In response to Kingface12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to JoseLaguna's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Buckett                                           Georom

Crawful / Crawbust                        Andrewmitch

Bahston Sux                                   Babe/ MikeyinBronx

Jake/ Bellsbury                               Softlaw

ESAD                                              Triumph / Conan / Yazzer clan

Theo Chicks/ Guitar Boy                 Law

Nancy Drew                                   Dannycater

LackLuster / Slackey                      Pumpsie Green / RSDD

Jabroni                                           Communist Contrarian

Francoma                                       Bosox1942 / RedSoxDr

Papelsmear                                    Pumpsie Green / SeabeachFred

Yes these nicknames were coined by adult "Red Sox" fans 60 yrs. old going on to 10.

[/QUOTE]

You have way too much time on your hands.......  and you're creepy too....

[/QUOTE]

Am I insulting the good old boy gang, the fraternity?  If using schoolboy nicknames in referencing the players on the team that they "root" for is kosher then so be it. To each his own. I save derragatory names for the rival team. Do they have it all backyards? This is a Red Sox forum, right? Think of it,  a pediatrician acting like one of his patients.

[/QUOTE]

Fraternity?  Huh??

The fact that you remember these names and who wrote them....well.....not sure what to say....other than that you're weird.....and creepy.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: The Day the Forum Died

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Buckett                                           Georom

Crawful / Crawbust                        Andrewmitch

Bahston Sux                                   Babe/ MikeyinBronx

Jake/ Bellsbury                               Softlaw

ESAD                                              Triumph / Conan / Yazzer clan

Theo Chicks/ Guitar Boy                 Law

Nancy Drew                                   Dannycater

LackLuster / Slackey                      Pumpsie Green / RSDD

Jabroni                                           Communist Contrarian

Francoma                                       Bosox1942 / RedSoxDr

Papelsmear                                    Pumpsie Green / SeabeachFred

Yes these nicknames were coined by adult "Red Sox" fans 60 yrs. old going on to 10.

You have way too much time on your hands.......  and you're creepy too....

Am I insulting the good old boy gang, the fraternity?  If using schoolboy nicknames in referencing the players on the team that they "root" for is kosher then so be it. To each his own. I save derragatory names for the rival team. Do they have it all backyards? This is a Red Sox forum, right? Think of it,  a pediatrician acting like one of his patients.

[/QUOTE]

Fraternity?  Huh??

The fact that you remember these names and who wrote them....well.....not sure what to say....other than that you're weird.....and creepy.

[/QUOTE]

Pike's Dictionary

fraternity -  a collection of individuals who share the goal of enjoying themselves on an internet forum

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

Hoping for two things, this thread goes off the rails, or expires by opening day. Bottom line is forum wide, everyone is sick of the Pikester act.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to crowtrobot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pittstop8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Match up the player bashing in the  left column with the poster ( forum identity) on right.

Slackey                                                                        Georom

Big Sloppy                                                                    Law

Crawful                                                                        Bill-806

Theo Chicks                                                                 Andrewmitch

Buckett                                                                        Babe

Bahston Sux                                                                Bosox1941

Nancy Drew                                                                 CommieContrarian

Francoma                                                                     Triumph

Jake Bellsbury                                                               Pumpsie Green

Crawbust                                                                      Softlaw

ESAD                                                                             MikeyfromBronx

Jabroni                                                                          Youkillis

Papelsmear                                                                   DannyCater

Wastefield                                                                     SeabeachFred

LackLuster                                                                     DeerHunter

Edited

[/QUOTE]

LOL

This is funny!

Slackey                                                                        Youkillis

Big Sloppy                                                                    Babe

Crawful                                                                        Triumph

Theo Chicks                                                                 Georom

Buckett                                                                        Andrewmitch

Bahston Sux                                                                MikeyfromBronx

Nancy Drew                                                                 Bill-806

Francoma                                                                     Bosox1941

Jake Bellsbury                                                               DeerHunter

Crawbust                                                                      Softlaw

ESAD                                                                             DannyCater

Jabroni                                                                          CommieContrarian

Papelsmear                                                                   SeabeachFred

Wastefield                                                                     Law

LackLuster                                                                     Pumpsie Green

I took my best shot at it.

[/QUOTE]yeah, i'm sure that one kept you up all night Tongue OutWink

[/QUOTE]

LOL

Some were easier than others!

