The "sold out" myth.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Re: The "sold out" myth.

C'mon, Babe.  Tick Tock.  Get out your red highlighter.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

I hope you don't act like a tool to your nephew like you do here.  If you do, your family should ban you, too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Re: The "sold out" myth.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The "sold out" myth. : Nah, my nephew is a huge Yankee fan.  Nice job trying to cover up your inability to spell as well as a 3rd grader.
    Posted by --The--Babe--1[/QUOTE]

My inability to spell does not change the fact that you are a surly tool.  The thread had nothing to do with you or the Yankees.  Did you notice that I always call the Yanks the Yanks or the Yankees?  That's because my goal here or on the NYPost forum or NY daily News forum is not to be a jerk.  Can't say the same for you here.  If I spelled anything wrong, you point it out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe--1. Show --The--Babe--1's posts

In Response to Re: The "sold out" myth.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The "sold out" myth. : My inability to spell does not change the fact that you are a surly tool.  The thread had nothing to do with you or the Yankees.  Did you notice that I always call the Yanks the Yanks or the Yankees?  That's because my goal here or on the NYPost forum or NY daily News forum is not to be a jerk.  Can't say the same for you here.  If I spelled anything wrong, you point it out.

Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]

LOL...so what exactly does this thread have to do with you?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

this has to be the stupidest thread i have ever read...  every event that there are tickets sold to the public (except maybe the superbowl or something like that) have tickets available the day of the event, sports, concerts, shows, everything

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

It had to do with the fact that the OP said it was a myth and I said that it was tough to get tickets to a weekend Sox game.  You chimed in with nonsense just to be provocative.  Just own the fact that you are a jerk and we'll all be fine.