The AL East's top catching prospect may be called up tomorrow...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

Re: The AL East's top catching prospect may be called up tomorrow...

In Response to Re: The AL East's top catching prospect may be called up tomorrow...:
    [QUOTE]Did you just get back to the office after a three martini lunch with Babe and Yazzer?
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

Slightly dirty w/extra olives please

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pri360. Show pri360's posts

In Response to Re: The AL East's top catching prospect may be called up tomorrow...:
    [QUOTE]Do you want a 20 game winner or an OF who hits 40 HR's via warning track power and by playing in a band box?  It's debatable but given the yankees score runs, I'd take the 20 game winner.  In fact, unless I am the SF Giants, I take the 20 game winner....... If you could reverse 2 of Cash man's more recent moves check out their roster Melky and Austin Jackson in the OF Phil Coke remains in the Pen as their lefty No Vasquez saga last year Ian Kennedy the #2 starter And how much cash would the cash man have said on that exchange
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]
    Do you really think the Yankees would rather have Melky Cabrera and Austin Jackson in the outfield instead of Gardner and Granderson ......... really? Kennedy was shell shocked in NY -- he couldn't pitch in NY and neither could Vasquez. Sometimes that happens. The yankees make both trades again in a minute. Cabrera was a negative influence on Cano; and Granderson is having one of the best seasons by a centerfielder in a long time. And 15 of his jacks were hit away from the Stadium (warning track power). Check your stats.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pri360. Show pri360's posts

[QUOTE]Do you want a 20 game winner or an OF who hits 40 HR's via warning track power and by playing in a band box?  It's debatable but given the yankees score runs, I'd take the 20 game winner.  In fact, unless I am the SF Giants, I take the 20 game winner....... If you could reverse 2 of Cash man's more recent moves check out their roster Melky and Austin Jackson in the OF Phil Coke remains in the Pen as their lefty No Vasquez saga last year Ian Kennedy the #2 starter And how much cash would the cash man have said on that exchange
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

and one more thing -- not to beat a dead horse -- mind you; I'm not calling you a dead horse ---- boone logan came over to the yankees in the melky for vasquez deal. check out the stat line between boone logan and phil coke over the last two years. i watch over 120 yankee games a season --- and not once in the last two years did I ever catch myself thinking " gee, If we only had Phil Coke right now". I'm very reticent about making bold pronouncements about the Red Sox because I run the risk of not knowing what I'm talking about.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pri360. Show pri360's posts

[QUOTE]warning :  the following information may be harmful to yankee fans and trolls everywhere http://www.hittrackeronline.com/detail.php?id=2011_837&type=hitter http://www.hittrackeronline.com/detail.php?id=2011_2613&type=hitter
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE] this was not a discussion  about granderson and elsbury, This was about your evaluation of the yankee trades... you changed the topic ..... i got that .... i understand why ....my kids do that too when they don't like where things are going. Did you just look at the colorful spray chart or did you read accompanying data? It says that the actual distance of 14 of Granderson's homeruns were over 400 feet, with the longest being 443 feet. It also says that of all of Elsbury's homeruns, 13 traveled over 400 feet; with the longest one being 449 feet. So your point is ............ what? That more of Granderson's homeruns went 400 feet or more than Elsbury's, but Elsbury did hit one that went 6 feet longer than Granderson's. You said he had warning track power --- you then supply us with charts that prove the opposite --- are we done yet?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The AL East's top catching prospect may be called up tomorrow... : C'mon, you know SPC is the ultimate mush. This poor kid has no chance now.
    Posted by LS350[/QUOTE]

Welcome back to the forum... It's quite obvious that you're only back because the Yankees are in first.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The AL East's top catching prospect may be called up tomorrow... : What are Bucholz's numbers this season?
    Posted by Mikeyinthebronx2[/QUOTE]

First off, spell his name right.

Second, he actually had very good numbers before he got hurt.  So when players get hurt that mean's they are having a bad season statistically?

What are Phil Hughes' numbers this season?  Or after May of 2010?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The AL East's top catching prospect may be called up tomorrow... : First off, spell his name right. Second, he actually had very good numbers before he got hurt.  So when players get hurt that mean's they are having a bad season statistically? What are Phil Hughes' numbers this season?  Or after May of 2010?
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

Oh he must be having a BIG year this year

Sections
Shortcuts