The bashing Francoma, Wheelchair Wake, Crawberry, "no pop" Jed, Nancy Drew, and Slackey thread is here!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

The bashing Francoma, Wheelchair Wake, Crawberry, "no pop" Jed, Nancy Drew, and Slackey thread is here!!

I was kinda tired of all the tired threads on basically the same old tired subjects. So, what I did for all my haters, trolls and other window-licking labotomites, is make their very own thread to have a bashing party..Now, wasnt that nice of me ...Ok kids, ill leave you alone now..So let the bashing begin......play nice now...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xorsed. Show xorsed's posts

Re: The bashing Francoma, Wheelchair Wake, Crawberry, "no pop" Jed, Nancy Drew, and Slackey thread is here!!

It's too bad there is no way to contain them to this thread. They, like everybody else, are free to roam the forum.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from playball01. Show playball01's posts

Re: The bashing Francoma, Wheelchair Wake, Crawberry, "no pop" Jed, Nancy Drew, and Slackey thread is here!!

Wheelchair Wakefield looked real disappointing last night. I can't believe that the washed up has-been let up a run. He should have been pulled after the two wild pitches. Does anyone else realize that we were only 5 runs away from losing that game? Hopefully the pitcher gets put on waivers today!!

I'VE SEEN ENOUGH!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from william93063. Show william93063's posts

Yes any more outing like Wake's last night and the season is OVAH!  Francona's resignation and Theo's lynchings cannot be far behind!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

OK...AS ONE OF THE CRITICIZERS, I APOLOGIZE FOR DISSING
    WAKEFIELD, EVEN THO IT WAS ONE GAME...HE SHOWED UP
    AND PITCHED WELL. SO, I WAS WRONG AND I ADMIT IT.
    BUT...HOW ABOUT CRAWFORD ?? WE'RE TALKING SERIOUS
    MONEY HERE !!! IT'S NEARLY JUNE AND THE GUY IS HITTING
    CLOSE TO THE MENDOZA LINE. HE IS AWFUL AND IS KILLING
    THE LINEUP. CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY HE IS THIS BAD.HE
    KILLED US IN TAMPA. HIS BATTING STANCE MAKES HIM
    PRACTICALLY HELPLESS VS. LEFTIES AND HE HAS MORPHED
    INTO AN AUTOMATIC OUT. I WOULD RATHER SEE VARITEK
    UP THERE....AT LEAST HE HAS A NORMAL STANCE..AND
    CAN YOU IMAGINE A SOX FAN EVER, EVER SAYING THAT
    HE WOULD RATHER SEE TEK OFFENSIVELY IN PREFERENCE
    TO CRAWFORD, BUT THAT'S HOW BAD IT IS.
    CRAWFORD AND LACKEY HAVE JUST NOT PERFORMED AND ITS
    COSTING THE ORGANIZATION A LOT OF MONEY AS WELL
    AS LOST OPPORTUNITY. WE SHOULDA GONE AFTER
    GRANDERSON...BUT I GUESS WE DIDN'T HAVE THE PLAYERS
    DETROIT WANTED... THEY GOT COKE AND JACKSON....WE
    COULD HAVE OFFERED ELLSBURY AND BOWDEN, ETC. BUT
    I GUESS THEY WANTED JACKSON, AND THE BUCKS TO BUY
    V MART AND VALVERDE , ETC.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from playball01. Show playball01's posts

In Response to Re: The bashing Francoma, Wheelchair Wake, Crawberry, "no pop" Jed, Nancy Drew, and Slackey thread is here!!:
    [QUOTE]Yes any more outing like Wake's last night and the season is OVAH!  Francona's resignation and Theo's lynchings cannot be far behind!
    Posted by william93063[/QUOTE]

...and Junket Jake and No Pop's departure can't be far behind. Is Billy Hall and Julio Lugo still available?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

southpaw your bashing abilities leave a lot to be desired.  You have offered nada to the forum.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from playball01. Show playball01's posts

In Response to Re: The bashing Francoma, Wheelchair Wake, Crawberry, "no pop" Jed, Nancy Drew, and Slackey thread is here!!:
    [QUOTE]southpaw your bashing abilities leave a lot to be desired.  You have offered nada to the forum.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Southpaw actually did a great thing here and should be commended. He created a pretty little playground in order for all of the children to play safely, without worry of endangering themselves, endangering others or stepping all over their words once again.

