THE DESPICABLE JOKE CALLED MAN-RAM.... PLEASE MLB, WAKE UP &......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

THE DESPICABLE JOKE CALLED MAN-RAM.... PLEASE MLB, WAKE UP &......

FLY RIGHT !!!   JSUT DESPICABLE, BRINGING THIS SIDE SHOW BACK FOR ANOTHER ROUND.......  AS DAD WOULD SAY........  "WELL SON, I GUESS AFTER THE LAST 5 YEARS MLB NEEDS TO KNOW THAT YOU WERE RIGHT ON WITH YOUR CONTINUED RANT OF THE DESPICABLE-MAN-CHILD-FRAUD-QUITTER-JUCIER-SH!T BUM AND THAT MLB SHOULD BE TAKEN TO TASK FOR THIS BILL VECK CARNIVAL SHOW. JUST DESPICABLE" !!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

Re: THE DESPICABLE JOKE CALLED MAN-RAM.... PLEASE MLB, WAKE UP &......

Why do you keep posting about Manny?  It's rather boring unless you have something new to say.

If anything, you should be complaining about MLB's rules on dope suspensions, not complaining that they are following their rules in one specific case.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

chill is right, they guy retired rather than take his 100 game suspension...now it gets reduced to 50?

do they just make up the rules as they go along?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: THE DESPICABLE JOKE CALLED MAN-RAM.... PLEASE MLB, WAKE UP &......:
    [QUOTE]Why do you keep posting about Manny?  It's rather boring unless you have something new to say. If anything, you should be complaining about MLB's rules on dope suspensions, not complaining that they are following their rules in one specific case.
    Posted by Chilliwings[/QUOTE]BECAUSE I CAN !!!!!!!!   I WILL LEAVE THE "RULE CHANGES" TO YOU WARM & FUZZY LIBERALS......  IM JUST A COMMON SENSE OLD GUY THAT SEE'S THINGS AS THEY ARE, AND ASK'S WHY !!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: THE DESPICABLE JOKE CALLED MAN-RAM.... PLEASE MLB, WAKE UP &......:
    [QUOTE]chill is right, they guy retired rather than take his 100 game suspension...now it gets reduced to 50? do they just make up the rules as they go along?
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]GEROME, AND THAT IS WHY I CONSTANLY RIDE THIS SH!T-BUM..... A LOT OF RED SOX FANS ( 75-80%) CONTINUE TO REMEMBER 2004 & 2007 AND THINK THAT HE WAS SUCH A CLEAN PLAYER AND WE COULDN'T WIN WITHOUT HIM.....  THEO DID THE RIGHT THING WHEN HE JETISONED HIS ARRRS OUT OF TOWN TO BECOME SOMEONE ELSES PROBLEM..... AS DAD WOULD SAY.....  "AND SON, THE REST IS HISTORY" !!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THE DESPICABLE JOKE CALLED MAN-RAM.... PLEASE MLB, WAKE UP &...... : BECAUSE I CAN !!!!!!!!   I WILL LEAVE THE "RULE CHANGES" TO YOU WARM & FUZZY LIBERALS......  IM JUST A COMMON SENSE OLD GUY THAT SEE'S THINGS AS THEY ARE, AND ASK'S WHY !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Common sense, Bill?  You?  Well, that's half right.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Again I will say this. Despite the antics, '04 and '07 doesn't happen without him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Some very interesting, to say the least, moves by Billy Beane lately. First he dumps the majority of his front line players, thens signs Cepedes, then signs Ramirez....none of it makes sense to me, unless in both cases he sees a 2012 trade deadline whereby another contending team bites on Cepedes and/or Manny for prospects.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Some very interesting, to say the least, moves by Billy Beane lately. First he dumps the majority of his front line players, thens signs Cepedes, then signs Ramirez....none of it makes sense to me, unless in both cases he sees a 2012 trade deadline whereby another contending team bites on Cepedes and/or Manny for prospects.
    Posted by sindarin-erebor[/QUOTE]COULD BE ......  LOOK FOR A PAGE OUT OF BILL VECK'S BOOK, AS THEY WILL BE STARTING A MIDGET IN CENTER FIELD, TO BACK UP MAN-RAM IN LEFT !!!   A REAL SIDE SHOW IS DEVELOPING OUT THERE !!  WHERE'S BUD SELIG WHEN YOU NEED HIM  !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

Ramirez will be a shell of his former self. I predict a .242 AVG, .311 OBA, 6 HR, 17 RBI, in 289 AB. He'll either "retire" again by mid-August, get released, or be banned for a third drug offense. This isn't going to end well for him or the team. The A's made this move purely for publicity. It might temporarily boost attendance by a couple thousand per game. He's still a big name and rubberneckers can't help watch.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Billy my fellow veteran! you gotta let it go man! the poor slob is gonna make probably enough scratch to put gas in all his cars for cripes sake. tell me of any ballplayer that steps away from the game and comes back at age 40 and can still see/hit the ball. besides, it's a minor league contract and it's really no more than a publicity stunt on the part of Mr. Beane. trust me bro. Manny is DONE! unless he gets a new mask to not detect ped's he's totally done. you gotta take the same attitude about the despicible one that I have. He was good for us for a while and is now out of the game for enough time that nothing is going to bring him back to being considered a dangerous major league hitter. thus, bringing my blood pressure back down to normal. kapeash?
    your friend,
    Hammah!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