[/QUOTE]

LOL Funny names for goon Red Sux players that I always hated. GO YANKEES. They all deserved dos mames. HaHaHa. 1918 Baby.

[/QUOTE]

Damn, another illiterate.

[/QUOTE]

You needed some company I guess.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to FajitaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

pike has managed to log-in with 3 different names this morning.....

uppervt2      JoseLaguna      mize52  

but he is not a TROLL.  lol. Surprised

[/QUOTE]

'alan93' also seems a tad suspicious.

[/QUOTE]

I agree, I missed that one  Frown

[/QUOTE]

Now you have to add 'pittstop' as well.

Pike is on one of his unstoppable tears.  He's like Ortiz was in the World Series.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to youkillus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's hard to predict exactly when this will happen, it's even harder to conclude that it will. The Chicken Littles of the group claim it is imminent. Do they provide any data? No. Just anecdotal stories about posters that have come and gone, not realizing that any active community has regular turnover. 

It is a red herring to claim that the forum is dying, and then to try to place blame upon certain styles of contributions being the cause. I'll wait for BDC to tell us the patient has succumbed, as of now, news of it's death have been greatly exaggerated. 

[/QUOTE]

Pike has been preaching this for 120 years while building his Ark.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to crowtrobot's comment:

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to youkillus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's hard to predict exactly when this will happen, it's even harder to conclude that it will. The Chicken Littles of the group claim it is imminent. Do they provide any data? No. Just anecdotal stories about posters that have come and gone, not realizing that any active community has regular turnover. 

It is a red herring to claim that the forum is dying, and then to try to place blame upon certain styles of contributions being the cause. I'll wait for BDC to tell us the patient has succumbed, as of now, news of it's death have been greatly exaggerated. 

Pike has been preaching this for 120 years while building his Ark.

[/QUOTE]

Pike reminds me of the fanatics in search of Noah's Ark, even when common sense makes sane people realize it never existed to begin with. But they'll keep on searching because fanatics are completely lacking common sense. 

[/QUOTE]

Pike = Don Quixote.     Not Noah!

This fictional literary reference fits perfectly!!!!!

BIBLICAL reference?   I think not!   ;)

What's absolutely hysterical, is watching Pike actually construct the windmills he tilts at.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

once you get past 100 posts, the "is the forum dead" thread can be officially retired. :) Forum is fine. 

Granted Pike did his best to destroy the forum. He was even delusional enough to argue softy was a BDC plant to prop up the forum. 

Forum is better without softy and is fine even with Pike on his less insidious behavior (for now).

I"m looking forward to a great baseball season with lots of interesting Red Sox discussions. I'm in good spirits about this team - the LA trade changed everything for me. Thank you Magic Johnson!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

Some great humor in here, might not make thread of the year, but definately in the running for Thread of the Month.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Guru_Meditation. Show Guru_Meditation's posts

[QUOTE]

Re: Poster of the Year (2011): PIKE

posted at 12/10/2011 8:33 PM EST

• UticaClub
    • First: 10/8/2011
    • Last: 2/14/2012

I was whining about those who whine every day during the season and in game threads. I was whining about those who during the season are chronically pessimistic, cynical, doom and gloom, impatient, fatalistic, repetitive, boring, and fair-weather fans. Many of these types are only here to stir the pot, be devil's advocates, contrarians, and to entertain themselves by irritating real fans and that is what "trolling" is. Google "trolling" and you will agree with me. They come here to annoy and raise controversy and it is all for the selfish desire of being entertained. You know that I am right. If your life is boring then quit trolling and go watch some good movies on NetFlix or listen to some of your favorite music or read a good book. It is not right to come here to annoy others.  [/QUOTE]

Pike is telling us in code that he is a troll. He is nothing if not repetitive and boring, and spends most of his time annoying everyone and raising fake controversy.

Pike, take your own advice and go watch something on Netflix. Or maybe all of Netflix.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Guru_Meditation. Show Guru_Meditation's posts

Re: Why do Posters get banned

posted at 12/22/2012 1:08 AM EST

• EnchiladaT
    • First: 3/28/2012
    • Last: 2/8/2014

What is very clear, crystal clear, is that finally we have gotten his goat, gotten deep under his skin, and as a united group pushed him over the edge. We ganged up on him, stuck together, turned up the heat, and he has been defeated.

The only weapon he had going for him this past twelve months was  that we hoped he might change, we had pitty.

That is all gone now.

Finally.