The board is Full of Whining Crybabies!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

Re: The board is Full of Whining Crybabies!

Only people sobbing are the team, under poor leadership game in and game out.
    When a team is 3-10 something is wrong and it's not all the players either. Sorry you can't see that.

Just coming back off a vacation I would think you would be more tolerant of people, geesh go take another vacation, if people's opinions bother you that much.

There is always the private forum

In Response to Re: The board is Full of Whining Crybabies!:
    [QUOTE]You have the option of going onto the so called "private" forum and the other option is accept the FACT other people have differing thoughts. They have just as much right as you do to state it, so don't forget that. The one I see whinning is the one who started this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Red Sox 11 Haha!  Nice try Red Sox.  Differing thoughts is one thing.  But if you can't see the whining coming from the masses then you are as blind as they are.  If you think I'm the one whining, that is fine with me.  So you and your ilk can keep it up.  Just as you have every right to whine, moan and cry like a school girl, I have every right to point it out.  And I will continue to do it as long as they continue to sob.
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

First of all PLEASE feel free to use your ignore button. I would welcome it being you are one of the neagative people who do not tolerate other people's opinions. ANYONE who disagrees with you is a troll. Glad to see you are the standard. Im my opinion people like yourself who are intolerant of others should be ignored. How is that from a "TROLL" Is that clear enough?

You are quick to attack others and do not like it when others call you out. Well too bad and too bad your boy tito is a showing some of you what people have pointed out, and that he is not a good manager and should be gone. Sorry it hurts.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The board is Full of Whining Crybabies! : All I can see is that you are the poster boy for being a Concern Troll. Nobody here believes that you are a disgruntled Red Sox fan. My guess is that most here have put you onto ignore.
    Posted by pike[/QUOTE]

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

Oh that hurt thanks for pointing that out. I guess I won't be sleeping well tonight thanks to you. Please use the ignore button what does that tell you? If you don't like any response go somewhere else, ignore it, or deal with it. I could care less what you do as you are one of the problems here not the solution. So sorry to inform you the forums are not for your pleasure alone. I would think with your 3477 posts you would have learned that!

[QUOTE]Why is it that you hold the forum record for being the last one to post on threads that have been mothballed? The back pages were loaded last week of threads with you as the last poster. That must tell you something.
    Posted by pike[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

The Red Sox are playing crappy - worst record in baseball.  Fans are not happy about that - makes perfect sense to most people.

Now you are going to roll in after a Disney cruise and lecture fans on how they should react to that? 

Maybe you are spending too much time in fantasy land.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I respect everyone's opinion on this board.

However, I believe that trading Youk and other top prospects for Felix H. is not worth it. 

Youk is the face of the Red Sox (as well as a few others such as Pedroia). 

P.S. Where is the "reply" button? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Oh...I'm tolerant of others.  Tolerance requires a permissive attitude towards the opinions of others.  Which I have.  I simply point out that it is whining.  I never said they should not be allowed to whine, just that I would point it out.  The fact that you want the manager fired after a 3-10 start when the pitching has not performed nor the hitting shows that you do not know what you are talking about.  Had the Sox been pitching well and hitting well and still 3-10, you might have a point.

So relax.  Let the Sox era get into the 5's and then we can talk.  Until then, you keep on whining.  And if the Sox start winning, will you still cry the same river?  Others might ignore you.  To me, you are great comic relief.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

Trading youk would not be a smart move. He still have plenty of productive years left and he plays hard. I do not think he is a great 3rd baseman but is ok defensively.

[QUOTE]I respect everyone's opinion on this board. However, I believe that trading Youk and other top prospects for Felix H. is not worth it.  Youk is the face of the Red Sox (as well as a few others such as Pedroia).  P.S. Where is the "reply" button? 
    Posted by Ice-Cream[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

That is how I roll, Ghost.  If you take it as a lecture, take it as such.  I guess you are one of the whiners.  That's cool!  Everyone is upset, but not everyone cries like a baby.  BTW, you read the "lecture" and chose to respond.  Maybe you ought to skip the next lecture and schedule all your courses for after lunch.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

"Trading youk would not be a smart move. He still have plenty of productive years left and he plays hard. I do not think he is a great 3rd baseman but is ok defensively"

You really need to back up such an ignorant claim with facts.  You can find them on many sites, even MLB.com.  Check them out.  You'll notice that Youk has a better FP than Teixeira, at both 1st and 3rd.  It's been that way for three years.

The Yankees' board is missing you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

What I do know is this: A pitcher cannot be terrible if he is removed before the meltdown. Tito is known for leaving a pitcher in until the game is lost. He has done it 3 times this year alone and last year was horrible with the pitching staff.

They retooled this year and the results are the same. You just do not see the common denominator now you. So you can call it whine or whatever other term you wish to use. Some of us see the real problem the sox have and if you do not agree don't But don't come across like you are some expert when the results PROVE you wrong.

Sorry the sox are off to a terrible start. I wanted tito replaced after last season and he should have been given the start to this season. At work I stated this long before the season started that I thought they would not do well this April. So if that is comic to you well I'm glad I have pleased you.

