THE BRAUN CONSPIRACY: IS HE AS DIRTY AS MANNY? DID HIS ETHNICITY PLAY A ROLE IN GETTING HIM OFF?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

THE BRAUN CONSPIRACY: IS HE AS DIRTY AS MANNY? DID HIS ETHNICITY PLAY A ROLE IN GETTING HIM OFF?

i'm not buying this cheat and will chant "you are guilty" every chance i get if he ever is in the ballpark when he comes to baltimore, boston or if i'm traveling to chicago as i sometimes do. he never questioned the results or the process of collection, he got off strictly on a technicality that should be overturned in federal court or via an update to the collective bargaining agreement.

if i had a HOF vote, he's off it permanently. bottom line his testosterone level was at a manny-like level of 20 to 1, kind of levels you hear about from the dirty cycling teams. no way it should ever be higher than 4 to 1 under normal conditions. the tester came to his house on saturday afternoon and due to the CBA could not put it in a fedex deop box so he toook it home and cooled it which he is allowed to do under special situations. what braun essentially argued is that players should not be tested on holidays or weekends or only when afedex is immediately nearby. give me a break! 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

Re: BRAUN IS AS DIRTY AS MANNY?

In Response to BRAUN IS AS DIRTY AS MANNY?:
    [QUOTE]i'm not buying this cheat and will chant "you are guilty" every chance i get if he ever is in the ballpark when he comes to baltimore, boston or if i'm traveling to chicago as i sometimes do. he never questioned the results or the process of collection, he got off strictly on a technicality that should be overturned in federal court or via an update to the collective bargaining agreement. if i had a HOF vote, he's off it permanently. bottom line his testosterone level was at a manny-like level of 20 to 1, kind of levels you hear about from the dirty cycling teams. no way it should ever be higher than 4 to 1 under normal conditions. the tester came to his house on saturday afternoon and due to the CBA could not put it in a fedex deop box so he toook it home and cooled it which he is allowed to do under special situations. what braun essentially argued is that players should not be tested on holidays or weekends or only when afedex is immediately nearby. give me a break! 
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER[/QUOTE]

So you would feel better about him if he claimed that he drank a tainted milkshake?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

In Response to Re: BRAUN IS AS DIRTY AS MANNY?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to BRAUN IS AS DIRTY AS MANNY? : So you would feel better about him if he claimed that he drank a tainted milkshake?
    Posted by TBSHBT1969[/QUOTE]or even bad beef... when all u can come with is about the channel delivery PROCESS, it says ur GUILTY!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

with a straight face, this dirtbag actually said it wasnt his sample that got tested positive... it arrived unsealed in montreal. first he volunteered his dna to be tested to make sure it was a match.. when mlb accepted, he then declined.. now its a PR game where his minions like aaron rodgers can try to cloud the issue, like claining he was absolutely VINDICATED. this guy is a FRAUDDDD!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Wasnt Braun the one who said AROD should just admit using PEDS and move on? Not only didnt he take his own advice, but has now deflected blamed to the chemist, who would have no motivation.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

This thread and the other Braun thread are not really about Braun at all. This is J-Bay trying to drive traffic into a slow forum. His good buddy TBHSTM1969 / Babe got banned this morning for the 211th time and now J-Bay has to do double duty and pedal nonsense at a faster rate. J-Bay used to be an intelligent person but these two threads are ruining that image. He hasn't participated in most threads and all in a sudden has this obsession with Braun. Go figure. Why hasn't Babe come back with TBSHTM1970? From experience he should know how to register blindfolded.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

Ramirez was on a female fertility drug. He merely wanted to get pregnant.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

when mlb accepted, he then declined.. now its a PR game where his minions like aaron rodgers can try to cloud the issue, like claining he was absolutely VINDICATED. this guy is a FRAUDDDD!

WINNING isn't everything, it's the ONLY thing!

Am I the only poster who sees the irony between your post and your signature?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WilcyMoore. Show WilcyMoore's posts

No one is probably as "dirty" as Manny Ramirez other than Jose Canseco, Mark McGwire and Barry Bonds.  Manny began using PED's and steroids when he first came up with Cleveland and never stopped like Canseco with Oakland.  Bonds began using at the midpoint of his career.  Braun is a young guy who still has a chance to prove he can be a successful major leaguer without "assistance." 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Braun's failed test result is not in dispute. Braun got off on a technicality based on the way his test was handled by the collector.

Braun's protest based on the complaint that his sample was not sent immediately to the lab after it was collected the collector instead because it was the weekend kept the sample in the frig for two days before sending it to the lab.

Still a cheat in my eyes.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortMeade. Show FortMeade's posts

[QUOTE]Wasnt Braun the one who said AROD should just admit using PEDS and move on? Not only didnt he take his own advice, but has now deflected blamed to the chemist, who would have no motivation.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

How does a thread about Braun all in a sudden involve ARod and your Yankees. This has Babe written all over it. Very clever.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

There shouldn't be a dirty as Manny thread. There should be a you use, you lose mentality. How players keep coming back to only be banned again and again is mind-boggling. Isn't this supposed to be illegal?

