The disappearance of MR. Wastefield

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: The disappearance of MR. Wastefield

In Response to Re: The disappearance of MR. Wastefield:
    Norma was a deeply disturbed soul, but made a lot of money off making a lot of pants bulge, including the pants of that Boston gentlemen who liked to visit through the back door.
    Posted by redsoxcorpseman

If he were sufficiently lubricated, it would be a back door slider.  This is a baseball forum afterall. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Norma was a deeply disturbed soul, but made a lot of money off making a lot of pants bulge, including the pants of that Boston gentlemen who liked to visit through the back door.
    Posted by redsoxcorpseman

I nevah knew Joltin' Joe was a Boston gentleman.

Foot in mouth

I fear this thread's shelf life has just been hastened.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxcorpseman. Show redsoxcorpseman's posts

You also nevah knew Lincoln was an ardent segregationist.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Many nevah knew Lincoln was so cold and ruthless. But he had to be.
    He was the perfect president for his time.

I knew you couldn't stay away from UR stable. The other critters, especially the Cambodian rat, will be relieved.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Yeah this thread is all baseball, not.  Nothing but a thread where 90% of the posts come the same 4 people, in their little fun circle.  Tee hee haha ahahaha...  

Next time you want to call someone else juvenile I encourage you to re-visit this stupid childish thread.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to The disappearance of MR. Wastefield : For you Steve . I'll leave the casting of Crawford and  Slacky - the lazy hen who continues to lay eggs on cue - to you.
    Posted by harness

Ol' Pike (or whatever he calls hisself lately, he's funnii in the head mos' dayzz now), the chicken coop steward, tol' us quite a tale 'bout what he's seen like I heard nuffin' beeefor. (I believ'it, 'cause evn ol' Pike couldn't make this one up, yep). It's a clear as a bell nite sky. Sit aroun' the campfire, while I smoke my pipe (I ain't tellin' what's in it, hee hee) and tells ya.   

We have a hen, Slackey, who we named for a reason; she is a peccccculllliia kind of hen who doesn't like to work. Rumor has it she's a Beverly Hills type, may have been transported from a coop In Calllliforrrrniiiia.

Crawford the vet, a droopy, lanky fellow who always has a pick in his mouth, a ripped overall strap, and a crumpled hat on his noggin' with the Roadrunner iiicccoooonnnn on it,  (and who has a strikin' resemblance to whippersnapper Jake, except with a scruffier beard since he's older, and other siiiiimiiiiiiiiilarties, as I'm about to tell ya, could have the same daddy for all we know) has decided that Slackey has this thing called ADD, which I hear can also be a people dizeez, but 'tis popular now to diiiaaaagnose everybody with it, even critters.

Now some people may think that's a 'xcuse, or a wierd thing to say about a critter, but not so. Crawford races back and forth to the criitter clinic, (man can that fella scoot, just like his lookalike Jake), and adds this ADD mediiiiiiication to her feed, and now she's making so many eggs we have to distract her with her Borass toy ta-stop (Whippersnapper and the Vet like to play with the toy too when nobody's lookin', but I seez 'em, heehee.) until we need them eggs from her agin.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

One of my favorite lines from Groucho to the Margaret Dumont character:

'Don't leave in a huff...leave in a minute and a huff.'

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

One of my favorite lines from Groucho to the Margaret Dumont character: 'Don't leave in a huff...leave in a minute and a huff.'
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut

Also, the line about erecting a building where she's standing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Good stuff Steve. The vet was nice touch. I wonder if CC the vet delivers to CC the NY blacksmith - who moonlights by doing some terrific mound work.

BTW: Did the toddler Burrito say something? I yaaaawwwwned and musta missed it. He's just sooooo interesting.

My favorite Groucho line to Dumont [paraphrasing]:

"Ahhh, married. I can just see you bent over the stove...but I can't see the stove".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Good stuff Steve . The vet was nice touch. I wonder if CC the vet delivers to CC the NY blacksmith - who moonlights by doing some terrific mound work. BTW: Did the toddler Burrito say something? I yaaaawwwwned and musta missed it. He's just sooooo interesting. My favorite Groucho line to Dumont [paraphrasing]: "Ahhh, married. I can just see you bent over the stove...but I can't see the stove".
    Posted by harness

Thanks, Did you understand this clause? (It was kind of subtle)

Now some people may think that's a 'xcuse,

Didn't work Burritto in there; but when you consider the potential for comedy (hint, what happens to your stomach when you eat 'em?); it was a missed opportunity. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I was thinkin' of mixing Burrito in with MR. Wastefield's manure piles, but the stench would be too much for the other critters. They'll have to wait for another  Jesus "baseball" thread...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

As you can see harness, your the fly.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I was thinkin' of mixing Burrito in with MR. Wastefield's manure piles , but the stench would be too much for the other critters. They'll have to wait for another   Jesus "baseball" threads...
    Posted by harness

