The board is Full of Whining Crybabies!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Re: The board is Full of Whining Crybabies!

Telling you to get a room is insulting? Thicken up that skin.  Calling you ugly would be an insult...or a mother joke, I guess.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: The board is Full of Whining Crybabies!:
    Telling people to get a room is insulting. Don't give me that. No different than me telling you to room with Mickey mouse as you would have a lot in common. See my point? But I suppose I should bow to you given your 5000+ posts. Tito still had a very good team last year and blew many games by his handling of the BP just like he continues to do. Had the sox had a good or even ave manager they would have been in the PS even with the injuries. Sorry if you cannot agree I really don't care you can whine about it In Response to Re: The board is Full of Whining Crybabies! :
    Posted by REDSOX-11
    Give it up REDSOX-11, you're a whiner and a cry baby. jimdavis called it and he's right.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

My number of posts has nothing to do with anything.  I don't get the point.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Again 11, if you don't like it, don't read the thread or respond.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

I am sure you don't get it.

My number of posts has nothing to do with anything.  I don't get the point.
    Posted by jimdavis

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

good post jim. saying theyre crybabies is being kind, i have another word for it.........

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from william93063. Show william93063's posts

Telling people to get a room is insulting. Don't give me that. No different than me telling you to room with Mickey mouse as you would have a lot in common. See my point? But I suppose I should bow to you given your 5000+ posts. Tito still had a very good team last year and blew many games by his handling of the BP just like he continues to do. Had the sox had a good or even ave manager they would have been in the PS even with the injuries. Sorry if you cannot agree I really don't care you can whine about it In Response to Re: The board is Full of Whining Crybabies! :
    Posted by REDSOX-11

Despite  my making crystal clear relevant points of disatrous turns of people(Beckett, Dais, Paps) who were heavily relied on in recent seasons you seem to gloss over these facts and come to conclusions based on nothing more than your opinion that Tito sucks.  If you could present a strongly credible argument to prove your logic I'll be happy to listen and debate you but I am scratching my head over the absence of any coherent analysis as to why Tito's managing sucked last season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

GO LOOK IT UP I have stated it on many occasions.

In Response to Re: The board is Full of Whining Crybabies! : Despite making crystal clear relevant points of disatrous turns of people who were heavily relied on in recent seasons you seem to gloss over these facts and come to conclusions based on nothing more than your opinion that Tito sucks.  If you could present a strongly credible argument to prove your logic I'll be happy to listen and debate you but I am scratching my head over the absence of any coherent analysis as to why Tito's managing sucked last season.
    Posted by william93063

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

Why don't you let us in on your word?

good post jim. saying theyre crybabies is being kind, i have another word for it.........
    Posted by J-BAY

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

REDSOX-11, a latent Yankees fan? Hank S.? That you buddy? Welcome to THE NATION!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from william93063. Show william93063's posts

GO LOOK IT UP I have stated it on many occasions. In Response to Re: The board is Full of Whining Crybabies! :
    Posted by REDSOX-11

If I come across any  I'll read them.  I have been following this team closely since I was 12 years old(dating back to the Orlando Cepada, Louis Aparicio final tour of the AL days) and there hasn't been a manager who was close to Tito.

Joe Morgan had some amazing success here with talent that was not close to Tito's, same for Jimy Williams, Pedro, Nomar and 4 number 5 starters along with  journeyman teams who somehow managed to make the postseason in '98 and '99, Darrel Johnson did a nice job with the '75 team that remains my alltime favorite sox team, and of course Johnny Mac's '86 WS team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

You proved my point thank you. with the talent the team has it should have an should be playing better. Common denominator is the present manager.

In Response to Re: The board is Full of Whining Crybabies! : If I come across any  I'll read them.  I have been following this team closely since I was 12 years old(dating back to the Orlando Cepada, Louis Aparicio final tour of the AL days) and there hasn't been a manager who was close to Tito.  Joe Morgan had some amazing success here with talent that was not close to Tito's, same for Jimy Williams, Pedro, Nomar and 4 number 5 starters along with  journeyman teams who somehow managed to make the postseason in '98 and '99, Darrel Johnson did a nice job with the '75 team that remains my alltime favorite sox team, and of course Johnny Mac's '86 WS team.
    Posted by william93063

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

11, you seem so mad, yet you continue the thread.  Let it die or ignore it and you will be happier.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

well guess what you are wrong I am not mad at all. I simply will not be pushed around and give in to you or anyone else. If I have an opinion or fact I will state it. I do not much care if you agree, like it, or hate it.

