Lf-Crawbust
    CF-Bellsbury
    RF-Drew
    DH-Open
    SPs- Wastefield, Slackey, Dice-K
    RP-Jenks, Oki
    Subs-Hall, McDonald, Cameron
    FO-Theo

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

Re: The All-Softy Team

In Response to The All-Softy Team:
    [QUOTE]C- Varitek-CERA, Salty 1b- Open 2b-Lowrie ss- Scutaro/Lugo 3b- Beltre Lf-Crawbust CF-Bellsbury RF-Drew DH-Open SPs- Wastefield, Slackey, Dice-K RP-Jenks, Oki Subs-Hall, McDonald, Cameron FO-Theo
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

No, it is anyone but Ellsbury, Lowrie, Wakefield and Tek.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Actually, I think he prefers Cameron in CF, Drew in RF, a large righty bat in LF, Lugo at SS, Beltre at 3B (even though that would likely negate the righty bat in LF), Pedroia at 2B, Youk at 1B, and Lavarnway (righty bat, the sine qua non for any position) catching.  Probably let Ortiz DH.  He likes AGon at 1B, but would rather have Beltre than Youk at 3B. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

He has hated on half of each team assembled in the last 3 years.

He hated Lowell, Bay, VMart, Penny... countless others

his misery and complete lack of real Red Sox fan attributes makes him the worst troll this board has ever seen

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

n

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

wrong... and way to side with a Yankee.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Softlaw needs to go onto ignore on everyone's computer.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

I'm telling you all, the absolute best thing we could do to infuriate Softy is not to ignore him with the ignore option, but to simply have nobody, I mean nobody, ever, ever respond to him. He would wither up and die.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In Response to Re: The All-Softy Team:
    [QUOTE]Softlaw needs to go onto ignore on everyone's computer.
    Posted by Your-Echo[/QUOTE]

He uses so many names, you can't put him on ignore.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

Damn I did not make the team.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stars16. Show stars16's posts

Ellsbury had no right to play with broken ribs last year.  some people are just so thick it's insane.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from softylaw. Show softylaw's posts

All-Board team

Ellsbury (until Wakefield says he goes)
    Pedroia
    Dunn
    Beltre (I called for Beltre in 2010 and Agon for 2011)
    Youk
    Francouer
    Lowell
    Varitek
    Lowrie

Wakefield until he tells Theo
    Felix
    Lee
    Lester
    Beckett
    Lackey

Bard
    Jenks
    Hill
    Gagne
    Thornton
    Bowden
    Williams

Bench:

Hermida
    Ethier
    Salty
    Sutton

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Damn I did not make the team.
    Posted by promise4you[/QUOTE]

You can be the 1B.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYASO#7. Show JYASO#7's posts

DT

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=f1f73bbd4ae3988dc67e60457a63c9e6&plckUserId=f1f73bbd4ae3988dc67e60457a63c9e6">
    First: 12/3/2010
    Last: 8/6/2011
    I'm telling you all, the absolute best thing we could do to infuriate Softy is not to ignore him with the ignore option, but to simply have nobody, I mean nobody, ever, ever respond to him. He would wither up and die.

THE FACT THAT PEOPLE KEEP STARTING THREADS ABOUT HIM OR WITH HIS NAME IN IT IS WHAT MAKES HIM FEEL SELF IMPORTANT.

THE GUY IS A TOOL--- WE ALL KNOW IT.  DONT POST ABOUT HIM, REPLY TO HIM OR EVEN MENTION HIM AND MAYBE HE WILL FIND SOME OTHER FORUM TO FILL HIS NEED FOR THE ATTENTION HIS MOMMA NEVER GIVES HIM--- IT's TO FAR A WALK FOR HER DOWN THE BASEMENT STAIRS.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"makes him the worst troll this board has ever seen"

Don't agree, Softy has nothing on "The Babe". Don't make the mistake of taking the small sample LOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]" makes him the worst troll this board has ever seen" Don't agree, Softy has nothing on "The Babe". Don't make the mistake of taking the small sample LOL
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Who is Softy suppose to be now. We have several idiots onn the site now, the Babe, Billyboy and Betterdeadthanred are choices with Allibike not far behind. 

Hetchinspete 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

A couple nominations for softy's 1Bman:

1) Nick Johnson: softy's first choice for 2010. Later he jumped on the Beltre bandwagon, and later still, claimed he was the leader of the sign Beltre fanclub.

2) Kotchman: Softy said he'd be happy if we didn't sign Johnson and went with Kotchman (the 2010 Kotchman, not the 2011 version) at 1B with help from VMart and Youk/Lowell.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

A nomination for softy's DH:

Mike Lowell

In the spring of 2010, before Lowell's injury was known, softy wanted Mikey to DH vs LHPs. Later, he blasted me mercilessly for saying Papi should be benched vs most LH'd starters (about 100 PAs in 2010), if we have better options. Papi had a .500 OPS in those 100 PAs, and softy still thinks it was right to start Papi those games.

Yes, I have been wrong about platooning papi this year, but there really have not been any better options even before he turned the splits around. My idea was to have Youk or AGon "rest" by playing DH vs most LHPs, and have Lowrie play 3B. Well, Scutty got hurt, so Jed was needed at SS, and then, Lowrie got hurt, so my option was essentially "off the table" this year anyways. But, of course, softy chooses to obfuscate, delude, and divert.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Thanks for reminding us of the truth and reality moon

remember when he said Agon was 'not a fit' for 2010... even with just giving up prospects for him... yet Kotchman, nick johnson and beltre were all 'fits'??

Then he said the AGon extension would 5 years 80 million (later moved goal posts to 'no more than' 6 years 115) and that the 'player to be named later' would be ellsbury or lowrie

hahahahaha

Sections
Shortcuts