The A's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

The A's

WIN!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: The A's

Hee hee hee ha ha ha

I love the A's. They seem to have all our ex-players on that team. lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Bay Bridge (SF/Oakland) closed until Tues 9/2 so heavy traffic other bridges to Oakland but I will be wearing my "Bee" on my cap & Boston Strong T-Shirt & attending the game & rooting my heart out for an A's sweep.  Hope we sweep the White Sox too but as much as I hate to do it, I'd rather have the Orioles beat the Yankees tomorrow. NY is coming on strong & it may need to be us when we meet to put them away instead of getting outside help.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

PENNANT FEVER

CATCH IT !!!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

WIN!

Go A's! They're certainly serving notice to the Rays that the race is on!

The Sox need to keep the pressure on the Rays and finish off the the pale hose today...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

That is why we got to look at the schedule among four teams in AL East and see who they will play each day and see if Red Sox can gain games or not.  When I knew Tampa was on the road trip at the same time Red Sox played home games at the same time, I knew Sox would start gaining few games.  But didnt think that Tampa would lose three out of four games before they left for the West Coast road trip where the Sox gained two games and against gained two more games while Tampa was on the road trip.  Bad news for Tampa is that they arent in the half way of the West Coast Trip. 

But the Sox will have a difficult schedule starting tomnrorow where they will be playing against Tigers, Yankees and Tampa.  If they just play .500 ball or above, I am good with that.  For now just win today and hopefully Tampa, and Yankees loses!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

The sox have been the most consistent team in the division this year and it shows the most in the standings.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

into the 6th.... A's 2 Rays 1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Now 3-1 in top 8th.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

The As rock!

It's nice to have a little bit of breathing room.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

5-1 final. Doesn't get any easier for the Rays as they head to LA for 4 and  Seattle for 3 before heading home to play the Sox.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kannaman. Show kannaman's posts

In response to trouts' comment:

5-1 final. Doesn't get any easier for the Rays as they head to LA for 4 and  Seattle for 3 before heading home to play the Sox.

Actually...I think it does get easier for the Rays...the Angels are a mess...beating up on Milwaukie doesn't count and Seattle isn't playing well either.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I saw part of the Rays game today. Rays getting tagged out at the plate due to clumsy baserunning. A's hitting a HR. Rays bobbling pop fly balls all over the field. Good times. If you missed it, it was very entertaining.

I have a feeling the Rays are drinking beer and eating fried chicken.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

I saw part of the Rays game today. Rays getting tagged out at the plate due to clumsy baserunning. A's hitting a HR. Rays bobbling pop fly balls all over the field. Good times. If you missed it, it was very entertaining.

Both of their fans are losing faith in them.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Both of their fans are losing faith in them.

[/QUOTE]

LOL! Nice.

Sections
Shortcuts