the DECLINING CASE for one ANTHONY RIZZO!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Re: the DECLINING CASE for one ANTHONY RIZZO!

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

LIKE THE JACKIE BRADLEY HYPE, so many went off esp last year with the rizzo.. but here's the ottom line book on this jabro.. hitting .234 with .325 OBP and .430 slugging for a less than stellar .725 OPS.. as i've learned from faux news and the likes of comrade o'reilly, i wont emphasize his 14 hrs or 58 rbis for it doesnt help my case... never let any facts get in the way of good propaganda. yep, the book isnt closed on the kid but elite isnt a moniker i see popping up any more. he's just a piece. cubs need an actual star to add a nava-like rizzo around rather than the other way around.

It was a mistake of SSS by some in here.  That is especially destructive if the SSS is based on a lefty hitter that might have less ABs v lefties tha he should.

But you're also making the same mistake.  He should be quite a bit better than he is now, just not as good as some thought he might be.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Nothing wrong with "FOX NEWS", they are the best of the best !!!!!!   "WHAT SAY YOU" ???????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I say me that a want to talk about baseball and not made up News.  

Rizzo is very young, and still developing.  I know a lot of fans cant accept that because every player is either Bryce Harper or bust but seriously who cares.....that's not a Sox concern so what's the relevancy of this thread?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

HYPE is just part of HORSE TRADING  !!!!    Nothing wrong with that at all........  Takes 2 teams to make a deal !!!

Sections
Shortcuts