The board is Full of Whining Crybabies!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

The board is Full of Whining Crybabies!

I go off on one Disney Cruise and the Sox struggle out of the gate at 2-10.  I come back and all I read is that the season is over and everyone must go.  Well, you guys have officially distinguished yourselves as fair weather, no nothings.

Would I like the Yanks to be 2-10 instead of the Sox?  Of course.  Would I be stupid enough to count The Yanks out if they were 2-10?  Of course not.  That being said, why would I think any differently about the Sox?  Any of you claiming the season is over is giving YOUR TEAM less respect than Yankee fans are giving them. I think the team IS built to win.  When they hit their stride, you will all look like fools.  And I'll be here to call you out on it.  I think you all are secretly happy for the struggles.  You want the team to be a loser.  Enjoy it now...Cry in your beer later.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: The board is Full of Whining Crybabies!

Thank you. And welcome back jimdavis.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

"no nothings"? 

Sorry, that's funny :)

-Daf. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Re: The board is Full of Whining Crybabies!:
    [QUOTE]Thank you. And welcome back jimdavis.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Thanks Carnie!  Can you believe Disney will NOT allow NBC or CBS to be shown on the TV son the cruise?  How shortsighted and petty is that?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Some people here even want Youkilis traded. 

Wow,..............just wow............

*shaking my head and getting reading to drive over to Dunkin
    Donuts and grab a chicken salad and a large ice caramel latte with whip cream and whole milk*

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

I think some people here grew up in an environment where panic and whining were considered virtues.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]Some people here even want Youkilis traded.  Wow,..............just wow ............ *shaking my head and getting reading to drive over to Dunkin Donuts and grab a chicken salad and a large ice caramel latte with whip cream and whole milk*
    Posted by Ice-Cream[/QUOTE]

That is exactly why this board has gotten so hard to read.  Trade Youk?  Could be the stupidest thing I've heard this month.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The board is Full of Whining Crybabies! : Thanks Carnie!  Can you believe Disney will NOT allow NBC or CBS to be shown on the TV son the cruise?  How shortsighted and petty is that?
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]

You can blame ole' Walt for that.

I'm sure this board would...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]Some people here even want Youkilis traded.  Wow,..............just wow ............ *shaking my head and getting reading to drive over to Dunkin Donuts and grab a chicken salad and a large ice caramel latte with whip cream and whole milk*
    Posted by Ice-Cream[/QUOTE]I think you've got me wrong ice-cream. I'm not in any way advocating trading Youk. Some people here have been talking about getting Felix Hernandez in a Red Sox uni. I'm saying that any trade of that magnitude has to start with someone like Youk, or Pedey, or Clay. Or possibly more than one of them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

The bartenders on the cruise in the sports bar had to explain why The Masters would not be shown on Saturday and Sunday.  They did not have good tip nights!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]The bartenders on the cruise in the sports bar had to explain why The Masters would not be shown on Saturday and Sunday.  They did not have good tip nights!
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]That wouldn't lead to many tips. Was anyone swimming for shore?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Uuuuhhhh,,, yeah. Did you really expect things to change while you were away?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Amen. The same people would find something to whine about even if we were 10-3 instead...recent history on this board has proven that some people aren't satisfied with anything short of winning 120 games and a World Series every year.

I visited today's game thread a couple times earlier and noticed that certain posters (who shall go unnamed) can't even stop their bellyaching when a game is going well. Astounding. Some people just seem to thrive on negativity for negativity's sake...why be a sports fan at all if it brings you so much grief?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Does his name rhyme with Mandrew Pitch?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to The board is Full of Whining Crybabies!:
    [QUOTE]I go off on one Disney Cruise and the Sox struggle out of the gate at 2-10.  I come back and all I read is that the season is over and everyone must go.  Well, you guys have officially distinguished yourselves as fair weather, no nothings. Would I like the Yanks to be 2-10 instead of the Sox?  Of course.  Would I be stupid enough to count The Yanks out if they were 2-10?  Of course not.  That being said, why would I think any differently about the Sox?  Any of you claiming the season is over is giving YOUR TEAM less respect than Yankee fans are giving them. I think the team IS built to win.  When they hit their stride, you will all look like fools.  And I'll be here to call you out on it.  I think you all are secretly happy for the struggles.  You want the team to be a loser.  Enjoy it now...Cry in your beer later.
    If you think this is bad, try being on the Bruins forum right about now!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]Does his name rhyme with Mandrew Pitch?
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]Or andrewbitch?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

Come on guys, we all know why the Red Sox are struggling? 