FTR, I voted Yes simply because I believe he was caught. All the other minutia just really seems like semantics on the part of his lawyers, along with the correlation between the Brewers and Selig.

Give it to Kemp already.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Braun was still guilty of doping. His suspension was simply lifted because of a "chain of custory" technicality. He was not exonerated, he is 100% culpable.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

[QUOTE]when mlb accepted, he then declined.. now its a PR game where his minions like aaron rodgers can try to cloud the issue, like claiming he was absolutely VINDICATED. this guy is a FRAUDDDD! WINNING isn't everything, it's the ONLY thing! Am I the only poster who sees the irony between your post and your signature?
    Posted by davidap[/QUOTE]TOUCHE my pal, TOUCHE! was originally considering:if you aint cheating, you aint tryin'... the ryan braun story! perhaps i should amend the present and add (CLEANLY).. it is all about winning, but one can get there with competitive fairness.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccfss. Show ccfss's posts

Re: THE BRAUN CONSPIRACY: IS HE AS DIRTY AS MANNY? DID HIS ETHNICITY PLAY A ROLE IN GETTING HIM OFF?

Braun is clean.  Apparently the sample collector's refridgerator is juicing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: THE BRAUN CONSPIRACY: IS HE AS DIRTY AS MANNY? DID HIS ETHNICITY PLAY A ROLE IN GETTING HIM OFF?

I think he got off thanks to the influence of his brother, former Mayor Dinkins advisor Lloyd Braun.

Seriously, are you suggesting he got off because he's Jewish? He got off because they screwed up the testing procedure, pure and simple. Though I have no doubt he's guilty, the panel made the correct decision.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

In Response to Re: THE BRAUN CONSPIRACY: IS HE AS DIRTY AS MANNY? DID HIS ETHNICITY PLAY A ROLE IN GETTING HIM OFF?:
    [QUOTE]I think he got off thanks to the influence of his brother, former Mayor Dinkins advisor Lloyd Braun. Seriously, are you suggesting he got off because he's Jewish? He got off because they screwed up the testing procedure, pure and simple. Though I have no doubt he's guilty, the panel made the correct decision.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

Contradiction.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: THE BRAUN CONSPIRACY: IS HE AS DIRTY AS MANNY? DID HIS ETHNICITY PLAY A ROLE IN GETTING HIM OFF?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: THE BRAUN CONSPIRACY: IS HE AS DIRTY AS MANNY? DID HIS ETHNICITY PLAY A ROLE IN GETTING HIM OFF? : Contradiction.
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE]
    Not in the least. Criminals go free every day because of legal mistakes, which is the price of having a fair legal system.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

"m.v.p.e.d"  would make a nice t shirt.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Why do most on this forum presume Braun's guilt without knowing the evidence. Didn't the panel study the evidence or lack of for weeks and then came to a decision. Those in the forum are ignorant of the actual evidence. If there is insufficient evidence then the verdict is not guilty - that is the American way.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]Why do most on this forum presume Braun's guilt without knowing the evidence. Didn't the panel study the evidence or lack of for weeks and then came to a decision. Those in the forum are ignorant of the actual evidence. If there is insufficient evidence then the verdict is not guilty - that is the American way.
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE]

I suggest you go back through the posts on this thread to educate yourself on the matter because clearly you don't understand the outcome of his lab tests.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Or read this:

M.V.P. Puts Aside Bat and Makes His Case

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/25/sports/baseball/braun-asserts-his-innocence-and-criticizes-baseballs-drug-testing-system.html

He thanked everybody who stood with him as he battled to have the test result overturned and then took determined aim at what has become the heart of his case — the 44-hour gap between the time his urine sample was collected by a drug tester after an Oct. 1 playoff game in Milwaukee to the moment it was delivered to a FedEx office for shipment to a drug laboratory in Montreal.

His words were forceful, his argument fairly detailed. Although Braun had carried with him a few miniature pages of handwritten notes, he rarely referred to them. He swallowed hard on occasion but kept going.

He sometimes contradicted himself, most notably when he described Major League Baseball’s drug-testing system as “fatally flawed” and then later said, “Ultimately, as I sit here today, the system worked because I’m innocent and I was able to prove my innocence.”

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Again, he won his appeal because the testing policy was not followed correctly. It states samples should be shipped on the same day, but in this case it was shipped two days later.
    He won his appeal. He was not exonerated.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]Again, he won his appeal because the testing policy was not followed correctly. It states samples should be shipped on the same day, but in this case it was shipped two days later. He won his appeal. He was not exonerated.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Like a crook let off after commiting a crime because he wasn't read his Miranda rights. He got off on a technicality, was not proven innocent.

Sections
Shortcuts