I think we got something here, like a Rubber Room thread, but replaced by satirical (From a BDC POV) redneck tales. Unfortunately, it'll p-ss alot of people off; including Dottie. Regardless, this particular short story fable could be greatly improved with a little tweaking and/or expansion of the character pallete. I heard JK Rowlings (and Tolkien) had legend and character banks. (Bob Hope had a joke bank)

BTW, did you get my subtle joke about Lackey?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I always liked your references likening certain posters as being the same as attracting flies to manure... you happen to always be the one attracted to it. You cannot resist. Any thread I create you post on, any comment Softlaw used to make you respond to. As you can see harness, your the fly . Now run along Mr. Fly and make some more private messages to all 5 of your goofy comrades.  
    Posted by BurritoT

The pot calling the kettle.  I've decided your multitasking as Softy's b* and Kim's Igor is getting a little too demanding for you. Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

I always liked your references likening certain posters as being the same as attracting flies to manure... you happen to always be the one attracted to it. You cannot resist. Any thread I create you post on, any comment Softlaw used to make you respond to. As you can see harness, your the fly . Now run along Mr. Fly and make some more private messages to all 5 of your goofy comrades.  
    Posted by BurritoT

I just watched the fly episode on breaking bad, not my favorite.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Wasn't this thread created at the expense of another poster? Have you not both all too eagerly participated in its run? Did someone provoke you or are you provoking others?

Flies.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Wasn't this thread created at the expense of another poster? Have you not both all too eagerly participated in its run? Did someone provoke you or are you provoking others? Flies.
    Posted by BurritoT

When it comes to you, picky Flies.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Steve, with any luck, he'll soon start a Moses thread about you.
    Then we can all rejoice.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Steve , with any luck, he'll soon start a Moses thread about you. Then we can all rejoice.
    Posted by harness

Check out his latest post; classic dung (not in a good way)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Lets see, associating other people with dung...hmmm... yeah thats nice I suppose. The Scum Bag remark was solely made based on your tee-funny posts about associating me with the italicized word above.

Your being a homeowner really is remarkable, I did not know that.  this really raises your level of stature here. Wow!  I wonder if anyone else here owns one.

For me, I own land, and that means what to anyone here? NOTHING!

Loser.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Lets see, associating other people with dung ...hmmm... yeah thats nice I suppose. The Scum Bag remark was solely made based on your tee-funny posts about associating me with the italicize d word above. Your being a homeowner really is remarkable, I did not know that.  this really raises your level of stature here. Wow!  I wonder if anyone else here owns one. For me, I own land, and that means what to anyone here? NOTHING! Loser.
    Posted by BurritoT

Sounds like you're a little pissy. Enjoy it. And in general, you were the original provocateur, and following this up as well by chasing my posts from kingdom come like you had radar. And, I never said anything about me being a fly attracted to manure; you did. My dung word was based on your input, Poindexter, and was not used by me until the post before this, way after all your other pathetic comments.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Burrito deleted it as he knows by now he's on a short leash.
    He is the master of moving and deleting posts.
    What bothers him is that:
    1) He never sees how he affects others. 
    2) When he gets back what he dishes out, he reacts accordingly, as most would.
    3) Then he "steps back" and sees himself in his posts. That's when he deletes/moves/edits.

NEVER-ENDING PATTERN

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Burrito   deleted it as he knows by now he's on a short leash. He is the master of moving and deleting posts. What bothers him is that: 1) He never sees how he affects others.  2) When he gets back what he dishes out, he reacts accordingly, as most would. 3) Then he "steps back" and sees himself in his posts. That's when he deletes/moves/edits. NEVER-ENDING PATTERN
    Posted by harness

Preserved (and reported before he deleted it). I also reported it again from my post that captured it. I think the 'picky flies' comment sent him over the ledge.

------------------------------------------------------------
    look scum bag... your a whining little baby who as an adult made a childish game out of "leaving this forum."  As I recall I had ZERO relations with you good or bad at that time... I certainly didn't drive you from the forum.                        and here we are, the poor guy who left forever is now back and playing the game he supposedly ran from. It is called being a loser steven.  I bet off screen you are actually quite good at it - being a loser.   
    Posted by BurritoT

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Short Leash?  Preserved an recorded? I admit I said "scum bag" because you both associated me with the word "dung".

I do not know I AM ON A SHORT LEASH .... Calling someone dung? Is that some polite thing?  Is it?

If I am on a short leash than you can both go you know where.  Again harness makes a statement exposing himself as some sort of secret police.

This thread and your REMARKS have all been made to antagonize.

And what is this "I am a homeowner with a dog" bull crap.  I own land, have my own real estate and property management business , and a family.  What does that mean here?  Are we now trying to trump one another with our personal real life achievements?

RECROD THIS:  THE BDC CANNOT BAN ME FOR CALLING ONE PERSON A SCUM BAG WHO HAD JUST PREVIOUSLY CALLED ME "dung" on a thread that was started by harness that is deliberate in making fun of other posters.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Don't bother reporting him. He'll get himself axed. Just a matter of time before he appears on the next BDC thread to whine and complain about anything not related to himself. He's his own worst enemy.

Sections
Shortcuts