The Danger

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: The Danger

In Response to Re: The Danger:
    In Response to Re: The Danger : That's Burrito's style: To mis-represent and end up making a fool of himself. Stems from poor comprehension, inadequate research, and posting with his head up his azz. Be careful, he may start a thread about you and link you to Moses...
    Posted by harness

Moses and a jailed martial arts instructor; that makes 2 aliases if that should happen. Of course, Moses faked he was Egyptian for a while with his step mother's help (At least according to the Heston movie), so call that a nested alias, or, an alias within an alias, or maybe even, a second party alias. Perhaps the gov't could use me for one of those "left wing instigated"  covert operations. That is, unless I get confused and forget who I am. I ..... have ...... spoken ...... (I think)

This is the un-aliased version. I was edited out. Too bad too; I wouldn't have minded having Anne Francis, Yvonne DeCarlo (pre-Munsters) or Debra Paget around my waist. Of course, at the age of 2, I would of had to have pulled a Stewie Griffin.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Meanwhile, the OP remains the single best analysis of the Sox so far this season, even if I do say so myself.  I said there was a danger and why, and I was right. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

I don't see how anyone can find fault with the leadoff spot for the Sox.  He isn't going to hit .350 or .400 - so get over it.  Every time he walks or singles he is like a double waiting to happen.  I don't see a better #1 in the league.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In Response to Re: The Danger : How you linked together a passing comment, admittedly morbid, I had with a person at a ballgame to the youtube videos, which was a different topic altogether based on how the dialogue continued and evolved, is beyond me. Unless you just like to complain for complaining sake. You've spiraled a long way downward since your classic repentance thread. IGNORE time for you.
    Posted by nhsteven

I'd be disappointed if you chose the ignore route with Burrito, Steven.  He's even easier to outwit than Smiley, except that Smiley is sensitive and Burrito is barely conscious. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: The Danger : I'd be disappointed if you chose the ignore route with Burrito, Steven.  He's even easier to outwit than Smiley, except that Smiley is sensitive and Burrito is barely conscious. 
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

True; but I've been here a few yrs (unless you've been here before), and have had enough of his eccentric posts. His repentance thread, a great idea, was akin more to Father Shanley in his subequent hypocrisy, ignorance, and disturbed makeup. I'm sorry to disappoint. It won't be the last time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In Response to Re: The Danger : True; but I've been here a few yrs (unless you've been here before), and have had enough of his eccentric posts. His repentance thread, a great idea, was akin more to Father Shanley in his subequent hypocrisy and ignorance. I'm sorry to disappoint. It won't be the last time.
    Posted by nhsteven

Schlomo, bubbala, you don't recognize your ol' pal the sheriff?  What's a-matter-you?  I'm risking kimster's good graces by cavorting with the "enemy."  Capiche? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: The Danger : Schlomo, bubbala, you don't recognize your ol' pal the sheriff?  What's a-matter-you?  I'm risking kimster's good graces by cavorting with the "enemy."  Capiche? 
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

Danger-ous stuff, no pun intended.

I hope you're the real article; as Steven Stills said

Paranoia strikes deep.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In Response to Re: The Danger : Danger -ous stuff, no pun intended. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG0ochx16Dg I hope you're the real article; as Steven Stills said Paranoia strikes deep. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5M_Ttstbgs
    Posted by nhsteven

I'll be happy to submit to a questionnaire of any major events that happened on this board from May 2009 onward.  Anything from the alaska family series 99 to jose "who cares" tavarez (or was it tavares?), to being jesseyeric on one of his escapades abroad. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: The Danger : I'd be disappointed if you chose the ignore route with Burrito, Steven.  He's even easier to outwit than Smiley, except that Smiley is sensitive and Burrito is barely conscious
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

You are winning me over with this.

I must warn you, I'm not easily bribed [although awarding me my long-awaited captain's stripes would be a good place to start].

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: The Danger : You are winning me over with this. I must warn you, I'm not easily bribed [although awarding me my long-awaited captain's stripes would be a good place to start].
    Posted by harness

I'll train him in how to deal with you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I guess Max is late to his thread today...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

No.  I left it alone and simply referred to it on other threads.  I'm still pretty proud of it because, unlike most (if not all) other threads, it was substantive and, so far anyway, predictive.  The downside is that I don't want it to be prophetic about the rest of the road trip.  I want the Sox to take 4 out of the remaining 6.  But I still see the same danger I saw before. 

Sections
Shortcuts