THE DESPICABLE JOKE CALLED MAN-RAM.... PLEASE MLB, WAKE UP &......

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re: THE DESPICABLE JOKE CALLED MAN-RAM.... PLEASE MLB, WAKE UP &......

In Response to Re: THE DESPICABLE JOKE CALLED MAN-RAM.... PLEASE MLB, WAKE UP &......:
    [QUOTE]Again I will say this. Despite the antics, '04 and '07 doesn't happen without him.
    Posted by Alibiike[/QUOTE]

THIS.
    and not a sliver of doubt in my mind...they are 2008 WS* Champs if theo doesn't trade him.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

btw - boy you all are really going out on a limb saying Manny will not put up big numbers and struggle.....what 40 year old hitter isn't a former shell of himself????

to expect Manny to be any different is just....unintelligent.

to not think the whole Manny/Boston disaster wasn't caused by Boras (and in part management) is being naive.  fyi - Field of Dreams is just a movie and Moonlight Graham never did get that AB....

just saying....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

btw - boy you all are really going out on a limb saying Manny will not put up big numbers and struggle.....what 40 year old hitter isn't a former shell of himself????

to expect Manny to be any different is just....unintelligent.

I suggest you review recent baseball history. There have been many 40+ yearolds who still hit decently, or even at All-Star levels: Dave Winfield, Edgar Martinez, Barry Bonds, Tony Gwynn, Jim Thome, Eddie Murray, Frank Thomas, Rafael Palmeiro, Luis Gonzalez, Paul Molitor, Rickey Henderson, etc. All of these guys are Hall of Famers or Hall of Fame-caliber players, but so is Manny Ramirez, and I still think he'll fail.

Sections
Shortcuts