The CRAWBURY Highway

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: The CRAWBURY Highway

Betterdead!

As my dad has always said about guys like you..... "It's better to say VERY LITTLE & have people think you're stupid, rather than say A LOT & let people KNOW HOW STUPID YOU REALLY ARE!!!

:)   :)   :)

Come on 'dead!  You're making this way too easy!   :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

PLEASE!!!!   Tell us more about that reverse pivot swing!

Give us the whole dissertation!!!!

Yoaw so smaat!   :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 111SoxFan111. Show 111SoxFan111's posts

I put him on ignore ... again.  Suggest everyone else do the same.  

FWIW, I have enjoyed watching Tacoby "slap" 21 doubles and 7 homers this year.  Man this guy just sucks so bad ... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJake14. Show CTJake14's posts

i can't see benching ells and playing cc vs. price tonight.  i see why we have darnell and cam in the lineup but ells hits lhp and cc doesn't.  must be a pride thing -- don't want to hurt a guys feelings playing against his old squad.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from canetime. Show canetime's posts

In Response to Re: The CRAWBURY Highway:
    Washington wiill want Cruz, and who can blame him, from the bench. Bellsbury will have to hope his career half year gets Washington to pick him over more worthy OF bench guys. Ortiz AGon Beckett Lester Bard All deserve All-Star spots over Bellsbury
    Posted by betterredthandead

so go vote for somebody else!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

The only career OBP benchmark OBP, not less than half a season OBP.

The key at bat was his battle right before the Pedroia triple and Youk HR

Sorry, the key AB was not an out. The key AB's were Pedroia's triple and Youk's homer.

Anyone know what happened to Lowrie and why he's gone right back and is below his career average and below career average OBP?  Bellsbury will soon find out what career averages mean.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Jake's approach is what you have advocated: Getting on base at a good rate.
    Now that he has proved you right, you move the goalpost.
    It's self-defeating, but an obvious conflict of interest.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

Jake's approach to get on base is correct. That has nothing to do with his ceiling on career OBP, which isn't where he is now. Crawford's OBP is embarrassing, but it will return to at or near his career average.

Sections
Shortcuts