The day after, the aftermath.... It has been suggested that Bill-806 needs to step back.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: The day after, the aftermath.... It has been suggested that Bill-806 needs to step back.......

In Response to Re: The day after, the aftermath.... It has been suggested that Bill-806 needs to step back.......:
    [QUOTE]After last nights game, Bill-806 is BACK...... STAND BY !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Bill, as you can see, "the big O" has his people on stand by as well, ready to reply to any post, and watching the forum like a hawk. Cool As dad would say, "Son, stand by your beliefs and your team."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Re: The day after, the aftermath.... It has been suggested that Bill-806 needs to step back.......

Its not you Bill, its the Higbee, and we all know what happened to the Higbee 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: The day after, the aftermath.... It has been suggested that Bill-806 needs to step back.......:
    [QUOTE]Its not you Bill, its the Higbee, and we all know what happened to the Higbee 
    Posted by proftom[/QUOTE]Laughing  And that is a BINGO !!!!   I thank my lucky stars that I was 3 years removed.......   The guys did a heck of a job bringing the LADY home !!!   Thanks for the reach out !!   Go Sox !!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The day after, the aftermath.... It has been suggested that Bill-806 needs to step back....... : hey mr bill, it's spelled 'carter.' tea party mantra  "we don't have to spell or think. we're not equipped to do either."
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]Did that for you mryazzy........  The great Jimmy Car-tor was not around  (thank God) long enough for me to get his name down pat......   The Billy-Beer was good, as long as it was close to frozen !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The day after, the aftermath.... It has been suggested that Bill-806 needs to step back....... : Another person who doesn't understand the concept of moderation.  Do you need to stop starting threads altogether, of course not.  On the other hand, when I log on to the forum looking for some varying opinions and see 8 of the first 15 posts started by the same person it's a bit annoying.
    Posted by greenwellforpresident[/QUOTE]

I agree... It would be good if the BDC linited Thread Creation to 2 max with Unimited Posts per 24 hours.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The day after, the aftermath.... It has been suggested that Bill-806 needs to step back....... : I agree... It would be good if the BDC linited Thread Creation to 2 max with Unimited Posts per 24 hours.
    Posted by EnchiladaT[/QUOTE]Dhat a boy.... More Government is sooooo gooooood....  You sound like a good soc/rad/lib/left/moonbat !!!!!  Maybe a "COMMUNITY ORGANIZER" !!!!

Sections
Shortcuts