11, you seem so mad, yet you continue the thread.  Let it die or ignore it and you will be happier.
    Posted by jimdavis

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sunslav. Show sunslav's posts

Redsox-11 is the new Babe. Add him to your ignore list. Why feed the troll?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from william93063. Show william93063's posts

You proved my point thank you. with the talent the team has it should have an should be playing better. Common denominator is the present manager. In Response to Re: The board is Full of Whining Crybabies! :
    Posted by REDSOX-11

Sorry uh no.  Josh Beckett and Daisake COMBINED had a win total that both shoud have been expected to achieve each.  That alone changes this team for an 89 win team to a 104 win team!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Not looking to "push you around".  You are off the rails at this point.  Don't give in, keep posting.  I'm watching my Knicks play well and I have wireless connectivity.  So, if you want to go at it all night, the Miller Light is cold and my wife works second shift in the emergency department.  Let's do this!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sunslav. Show sunslav's posts

Don't argue with trolls, they love it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

Yes I have loved the YANKKES since 1967. I dream about them winning another WS over the Sox.

Why don't you wake up and see the light. Just because people differ from your mono way of thinking doesn't mean I am a yankee fan. Tito can't manage very well, just wake up and look at the facts. The team is 4-10 and going on a road trip they do not do well. Keep believing this is all a bad dream.

REDSOX-11, a latent Yankees fan? Hank S.? That you buddy? Welcome to THE NATION!!!!!
    Posted by TheExaminer

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sunslav. Show sunslav's posts

Babe is back. Ignore him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sunslav. Show sunslav's posts

Do you notice that the Yankee trolls are in a RS forum and not watching the Yankee game. That sounds like Babe to me. Ignore him.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Yes I have loved the YANKKES since 1967. I dream about them winning another WS over the Sox. Why don't you wake up and see the light. Just because people differ from your mono way of thinking doesn't mean I am a yankee fan. Tito can't manage very well, just wake up and look at the facts. The team is 4-10 and going on a road trip they do not do well. Keep believing this is all a bad dream. In Response to Re: The board is Full of Whining Crybabies! :
    Posted by REDSOX-11

TROLL! The Sox cannot play the YANKEES in the "WS". We will NOT feed you after midnight, no matter what! hehehehehe

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

In Response to The board is Full of Whining Crybabies!:
    I go off on one Disney Cruise and the Sox struggle out of the gate at 2-10.  I come back and all I read is that the season is over and everyone must go.  Well, you guys have officially distinguished yourselves as fair weather, no nothings. Would I like the Yanks to be 2-10 instead of the Sox?  Of course.  Would I be stupid enough to count The Yanks out if they were 2-10?  Of course not.  That being said, why would I think any differently about the Sox?  Any of you claiming the season is over is giving YOUR TEAM less respect than Yankee fans are giving them. I think the team IS built to win.  When they hit their stride, you will all look like fools.  And I'll be here to call you out on it.  I think you all are secretly happy for the struggles.  You want the team to be a loser.  Enjoy it now...Cry in your beer later.
    Posted by jimdavis

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

IF SOME OF YOU GUYS JUST LOOK AT THE TRADING RECORD OF
    BRIAN CASHMAN OVER THE PAST COUPLE OF SEASONS VS.
    THEO, IT WILL EXPLAIN WHY THE SOX WILL BE LUCKY TO EVEN
    MAKE THE PLAYOFFS WITH THEIR ROSTER. REASON....VERY
    SIMPLY: THE SOX HAVE LIMITED HR POWER. THE GRANDERSON,
    MARTIN, AND CHAVEZ "GETS" SHOW HOW MUCH BETTER CASHMAN
    IS. GRANDERSON IN THAT BALLPARK WILL HIT 25 HRS. WE ARE
    STUCK W. ELLSBURY. MARTIN ALREADY HAS 4 HRS. AND HIT
    ONE TONITE TO TIE THE GAME. CHAVEZ CAN PLAY 3 AND 1 AND
    CAN HIT A LITTLE. WE ARE STUCK WITH CAMERON, MCDONALD,
    DREW, ELLSBURY, AND SALTALAMACCHIA. LETS COMPARE THE
    OUTPUT OF THESE GUYS VS.GRANDERSON, MARTIN, AND
    CHAVEZ WHEN THE YEAR IS OUT. THE YANKEES CAN ALWAYS
    COME FROM BEHIND, BECAUSE THEY TAILOR THEIR TEAM TO
    THEIR BANDB0X. WHAT DO THE SOX DO ??? THEY BUY TWO
    LEFTY HITTERS , IN A RIGHT FIELD THAT'S 380 FT. BY THE WAY
    WHAT IS CRAWFORD HITTING ??? .150 ?? CRAWFORD VS.
    GRANDERSON....A JOKE. IN A CLOSE GAME, GRANDERSON IS
    ALWAYS A HR THREAT....CRAWFORD, NOT, ESPECIALLY VS.
    LEFTIES !!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Red Sox 11 is Baseball Dr!  All his drivel now makes perfect sense.

Sections
Shortcuts