[QUOTE]Oh...I'm tolerant of others.  Tolerance requires a permissive attitude towards the opinions of others.  Which I have.  I simply point out that it is whining.  I never said they should not be allowed to whine, just that I would point it out.  The fact that you want the manager fired after a 3-10 start when the pitching has not performed nor the hitting shows that you do not know what you are talking about.  Had the Sox been pitching well and hitting well and still 3-10, you might have a point. So relax.  Let the Sox era get into the 5's and then we can talk.  Until then, you keep on whining.  And if the Sox start winning, will you still cry the same river?  Others might ignore you.  To me, you are great comic relief.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I agree with you Red Sox 11 (where is the reply button?  lol)

Youk is a prime example of a productive and hard worker.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

And Tito knows better than you what is coming tomorrow.  To just yank and pitcher today has implications down the road the next day/week/month.  Opinions vary about how to handle these situations and I assume that the organization is on the same page.  Do you think the owners upstairs don't know how that type of situation will be handled?  Tito is now a lone wolf doing whatever he wants?  It is up to the pitchers to correct their problems.  Beckett has, Lester is right there.  Clay is still working on it.  It is time for Lackey to do the same.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

Based ion your posts on this thread you appear to be the only one whinning. I'm not trying to be mean just pointing it out, much like you stated.

[QUOTE]That is how I roll, Ghost.  If you take it as a lecture, take it as such.  I guess you are one of the whiners.  That's cool!  Everyone is upset, but not everyone cries like a baby.  BTW, you read the "lecture" and chose to respond.  Maybe you ought to skip the next lecture and schedule all your courses for after lunch.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

On the other foot it is UP to tito to KNOW when a pitcher has it or not and most of the time he has been WRONG. IE his latest jenks. 4 ER, one inning. Is that what you call good managing? Sox lost 7-6 so those iz the facts man! a pitcher cannot give up 4 ER if he is removed BEFORE the meltdown. If I can see it than tito should be able too also.  

[QUOTE]And Tito knows better than you what is coming tomorrow.  To just yank and pitcher today has implications down the road the next day/week/month.  Opinions vary about how to handle these situations and I assume that the organization is on the same page.  Do you think the owners upstairs don't know how that type of situation will be handled?  Tito is now a lone wolf doing whatever he wants?  It is up to the pitchers to correct their problems.  Beckett has, Lester is right there.  Clay is still working on it.  It is time for Lackey to do the same.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Thanks for not being mean, 11.  I don't think I could take it.  Again, go back and read any thread you want and tell me there is no whining going on.  Or, admit it is true and move on.  Either way, facts or facts and I'll point it out. Red Sox fans have managed to change EVERYONE else's opinion of them and the team in a few short years.  In 2007, everyone still loved the Sox.  I have now gone to games in Baltimore, Philly, Chicago and even a Spring Training game in Washington last year.  The fans of these teams are now all annoyed because their perception is that Sox fans now feel entitled.  This board does NOTHING to combat that perception.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Those iz the facts?  WOW, you are to school for cool.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]On the other foot it is UP to tito to KNOW when a pitcher has it or not and most of the time he has been WRONG. IE his latest jenks. 4 ER, one inning. Is that what you call good managing? Sox lost 7-6 so those iz the facts man! a pitcher cannot give up 4 ER if he is removed BEFORE the meltdown. If I can see it than tito should be able too also.   In Response to Re: The board is Full of Whining Crybabies! :
    Posted by REDSOX-11[/QUOTE]

See Patriot's Forum Re: Rex Ryan

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Winning cures whining.

Cowboy up, people!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

I hope you are right, summer.  But you see how defensive those are who are the whiners are.  They will defend the whining to the death because that is what they know.  They could read my original post and get the point and ignore it.  That can't do it.  Just as the dog must bark when the doorbell rings, the whiner must respond to defend his position.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

To quote the Descartes..... "I b!#ch, therefore I am...... a Red Sox fan."

Yes!  Some idiots say crazy things like, "trade Yuke."  Moronic!

This team will get on a roll!!!!  I think our ACE Beckett just got it going last night!  OK.....  I admit whining about Beckett being down to 2 bad pitches after his first start. :)  Thank God he looks like he's back!!! :)  I LOVE being wrong sometimes!

Ignore the crazy trade Yuke comments!  There are still some bona fide' concerns that many Sox fans need to express!

Salty is a HUGE questionmark!  One could make a legitimate argument that Tek should be catching 3 out of 5 games in the rotation.  FOR NOW!

Dice-K has been God Awful!!!!  I would prefer putting him on the DL & bring ANYBODY up.

Lackey????  Let's pray he starts getting LUCKY with run support again.

Buchholz........ He's come around!

SS......  I don't give a damn about the stats!  PLEASE spare me!  I know you're thinking about copy, cut, paste.......  DON'T!  The kid simply must be in this lineup NOW!  Yuke MUST stay at 3rd! I love Scutaro too!  Yes!  I saw the key hit against the Yankees.  OK...  He's had 2 key hits this year.  Got it.  :) 

Trade Els????  Just flat dumb!

Crawford???  Brutal so far, but he SHOULD come around.  Get him out there & run him into the wall a few hundred times!  I think he actually believes it is a monster??  :)

Anyway........  My point is....  Crazy talk bad,  b!#ching ok :)

NOW.......  Let's roll!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1for89. Show 1for89's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The board is Full of Whining Crybabies! : See Patriot's Forum Re: Rex Ryan
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]

I smell sarcasm here...