The Doctor is in

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ms_obstinate. Show ms_obstinate's posts

The Doctor is in

Who has an Ortiz update?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re: The Doctor is in

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

Who has an Ortiz update?

From Rotoworld:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/mlb/2494/david-ortiz

Sounds like he will be in some extended ST games Monday an joining the Sox at the end of the Month.  Last I heard they want to give him 35 AB's and that he has not experienced any setbacks.  Sounds like all good news to me.  I like this team but it lacks some pop.  Would love to see JBJ stick around though....hopefully Farrell can find a way.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

They can demote Nava and not lose any depth..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ms_obstinate. Show ms_obstinate's posts

So bubu isn't the team doctor?

All I have to say about the Ortiz injury is that NONE of us know his pain. Everyones pain is different, unless you bubu are the same size and shape and have had previous issues like Ortiz then you can not assume you know the extent of his injury. If you want to discuss the Ortiz injury don't go selling it as fact, unless you are the doctor. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ms_obstinate. Show ms_obstinate's posts

Poll results on games Ortiz will play.

How many games will Ortiz play in 2013?
    • More than 130              16.5%
    • More than 95                40.5%
    • Between 60 and 95      31.8%
    • Fewer than 60              11.2%
      Total votes: 553

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to notin's comment:

Who backs up at first base if Nava is sent down? Carp? I would rather see Carp released. He is pretty useless.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Dont you think with Nava able to play an acceptable 1b, Carp is redundant? I like Nava better than Carp. I think hes a decent OBP guy and is a better all around player, offensively and defensively.

Iggy goes down when Drew gets back and Carp DFA'd when papi returns.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Dont you think with Nava able to play an acceptable 1b, Carp is redundant? I like Nava better than Carp. I think hes a decent OBP guy and is a better all around player, offensively and defensively.

That is how I would play it. Carp is odd man out as he stinks. Nava is a decent backup OF and I guess now a 1B.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

In response to southpaw777's comment:

That is how I would play it. Carp is odd man out as he stinks. Nava is a decent backup OF and I guess now a 1B.

Nava does have an option and they might send him dow as a way to keep both around. I wouldnt think so though...Or, heres the unpopular vote. JBJ goes down to get regular AB's and get his 20 days.

Either way, its going to be a tough call when guys like Papi, Drew, Morales and Breslow make their way back.

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts