The board is Full of Whining Crybabies!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: The board is Full of Whining Crybabies!

In Response to Re: The board is Full of Whining Crybabies!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The board is Full of Whining Crybabies! : Ali: Our conversation has lead shumpers ghost to say I am obsessed with Mickey Mouse and homosexuality.  Can you shed any light on what the heck he is talking about?  Anyway, enjoy your trip.  As you probably know, get to the port early.  They were letting folks on earlier than Disney said they would.  That allowed for extra time enjoying the ship before the cruise officially started.
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]hey JD, my sis is taking her daughters on a DisCruise in June...Carnival does that extra ship time thing also...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: The board is Full of Whining Crybabies!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The board is Full of Whining Crybabies! : Superb! Looking forward to it! Thanks for the photo.
    Posted by Alibiike[/QUOTE]

Alibiike, I'm embarrassed to admit I don't know whose picture that is in your avatar. Though I'm sure I should know.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from silversteinsox. Show silversteinsox's posts

Sounds like Ghost and Andrewmitch feel insulted by the OP. This must mean that they feel as it was directed at them.They are shouting back " No, I am not a whiner or crybaby". When Youk told Red Sox fans to remain positive yesterday, would Ghost and Andy take that as an insult also?

We all know that some fans root differently than others but it does seem that these two like to wear their "doom and gloom" on their shirt sleeves. IMO they are the most pessimistic of all on the forum and seem to enjoy assuming that identity. Everyone was disappointed in the slow start and performance on the field but why come here to rejoice and tell those who are aware of the situation. One is not required to ignore the poor start but why come here to be the poster boy for stating and repeating ad nauseum the obvious and exaggerate it.

To all of the others, this room is not a polling place and it is not imperative that you come here to vote your displeasure daily on individual performances; if a handful state that Dice-K got bombed and looked terrible last week then that may be sufficient and it is not necessary for a quorom of BDC to vote and agree with thirty threads and 500 posts. Your baseball judgements on everyday observations are not being written down here and reviewed and graded. There will be no gold stars and kudos or demerits entered into the database based on your opinions. If all of RSN knew that Dice-K got bombed last week, should it make you feel superior to come here and state that fact? Do you call up your neighbor during a blizzard to tell them that it is snowing outside?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Nice post Silversox.  Ghost somehow thinks I don't think he should be allowed to be negative.  He certainly is allowed to be that way.  I simply like to point it out and think the anger is misplaced.  Your post captures the perfect tone IMO.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Jete:
    Your sister will have a great time. There really is nothing negative I can say about the cruise.  One tip...when she is allowed on the ship, they will say lunch is being served in the Enchanted Garden.  It is kind of a cattle call.  Ignore the crew's request to go there and go up on deck (11th floor) instead.  A bigger and quicker moving buffet will be going on in "Cabanas".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m