Don't we?

It's because "I" am not the general manager, and manager.

-Daf. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The board is Full of Whining Crybabies! : Yeah, it got ridiculous. Less than 10 games into the season, and posters were tripping over each other throwing guys under the bus. I wondered where you were. I thought you were just smarter than me and avoiding these whiners. There have been some decent threads and discussions, but most of the game threads have been nothing more than andrewbitch-fests.
    Posted by royf19[/QUOTE]

Hey Roy:

I did not want to pay for internet access on the boat to hear the bitchfest!  Now that I'm back, I had to start the thread based on what I was reading.  Anyway, the Sox will right the ship and it will be a great season.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

You have the option of going onto the so called "private" forum and the other option is accept the FACT other people have differing thoughts. They have just as much right as you do to state it, so don't forget that. The one I see whinning is the one who started this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE]I go off on one Disney Cruise and the Sox struggle out of the gate at 2-10.  I come back and all I read is that the season is over and everyone must go.  Well, you guys have officially distinguished yourselves as fair weather, no nothings. Would I like the Yanks to be 2-10 instead of the Sox?  Of course.  Would I be stupid enough to count The Yanks out if they were 2-10?  Of course not.  That being said, why would I think any differently about the Sox?  Any of you claiming the season is over is giving YOUR TEAM less respect than Yankee fans are giving them. I think the team IS built to win.  When they hit their stride, you will all look like fools.  And I'll be here to call you out on it.  I think you all are secretly happy for the struggles.  You want the team to be a loser.  Enjoy it now...Cry in your beer later.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

JIM DAVIS, WELCOME BACK SON !!!!!   I TOLD THEO & TITO THAT YOU ARE A GOOD BASEBALL MAN AND A SOLID SOX FAN !!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Welcome back, Jim.

Hey, from one fantasy to another!  (May I express an underlying jealousy that you were out cruising with Mickie and the crew?)

This almost had to be the beginning the ancient Greeks would have written for the comedy and tragedy they were famous for.  The winter saw the fates of harmony and happiness thrill us, the spring brings in the fates of morality and fear.  The wise know the fates are fickle so they live a blalanced life.  The less wise allow the fates to play upon each passing second, action and emotion. 

The darker fates love to see the manic responses of weaker humans.  The higher fates are pleased to see the strength of the wise and strong.

Jim,  hats off  to your higher place!!!

Now ... tell me about Minnie ....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

You have the option of going onto the so called "private" forum and the other option is accept the FACT other people have differing thoughts. They have just as much right as you do to state it, so don't forget that. The one I see whinning is the one who started this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Sox 11

Haha!  Nice try Red Sox.  Differing thoughts is one thing.  But if you can't see the whining coming from the masses then you are as blind as they are.  If you think I'm the one whining, that is fine with me.  So you and your ilk can keep it up.  Just as you have every right to whine, moan and cry like a school girl, I have every right to point it out.  And I will continue to do it as long as they continue to sob.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Minnie and Mickey made limited appearances on the cruise.  That keeps the magic happening for the kids.  The Oceaneer Lab allows you to drop off the kids in the morning and leave them as long as you would like until 1:00 AM!  I never left them for that long but it is a great option to have.  On a 7 day cruise, that would be a godsend!  Ours was a 4 day/3 night version and it went by in the blink of an eye!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]  JIM DAVIS, WELCOME BACK SON !!!!!   I TOLD THEO & TITO THAT YOU ARE A GOOD BASEBALL MAN AND A SOLID SOX FAN !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Bill!  It is good to be back!