[QUOTE]Billy my fellow veteran! you gotta let it go man! the poor slob is gonna make probably enough scratch to put gas in all his cars for cripes sake. tell me of any ballplayer that steps away from the game and comes back at age 40 and can still see/hit the ball. besides, it's a minor league contract and it's really no more than a publicity stunt on the part of Mr. Beane. trust me bro. Manny is DONE! unless he gets a new mask to not detect ped's he's totally done. you gotta take the same attitude about the despicible one that I have. He was good for us for a while and is now out of the game for enough time that nothing is going to bring him back to being considered a dangerous major league hitter. thus, bringing my blood pressure back down to normal. kapeash? your friend, Hammah!
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

Are you also Hingham Hammer? I know that you are a Red Sox fan but he seems like a Yankee fan.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THE DESPICABLE JOKE CALLED MAN-RAM.... PLEASE MLB, WAKE UP &...... : Are you also Hingham Hammer? I know that you are a Red Sox fan but he seems like a Yankee fan.
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE]

bite your freakin tongue! I got one handle. period. I origionally came over here when the herald forum blew up a couple of years ago. My handle over there was Hammer. Now it's Hammah with a bahstan accent. lol.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THE DESPICABLE JOKE CALLED MAN-RAM.... PLEASE MLB, WAKE UP &...... : bite your freakin tongue! I got one handle. period. I origionally came over here when the herald forum blew up a couple of years ago. My handle over there was Hammer. Now it's Hammah with a bahstan accent. lol.
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE] Big D!!!..what's the word my friend?...haven't chatted in a bit..hope you're well...pitchers and catchers approaching...you jacked yet?...Cool

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Either Manny will juice up and test positive earning him a ban or he won't hit his weight.

Watch for Manny to end up in the Mexican league.

THAT'S IT.  On Eastbound and Down, they should have Kenny Powers bomb out of the minors, and then back to the Mexican league where he is joined by Manny. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Either Manny will juice up and test positive earning him a ban or he won't hit his weight. Watch for Manny to end up in the Mexican league. THAT'S IT.  On Eastbound and Down, they should have Kenny Powers bomb out of the minors, and then back to the Mexican league where he is joined by Manny. 
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]KIND OF HARSH ..... EVEN FOR THE DESPICABLE ONE !!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THE DESPICABLE JOKE CALLED MAN-RAM.... PLEASE MLB, WAKE UP &...... : Big D!!!..what's the word my friend?...haven't chatted in a bit..hope you're well...pitchers and catchers approaching...you jacked yet?...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

you got that right Jetes! pitchers and catchers are in camp with spring training rolling finally. I gotta get a schedule so I can check when my boys come down to the big apple. even spaceman is on my azz about it. lol. talk to you soon bro.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THE DESPICABLE JOKE CALLED MAN-RAM.... PLEASE MLB, WAKE UP &...... : you got that right Jetes! pitchers and catchers are in camp with spring training rolling finally. I gotta get a schedule so I can check when my boys come down to the big apple. even spaceman is on my azz about it. lol. talk to you soon bro.
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

You know what it is Hammah!  Gotta roll up to The House That Spaceman's Tax Money Built to catch one.  I can't speak for Joe Breidey, seeing as how he has season tix and all and doesn't want to be persona non grata, but I figure you and me are tossed by the fifth.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmm21. Show gmm21's posts

Chill Bill!

idk, I'm in CA, close to Sacramento, that means Manny likely ends up on my playground, I'll go to a Cats AAA game and at least give him a shout...

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Chill Bill! idk, I'm in CA, close to Sacramento, that means Manny likely ends up on my playground, I'll go to a Cats AAA game and at least give him a shout...
    Posted by gmm21[/QUOTE] TELL HIM  BILL-806 & DAD SAYS HELLO !!!!  ALSO, HAD SOME GOOD "LIBERTY" BACK IN MY NAVY DAYS UP IN VALEJO CALIFORNIA BACK IN 1967 !!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Ramirez will be a shell of his former self. I predict a .242 AVG, .311 OBA, 6 HR, 17 RBI, in 289 AB. He'll either "retire" again by mid-August, get released, or be banned for a third drug offense. This isn't going to end well for him or the team. The A's made this move purely for publicity. It might temporarily boost attendance by a couple thousand per game. He's still a big name and rubberneckers can't help watch.
    Posted by davidap[/QUOTE]

I agree with you and am not sure why they signed him.  I don't expect much from Manny this season and he will probably be released before the season ends.  He certainly doesn't need the money and I don't understand why he would want to return to MLB. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THE DESPICABLE JOKE CALLED MAN-RAM.... PLEASE MLB, WAKE UP &...... : I agree with you and am not sure why they signed him.  I don't expect much from Manny this season and he will probably be released before the season ends.  He certainly doesn't need the money and I don't understand why he would want to return to MLB. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE] HIS EGO NEEDS TO BE FED !!!   BUD SELIG SHOULD BAN HIM FOR EVAAAA  !!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Runer. Show Runer's posts

oakland is playing moneyball.....

Sections
Shortcuts