The dissappearance of Softy/TrotterNixon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

The dissappearance of Softy/TrotterNixon

So Crawford was suppose to play CF and lead off next year, Punto was the perfect for this team and will never be traded, Gonzalez is the true leader of this team. Sigh this must be a tough pill for Softy.
    Looks like Ellsbury is going to be the starting CFer next year and they now have money to re-sign him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: The dissappearance of Softy/TrotterNixon

Softy and his woman got back together again. They split over her obsession with Ellsbury, but she agreed to back off from her fetish if he'd stop being so controlling and obsessive. That's why he's been quiet as far as the forum is concerned lately. If he starts up on the trade Ellsbury schtick, you'll know they're having trouble and are on the outs again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rightymclefty. Show rightymclefty's posts

Softy was traded to LA for a poster to be named later.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Pike and Kim have also disappeared.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In Response to Re: The dissappearance of Softy/TrotterNixon:
    [QUOTE]Pike and Kim have also disappeared.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

probably because they are all the same poster...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Turns out he was actually Nick Punto.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]Softy and his woman got back together again. They split over her obsession with Ellsbury, but she agreed to back off from her fetish if he'd stop being so controlling and obsessive. That's why he's been quiet as far as the forum is concerned lately. If he starts up on the trade Ellsbury schtick, you'll know they're having trouble and are on the outs again.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

I am not trying to start anything but Softy never had a woman.  His usual skills of observation allowed him to miss the fact his companion was a graduate of the RuPaul School of Transformative Beauty.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

I would like to hear his take on this.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In Response to The dissappearance of Softy/TrotterNixon:
    [QUOTE]So Crawford was suppose to play CF and lead off next year, Punto was the perfect for this team and will never be traded, Gonzalez is the true leader of this team. Sigh this must be a tough pill for Softy. Looks like Ellsbury is going to be the starting CFer next year and they now have money to re-sign him.
    Posted by BosoxJoe5[/QUOTE]

Softlaw was included in the deal.  We get a Lakers fan to be named later...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The dissappearance of Softy/TrotterNixon : I am not trying to start anything but Softy never had a woman.  His usual skills of observation allowed him to miss the fact his companion was a graduate of the RuPaul School of Transformative Beauty.
    Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]

Shhhhh....he doesn't know that yet. We don't reveal that until the end of season 2.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The dissappearance of Softy/TrotterNixon : Softlaw was included in the deal.  We get a Lakers fan to be named later...
    Posted by notin[/QUOTE]

I thought it was one of the Laker Girls ....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

My boy softy/trotter has been in church all day long, thanking everyone for the ballllsey moves by Ben C,    !!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]My boy softy/trotter has been in church all day long, thanking everyone for the ballllsey moves by Ben C,    !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Is that where he goes to talk about his FAVORITE "sin."  Where he ignores all his other glaring & real sins??? i.e.  Pride, Hate, etc.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]My boy softy/trotter has been in church all day long, thanking everyone for the ballllsey moves by Ben C,    !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Does he have to change identities there also, after the big guy gets fed up with his rants?