The AL East's top catching prospect may be called up tomorrow...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

Re: The AL East's top catching prospect may be called up tomorrow...

again with no facts or figurines.  why wasting your times here

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

OK, Lavarnway who has had a torrid year at Pawtucket has been in a batting slump in recent weeks. Does everyone understand that? Got it? Time will tell how well he does. Guess that we will just have to wait and see.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

In Response to Re: The AL East's top catching prospect may be called up tomorrow...:
    [QUOTE]again with no facts or figurines.  why wasting your times here
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]

5 for 40 is a fact and a "figurine"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

mikey you keep skating the issues here, why so much foolery and cryptology

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

jete, statue is referencial to his potential standing in mlb catching prospectus, not a stone.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

In Response to Re: The AL East's top catching prospect may be called up tomorrow...:
    [QUOTE]mikey you keep skating the issues here, why so much foolery and cryptology

Im not, I'm just talking about 5 for 40 nothing more.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Lavarnway, 24, batted .293 with 30 home runs, 85 RBI and a .931 on-base plus slugging percentage in 110 games between Double-A Portland and Triple-A Pawtucket. The Yale product tore up the International League after his promotion to Pawtucket, batting .301 with 16 homers, 47 RBI and a .993 OPS (.608 slugging percentage) in 55 games. Those numbers were even better a week ago, but he went only 2-for-26 over his last seven games.

And probably 5-40 also. Comprendo Amigos.

End of Pizzin Contest??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

[QUOTE]Lavarnway, 24, batted .293 with 30 home runs, 85 RBI and a .931 on-base plus slugging percentage in 110 games between Double-A Portland and Triple-A Pawtucket. The Yale product tore up the International League after his promotion to Pawtucket, batting .301 with 16 homers, 47 RBI and a .993 OPS (.608 slugging percentage) in 55 games. Those numbers were even better a week ago, but he went only 2-for-26 over his last seven games. And probably 5-40 also. Comprendo Amigos. End of Pizzin Contest??
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]
    Yeah 5 for 40 and 2 for his last 26.....I think we've established that Pike.  Why are you beating a dead horse to death?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

what pizza contest are you posting for.  if you don't undstable the converstations then please post on something else

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]jete, statue is referencial to his potential standing in mlb catching prospectus, not a stone.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]oh i get it, so when he's really famous, they will put up a stature in his honor?. :-)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

mickey I can see your abliities to comprehension more than one things at a time is limiting so I will have to accept the facts and figurines that you can only speak 5 for 40.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

[QUOTE]Montesori?..what's that, a hospital?...:-)
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Montesori is a progressive teaching method for super-bright elem. children. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

[QUOTE]mickey I can see your abliities to comprehension more than one things at a time is limiting so I will have to accept the facts and figurines that you can only speak 5 for 40.

I think 5 for 40 speaks for itself.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

In Response to The AL East's top catching prospect may be called up tomorrow...:
    [QUOTE]http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/this-just-in/21131051/lavarnway-call-call-majors According to WEEI, it looks like Lavarnway will be the first to be called up if one of these injuries results in a DL stint.  I know he'll be up in September, but I'm really interested to see what this guy can do.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

thanks for the updates mickey.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The AL East's top catching prospect may be called up tomorrow... :

Oh it should be interesting....if not entertaining.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

Lavern is going to lite it up. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

[QUOTE]Lavern is going to lite it up. 

Oh yeah after going 5-40 in AAA he appears ready to tear up MLB pitching.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

mickey mark my wording.  Lavern will hit and hit soon in the mlb

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

[QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

[QUOTE]mickey mark my wording.  Lavern will hit and hit soon in the mlb

oh sure.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The AL East's top catching prospect may be called up tomorrow... :
    Posted by Mikeyinthebronx2[/QUOTE]

Now you've gone over the line. You put up a picture of me and that violates my privacy. I will report this indiscretion to Harness and we'll see where it goes from there. My guess is that you will be here tomorrow as Mikeyinthebronx3. It could be worst since you could have put up a photo of my brother Northern Pike, from International Falls, MN. or my little sister Walleye from Sebago Lale, ME.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

mark the words mickey.  tonight lavern starts history

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

[QUOTE]mark the words mickey.  tonight lavern starts history

5 for 45.