The baseball gods........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

The baseball gods........

....... Have descended on Fenway Park. Unfortunately, they have been working for the other team. Seeing eye hits, two-out runs, and umpiring that makes your head spin. This series thus far has almost seemed surreal, and it appears that no matter what the Sox do, they come up short.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Re: The baseball gods........

alibi, but the Sox had an option last night, and open base with a former MVP at the plate...Doesn't seem like a guy they needed to face. Baseball Gods didn't put down fastball to Mauer. Shoppach did. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In Response to Re: The baseball gods........:
    [QUOTE]Iin Response to The baseball gods........ : interesting that you went there after last nights game I don't think I can fight the the thought anylonger  that this team is cursed I'm not sure what you guys did last sept but it appears  you sure did P O the BB gawds way to much crazy stuff gone bad to deny it any longer it's not the injuries it' not the umpires it's them baseball gawds
    Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE]

Maybe some yankee sympathizer buried A-Rods jersey in Fenway Park, or his cousin.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The baseball gods........ : But Bobby V said they were his friends!
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

Well done

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The baseball gods........ : But Bobby V said they were his friends!
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

Nice, I owe you an apology if you did that yourself. I always thought of you as a cut and paste kind of guy.

Pike should be along shortly, I don't think he approves of this type of thing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

In response to "Re: The baseball gods........": [QUOTE]alibi, but the Sox had an option last night, and open base with a former MVP at the plate...Doesn't seem like a guy they needed to face. Baseball Gods didn't put down fastball to Mauer. Shoppach did.  Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE] True, but the pitch before caught the corner and Mauer should have been rung up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Umpiring that makes your head spin should be clear to anyone with an ounce of intelligence. I've always talked about the umpiring, but this season is just unfreakenbelievable. And they're no gods, they just think and act like they are.

It's time to take the power out of their dirty hands.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: The baseball gods........": True, but the pitch before caught the corner and Mauer should have been rung up.
    Posted by Alibiike[/QUOTE]

According to Amica, it just missed; according to the graphic, no part of the (over sized) ball touched the K zone