Personally, I think this thread should be pinned to the top.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-yazzer. Show the-yazzer's posts

actually BURRITO he did add something to the forum; his ignorance.
    when the main word in one's OP is LOBOTOMITES, it might be an intelligent thing to spell it correctly; obviously, southpaw isn't that intelligent.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

What has Drew done for us lately?

I mean besides a solo homerun every once in a while?

What's he "on pace" for right now? 6 for the year?

"I'd pay a dollar for that!"

Let's stop fooling ourselves his defense isn't that great and his offense is sub par. I wouldn't keep him on my roster as a pitch runner.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-yazzer. Show the-yazzer's posts

bringing REALITY to the WAKE and DREW show. ZILLA is on a roll!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

The OP forgot to include Salty, Scutaro, and Cameron. They should not be neglected if the intent is to centralize the bashing into one thread. The timing of the thread is also off since it followed a win. Timing is everything.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from william93063. Show william93063's posts

[QUOTE]What has Drew done for us lately? I mean besides a solo homerun every once in a while? What's he "on pace" for right now? 6 for the year? "I'd pay a dollar for that!" Let's stop fooling ourselves his defense isn't that great and his offense is sub par. I wouldn't keep him on my roster as a pitch runner.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

With any luck he might even crack the 40 RBI plateau in a contract year!  That should help in his and Boras' negotiations this November!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

The only negative point that I have to make is that the Red Sox have to find a way of starting the season better than they have for the last two seasons.  I believe that Francona has to be blamed for this.  This team has to take spring training more seriously.  That is the only explanation that I have for such a bad start for two seasons in a row.  It is difficult for any team to recover from such a poor start.  Now they may struggle because of their pitching problems with pitchers on the DL. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

[QUOTE]There is a stupid poster who said that AGon would be selling tickets in San Diego and that Crawford was The Guy to sign. His moniker is "ballgirl". He whined about how bad this board is, claiming he was going to the back patting private thread. He's back with his drivel. Doesn't have a clue what he's talking about, and has the wits of one who has lost wits. Doesn't have a clue about baseball or the Florida baseball market.
    Posted by SoxSoldRed[/QUOTE]

Are you the only one up at 3 a.m. in Charlotte, NC posting away to nobody.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Playball,
      Thanks

Your-Echo,
    I posted this after a win because even if we win, posters like the yazzer and softy are still making threads beating the same dead horse..I just thought Id give them a thread they can call their own..So the timing, as I see it, was good.

Yazzer,
    you wouldnt know intelligence if it bit you on your little trolling azz...What I do is look at the source of a comment, then when I realize where it came from, and in your case...just laugh it off and chalk it up to ignorance..

Burrito, Your right ,Im not a good at "bashing"..I think its pretty useless. Just havin some fun with my friends on BDC.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxSoldRed. Show SoxSoldRed's posts

southpaw, you need to start a thread for drivel, so you can post all of your comments on that thread.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from canetime. Show canetime's posts

[QUOTE]Playball,   Thanks Your-Echo, I posted this after a win because even if we win, posters like the yazzer and softy are still making threads beating the same dead horse..I just thought Id give them a thread they can call their own..So the timing, as I see it, was good. Yazzer, you wouldnt know intelligence if it bit you on your little trolling azz...What I do is look at the source of a comment, then when I realize where it came from, and in your case...just laugh it off and chalk it up to ignorance.. Burrito, Your right ,Im not a good at "bashing"..I think its pretty useless. Just havin some fun with my friends on BDC.
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]
    soxsoldred========yazzer===gm====softy and on and on.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]southpaw, you need to start a thread for drivel, so you can post all of your comments on that thread.
    Posted by SoxSoldRed[/QUOTE]

So your saying this thread isn't drivel then..Ill take that as a compliment from you..Im glad to see you understand the meaning behind this thread and its significance. see, now i didnt think you had it in you..good for you champ!!