada. But He's so great.  LOL
    Posted by NegativeTrollsAbound[/QUOTE]

Do you realize that you just hijacked this thread. It was about Lavarnway and not about Montero. Why must every discussion about a Red Sox player turn into a pizzin contest. You are giving the Yankee trolls exactly what they come here looking for.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

[QUOTE]mickey I don't no whom is 5 for 40.  your talking cryptical purposefully to attempt confusion and have no course of purpose

Well I'll give you a hint, the player who is 5 for his last 40 is playing in his first Major League game tonight.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

I see you're lack of baseballs understanding causes you to crytically speak with the intent to obscure meaning of the posts.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Montesori?..what's that, a hospital?...:-)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

Montesori was at one time a top prospectus for catching yankees mlb.  now he is a wasted trade bate

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The AL East's top catching prospect may be called up tomorrow... : Well I'll give you a hint, the player who is 5 for his last 40 is playing in his first Major League game tonight.
    Posted by Mikeyinthebronx2[/QUOTE]which means he'll probably have a jack tonight..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

[QUOTE]I see you're lack of baseballs understanding causes you to crytically speak with the intent to obscure meaning of the posts.

5 for 40 and 2 for his last 26 and he is making his MLB debut tonight for the Red Sox....who could that be can you dig it?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]Montesori was at one time a top prospectus for catching yankees mlb.  now he is a wasted trade bate
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]just checked the SWB roster, can't find anyone named Montesori...was this back in the 90's? :-)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

I no his statue has fallen greatly.  but sum yankee fans still think montesori will be big league hitter but truley just wasted trade bate.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

[QUOTE]I no his statue has fallen greatly.  but sum yankee fans still think montesori will be big league hitter but truley just wasted trade bate.

5 for 40

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]I no his statue has fallen greatly.  but sum yankee fans still think montesori will be big league hitter but truley just wasted trade bate.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE] i don't know... he must have been pretty good to have a statue put up :-)