The Boy Blunder should have traded "Deer in the Headlights" Buchholz for Johan Santana

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from REBEL. Show REBEL's posts

Re: The Boy Blunder should have traded "Deer in the Headlights" Buchholz for Johan Santana

In Response to The Boy Blunder should have traded "Deer in the Headlights" Buchholz for Johan Santana:
    [QUOTE]Can I gan "Army Strong" on that..?
    Posted by BobLoblaw2005a[/QUOTE]
    YOU KNOW NOTHING!  GO BACK TO SLEEP!@!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: The Boy Blunder should have traded "Deer in the Headlights" Buchholz for Johan Santana

The influence of popularity impairs judgment. This board is dominated by two or three posters who don't have any idea what they are talking about.

Who? You and your sidekick, burrito?

I sure wish we had Bedard and Sheets last year, Kotchman at 1B last year, BHall this year, and no Jake, Jed, Wake, VTek, etc...

... also for offering the market rate for John Lackey ...

Yeah, I do remember you saying Lackey was worth the "undermarket money", but that you thought the deal was a year too long. later, when you found out the last year had an injury clause, you were "fine with the deal", saying it was "probably the best deal they could have made". I'm glad you brought it up.

No poster on this site said his QS% validated the money he got last year; some said "it wasn't as bad as it lookded".